PDA

View Full Version : white evo with greddy? BOV

Shades of Gray
06-14-2005, 11:11 PM
White evo...i think with the type s greddy BOV. short, blond haired girl driving down bustleton across street rd tonight around 9:30

GSXDCY
06-14-2005, 11:14 PM
stop

PhillyGsx
06-14-2005, 11:16 PM
stop

:iagree:

DoubleOughtCel
06-14-2005, 11:18 PM
:afro: ya' heard

Shades of Gray
06-15-2005, 09:15 AM
hey what the crap! You telling me i cant post my spotted! And dont give me that "evo chick crap." Cuz I have yet to comment on any thread about her, nor have i disrespected her.
:roll:
Anyways...just wanted to state my spotted...and see who it was. If it was the girl with the white evo...and even if its not, car was very clean. Looked real nice, and I love that BOV!

SilverTurboRidin
06-15-2005, 10:37 AM
hey what the crap! You telling me i cant post my spotted! And dont give me that "evo chick crap." Cuz I have yet to comment on any thread about her, nor have i disrespected her.
:roll:
Anyways...just wanted to state my spotted...and see who it was. If it was the girl with the white evo...and even if its not, car was very clean. Looked real nice, and I love that BOV!

just tell em to shut up ryan lol

GSXDCY
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Im not saying yuo cant post it, but everyone or I thought everyone knows white evo + type-s + girl = white evo chick who is now a member

SilverTurboRidin
06-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Im not saying yuo cant post it, but everyone or I thought everyone knows white evo + type-s + girl = white evo chick who is now a member

it doesnt apply to ryan since he unlike most of us, has a life and doesnt read the forums much. Plus he already said he didnt pay much attention to her topics lmfao

Shades of Gray
06-15-2005, 12:03 PM
hahaha, this is all amusing...im going to nip it in the bud...and conclude that it must have been that girl. But in all things...nice car...sounds real nice.
later!

Aaron
06-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Aren't you married? :lol:

SexyDSM95
06-15-2005, 01:41 PM
If you guys saw her in person you would obsess over her too. I would obsess over any P*rn Star that drives a nice car. J/K

Erica is awesome, very cool. What's wrong with spotting her too? Everyone else posts members they have spotted he wasn't saying he was drooling over her, trying to follow her, or has "R" rated pictures of her. Chillax.

LSHatch
06-15-2005, 03:10 PM
...im going to nip it in the bud...

Nip it in the bud!!! I haven't heard that in a while. AWESOME!

PhillyGsx
06-15-2005, 04:51 PM
I have known erica for awhile, i once was friends with her, but she is ... well nevermind...

Shades of Gray
06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
If you guys saw her in person you would obsess over her too. I would obsess over any P*rn Star that drives a nice car. J/K

Erica is awesome, very cool. What's wrong with spotting her too? Everyone else posts members they have spotted he wasn't saying he was drooling over her, trying to follow her, or has "R" rated pictures of her. Chillax.

WOW, someones lives on the same planet earth as me.
haha
yea...just liking posting my spotted posts from time to time