PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

TrboChicsRock
02-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Hey.. my name is Jessica... I just signed up so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm from the Jersey Shore / Toms River area. I heard about this site on Philadelphia DSM.

I have a 98 Eclipse with a bunch mods, you can check it out on my cardomain site, the link is in my sig.

See everyone around :D

wrx_snobordr
02-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome... nice choice in shift knob :supz: HA HA. I have the same one. Car looks good, nice and stealthy with all the mods ya have done.

matt

TROLL
02-02-2005, 08:32 PM
thats some good cardomain action you've got going on there... little bit of everything. and i'm also a fan of the super clean subtle look with lots of work under the hood. glad to have ya here :wiggle:
bryan

TalonTsi97
02-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome, I was the one who posted it on PhillyDsm

the mike
02-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Let the leghumping begin.

By the way, welcome to the fold... :partyman:

teh DIRT
02-02-2005, 09:47 PM

By the way, welcome to the fold... :partyman:

no. this isnt nasioc where only a thread started by a chick gets 1000 hits. lol. welcome to the community, id compliment your car but for some reason the cardomain isnt working. But i can compliment you on going against the flow and doing something most girls dont do

-pete

wrx_snobordr
02-02-2005, 10:08 PM
But i can compliment you on going against the flow and doing something most girls dont do

-pete

I agree, more girls need to be into cars. always fun being able to have a girl be interested in what you are.

BigTimeTalon
02-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I think that every board I'm on, you're on :lol: oh well..hi Jess

TrboChicsRock
02-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks :D I guess I lucked out that my favorite car came turbo. Now I'm addicted lol.

no. this isnt nasioc where only a thread started by a chick gets 1000 hits. lol. welcome to the community, id compliment your car but for some reason the cardomain isnt working. But i can compliment you on going against the flow and doing something most girls dont do

-pete

It does work... sometimes you need to click on it over and over and over again before it does work.

I think that every board I'm on, you're on :lol: oh well..hi Jess

That's because you stalk me :P

98GSXdude
02-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey.. my name is Jessica... I just signed up so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm from the Jersey Shore / Toms River area. I heard about this site on Philadelphia DSM.

I have a 98 Eclipse with a bunch mods, you can check it out on my cardomain site, the link is in my sig.

See everyone around :D

hey loser!!! u made me join this board so it better be good, lol

MuddyREX
02-03-2005, 09:30 AM

HAHAHAHA

But seriously, glad to have you here.

TROLL
02-03-2005, 01:14 PM
see, i often want to leghump, but i feel like that would be inappropriate for me to do as admin... oh responsibilities (or something).
bryan

the mike
02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, but have you SEEN her legs? ;)

No disrespect intended. :mrgreen:

97TSi
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
How's it goin Jess

The # of dsms just keeps climbing :thumbup:

TrboChicsRock
02-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, but have you SEEN her legs? ;)

No disrespect intended. :mrgreen:

I didn't know you've seen them lol

9 Ball
02-03-2005, 07:07 PM
This site is growing big time! Welcome Jess! :D

the mike
02-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Finally got that Cardomain page to work...
You Hooters thugs look lust like us Hooters thugs!!

Aaron
02-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, I didn't think we needed another thread so I figured I'd bump this one to the top with my intro.

I've got an '05 STi and '89 Supra. I'm either in Bucks Co., PA or in S. Jersey (Sea Isle to be exact).

Anywho, somebody introduced me to these forums. Thought I'd check it out. I hear Thursdays are Red Robin meets in Neshaminy? Well, I'll be the noob with the silver STi this Thursday... hopefully

I can't believe how many females post on these forums. There are usually a few here and there, but you definately have your fair share here!

the mike
02-19-2005, 09:39 PM
There's never enough females!!
You should definately check out Red Robin meet, there might be SNOW!!!
That means we head out to play...:devil: