PDA

View Full Version : sites down, need quote?

pearl
02-06-2007, 03:04 AM
im getting 4, 15" inch rims that i would like to get powdercoated or polished not too sure.

since i cant get on your website, could you give me a price for the powdercoat/polished look?
just a shiny silver.

ive heard such good stuff about you guys, so i figured id give it a shot :)

D Money
02-06-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm dropping my pipes off tomorrow most likely as long as Sandals and I can get them off. Why don't you just come there with me after school.

boneheadperformance
02-06-2007, 09:20 AM
im getting 4, 15" inch rims that i would like to get powdercoated or polished not too sure.

since i cant get on your website, could you give me a price for the powdercoat/polished look?
just a shiny silver.

ive heard such good stuff about you guys, so i figured id give it a shot :)

15" wheels are $55 each for a 1 color coating. The shiniest color I have is the relective chrome...or you can go with a silver. There are many choices. I stock over 100 colors here at the shop. Let me know if you have any further questions.

pearl
02-06-2007, 08:13 PM
55 dollars, is that the nice guy discount? ;)

sounds like a good deal. reflective chrome sounds nice =)

also, what is the deal with the super gloss clear? do you strip the wheels and then clear them? price? sorry im asking so many questions, but im interested ;)

boneheadperformance
02-07-2007, 01:16 PM
55 dollars, is that the nice guy discount? ;)

sounds like a good deal. reflective chrome sounds nice =)

also, what is the deal with the super gloss clear? do you strip the wheels and then clear them? price? sorry im asking so many questions, but im interested ;)

Yes many people like the reflective chrome. The clear can be used on basically any color but the reflective chrome already has clear in it. In my opinion you really don't need clear on top of powder coat. Its for extra added protection and higher gloss finishes. It is required on chrome smoke though.

pearl
02-07-2007, 08:40 PM
what i mean was that with the super gloss clear, can that be applied to any wheel? the wheels i will be getting have the original material still on them. would you guys strip them to bare metal and clear them?

boneheadperformance
02-08-2007, 09:58 AM
what i mean was that with the super gloss clear, can that be applied to any wheel? the wheels i will be getting have the original material still on them. would you guys strip them to bare metal and clear them?

Yes clear can go on any wheel. If we just strip the wheel to bare metal and clear them it will be a "blasted" look with a clear top coat. Clear is translucent...meaning whatever is under the clear will be seen once cleared, unless you did a color then a clear on top.

pearl
02-08-2007, 02:05 PM
do you have any samples of what it could possibly look like? i know i want one or the other done.

boneheadperformance
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
do you have any samples of what it could possibly look like? i know i want one or the other done.

I have samples of the chrome here and can give you an idea of what the clear would look like when you come in.

pearl
02-08-2007, 08:01 PM
ill have to come down one day. didnt realize how close you were!