PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for a shop.

03.5MSP
02-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Wats up guys,

I'm looking for a shop that can make custom ignition leads for me. I will will be installing a microtech lt10 ems and microtech x4 ignition box. So along with the X4 i will be installing Bosch coils, but i need custom coils made. I'm looking for a shop on the east coast or as close to philly as possible. thanks

dturbocivic
02-27-2007, 01:23 PM
you need a harness made for the ign coils ? like from your ign box to the coils? and from the ecu to the ign box? if so i can help out with that, but it wont be cheap.

03.5MSP
03-06-2007, 01:47 AM
I basically need custom spark plug wires going from my bosch coils to my sparkplugs.

Also I'm looking for a shop that could also make my factory cam gears adjustable or make me adjustable cam gears for under $300. It sucks cause no one makes cam gears for the protege except SRMotorsports and they want $400 for them..

SoStock92
03-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Just go to Summit Racing and order generic spark plug wires that fit the coil end and build the ends to the lengths you need. I did that when running GM DIS coils on my BMW. I now converted to Bosch OEM coils.

xenocron
03-09-2007, 09:05 PM
I basically need custom spark plug wires going from my bosch coils to my sparkplugs.

Also I'm looking for a shop that could also make my factory cam gears adjustable or make me adjustable cam gears for under $300. It sucks cause no one makes cam gears for the protege except SRMotorsports and they want $400 for them..

Mike Belben of NEHondaRebuilders may be able to help you with machining something to make your cam gears adjustable...give him a shout, he has a layout of nice machining equipment and a very helpful guy.

http://www.newenglandhondarebuilders.com/

Nors
03-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Mike Belben of NEHondaRebuilders may be able to help you with machining something to make your cam gears adjustable...give him a shout, he has a layout of nice machining equipment and a very helpful guy.

www.nehondarebuilders.com

Link doesn't work.

xenocron
03-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Fixed it...

http://www.newenglandhondarebuilders.com/