PDA

View Full Version : Area 1320

DaveSTi
03-04-2007, 09:53 PM
I went in today for a cobb short shifter install, tic tranny xmember bushings, tic shift linkage bushings, tic rear stay bushing, and kartboy front shifter bushings install. I've never been there before but I read the reviews on here of this place and they all were very positive so I decided to give it a try.

I don't want to repeat what others have been saying too much, but these guys are fantastic. They run a great shop and really take their time to make sure everything is done right. They went the extra step in their work and even cleaned my engine bay a little bit while the car was being finished up.

I'd recommend these guys to anyone looking for a good place to get their work done by knowledgeable mechanics. They even found a few mistakes I made on my catback install and fixed them for me as well as showed me where my VF-39 was blowing oil and how the helix downpipe wasn't cut correctly.

I plan on going back there and picking up a catch can next. This shop is a tremendous resource to have in this area and I hope they continue to do well.

Thanks guys!
Dave

RyanG
03-05-2007, 07:23 PM
thanks Dave. pleasure working with you! Stay tuned as we are going to work on the first of our catch cans this week ;)

DaveSTi
03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
thanks Dave. pleasure working with you! Stay tuned as we are going to work on the first of our catch cans this week ;)

my car is up for being a guinea pig if you need one. :cool: