PDA

View Full Version : stupid stuff you did as a teenager

drew
01-14-2007, 05:09 PM
well, i was sitting back opening dvds and my grandma called me, she was talking about some neighbors that stopped by blah blah blah. anyways, to get to the point she brought up that some kids were speeding around the neighborhood and she kept calling the police on them and asked if our neighbor had seen them too... our neighbor said no but brought up something that happened before lol..

"we were sitting down to eat supper and someone pulled into the driveway, john ( her husband ) went to look outside but didn't see anyone, a few seconds later we heard a terrible sound coming from the garage and thought someone drove into the wall, when we opened the garage door it was full of smoke and some kids were laughing and racing out of our driveway"

so my grandma tells me that story, i pretend to know nothing about it and tell her how scary it must have been, then we get off the phone and i almost die laughing because it was me. i called my friend justin up and told him and now he's cracking up too ( he was in the car )

the full story: the house belonged to justins ex girlfriends parents, she had broke up with him and we were driving past and noticed the garage was open, i said it would be hillarious to do a burnout in their garage then we looked at each other and made a u-turn, backed in and ripped the longest burnout imagineable then took off

MPowerKai
01-14-2007, 05:30 PM
a took a piece of candy from pathmark without paying for it

CleanNeon98
01-14-2007, 05:44 PM
im still doing stupid **** now

teh DIRT
01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
drank too much and got caught one time.

by the cops. big eek!

delspool
01-14-2007, 05:48 PM
i did the flaming poo on a doorstep trick about every day for a summer when i was 14. lol

CobaltGrl
01-14-2007, 06:04 PM
I did anything and everything. A youth without debauchery and misbehaviour is a wasted youth :)

Drftpretty
01-14-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't think I ever did anything worth remembering lol.

When I was 15 me and my best friend took his sisters 83 N/A volvo 240 which was a piece of **** to the fair and let people wack it for 5 bucks a swing with a sledge hammer.

We made like $200 that night lol. She wasn't mad at us at all cause we gave her the money :(

TGilb2007
01-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Buddy of mine got tankedoff of tequila, and we decided to walk around the neighborhood smashing mailboxes....thats about it

ToyotaTat
01-14-2007, 08:25 PM
ive been pretty good but i'm only 17 so i have time :devil:

Fantayzias
01-14-2007, 09:21 PM
I use to randomly leave an egg in the "o" of my friends welcome matt for over a year and played dumb when she would tell me about it and got in trouble for egging a girls house for over a year..what can I say I like eggs.

jspek
01-14-2007, 09:40 PM
i found a above ground pool thing. idk it was a metal stick basically. i was like wonder what happens when i throw this at some power lines. yea it was the 4th of july in october hahaha. knocked out the power to the whole block of my friends neighborhood.

poolmike
01-14-2007, 10:41 PM
I was a perfect saint when I was young. I never did anything wrong.

Honduh
01-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Uhhh damn I did alot of dumb ****. Blowing up areosol cans in back alleys. Smashing pumpkins around halloween. ****ing with friends houses at night. Skipping school and getting high and making bombs and hunting for small animals in my friends backyard. Making napalm at my friends house. And a lot of other stupid **** I can't think of right now.

Metalhedd
01-14-2007, 11:28 PM
yeah I've done my share of stupid stuff. even though im still a teenager I'm pretty laid back now. I'm a burnout. haha

2000MRDC2
01-14-2007, 11:37 PM
ive done my fair share im still young but ive done my fair share of flaming poo on doorsteps, knocking and ppls doors and running.

One time we knocked on my friends house and layed 2 empty pizza boxes outside his dad came out and was like hey dan look free pizzza then he picked them up and saw they were empty and started screaming we were in the bush across the way and it was so funny.

Also on halloweeen a few of my friends went around and when ppl would hand out the bowl for u to take a peice of candy they grabbbed the whole bowl and ran iit was kinda funny.

italianblaze
01-14-2007, 11:37 PM
lol ima chill kid now i usta do **** like honduh now ima burnout like metalhead

Omar_MSP
01-14-2007, 11:38 PM
I stole free bread when i was little.

Metalhedd
01-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I stole free bread when i was little.

ummm....what?

Omar_MSP
01-14-2007, 11:55 PM
ummm....what?

and and i kicked a tall midget before.

Honest_Bob
01-15-2007, 12:05 AM
I got caught with two freinds smoking the ganja in a corn field. Went back to the car only to find three cop cars awaiting us. Car impounded, visit to the police station. Scary ****. Parents never found out though. :o

In retrospect that has to be the single dumbest thing I've ever done in my life. It even tops my great aim girl mixup. :roll:

CobaltGrl
01-15-2007, 12:11 AM
and and i kicked a tall midget before.

hahahahahahahah

ToyotaTat
01-15-2007, 12:11 AM
i haven't been caught by the 5-0, yet. parents caught me once, i managed to pass the first 3 drug tests the gave me.... Deer Park ftw

CobaltGrl
01-15-2007, 12:15 AM
for some odd reason......this thread makes me feel old :(

Honest_Bob
01-15-2007, 12:27 AM

Get used to it. :-p

ToyotaTat
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM

if it makes you feel any better i was born in 1989

CobaltGrl
01-15-2007, 12:29 AM
1989?!?!?!?!

umm...no....doesnt make me feel any better.....thanks for trying....hahaha

Metalhedd
01-15-2007, 12:33 AM
k, you cant steal free bread, and theres no such thing as tall midgets.

italianblaze
01-15-2007, 12:36 AM
lol to toyota tat and tru dat metalhead gota stop these clowns from ****tin up the thread

worst thing i did as a teen,
crash my porsche on eagle road (crying)

sleeperstyle
01-15-2007, 12:44 AM
i started racing cars...

99SL2_Modder
01-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Not too many bad things...

-Set the street behind my house ablaze. We made some sort of concotion out of flammables, and poured it all over the street, and lit it up while we rode off. It was only an hour or so burning. Not horrible.

-Almost set my friends house on fire cause we were trying to burn spiders and their webs, and one web expanded up the house farther than we realized.

-Set a friend on fire with a makeshift torch. That was funny as hell.

-Shot a friend in the leg with a BB gun...cause he was annoying me.

-Crashed my grandmothers car at the age of 3 by stepping on the brake and putting it in neutral.

-Made fake-napalm. The recipe is simple, and you probably already know it, but it's very slow and hot burning and is lighter than water. So, I dipped a stick into the vat (see: bowl) of "napalm" and set to work lighting it. It was cool, cause the stick wasn't burning. I shook it around to put it out, and it didn't go out. I tried to then wipe it on a tree, and now I had a burning stick in my hand with a burning tree next to me. I shook it more, which caused some "liquid fire" to drop into the napalm vessel. I threw all of this into the creek in hopes it would drown. No, it floated. I proceeded to try and stomp it out, and this only produced waves of flame to follow the natrual flow of the creek, which turned into a flowing bed of flame that looked like it was straight from hell. I quickly disappeared from the scene and anonymously called the fire department.

I probably have some more. I'll ask my parents if they know/remember any that I don't.

Metalhedd
01-15-2007, 12:52 AM
damn dude...i thought i was a little pyro...

dickerdieter
01-15-2007, 01:02 AM
got bored and make some molitov ****tails with my friend........:cool:

it clearly didnt end well.......attempted arson charge :cry:

i was 15

Omar_MSP
01-15-2007, 01:04 AM
one time when i was a teen, i went to my boys party and had to use the rest room. he has that shampoo thats clear, so i put some all around the tub.

next day he said he broke his ass in the shower lol.

Metalhedd
01-15-2007, 01:06 AM
haha, you cant write ****tails cuz they think you mean penis.

Omar_MSP
01-15-2007, 01:06 AM
k, you cant steal free bread, and theres no such thing as tall midgets.
i asure u, i stole free bread.

here's the story. i was at church, they give out that bread u eat and watever. well i happened to snatch the whole bag he was holding lol. i ran outside and ate it all.

and tall midgets... yea i know, there called dwarfs. but still, i kicked one before.

dynasty
01-15-2007, 01:07 AM
well besides pick pocketing 7-11 a few times for their fireworks and candy. i also had a handfull of change that i jus dropped on the counter that pissed the guy off while my pockets was full with fire crackers n stuff. also threw rocks n **** and random cars driving by and got caught by my mom haha

CobaltGrl
01-15-2007, 01:26 AM
I turned tricks for milk money.......just kidding.

it was for beer money!

Honduh
01-15-2007, 01:30 AM
this thread is lame.

Gorilla Unit 33
01-15-2007, 01:48 AM
hmm this bothers me but i dumped the girl i was with for 2 years for no apparent other reason other then to **** 5 other chicks that i hardly even knew (ok i knew most of them for 45 hrs or less). I knew i could make it happen and i guess i was just overwhelmed at the time lol but its sumtin that was really stupid. Almost weekly it somehow gets back into my head of how ****ed up and retarted i was especially when i see her now and relized how much i ****ed up her life.

Destruction wise... well we shot bottle rockets terminator style out of a 4 ft peice of PVC pipe at this one guys house, we liked to call him "MAN TITTIES", almost weekly. Poured bird seed all over this girls car so that the birds would **** all over it (and they did).... hmmm... ill have to think of some more...

EvlEgl
01-15-2007, 02:00 AM
I havent really done anything insane

I'll have to think about it...Ive done stupid stuff but I dunno why i cant remember any of it.

DoubleOughtCel
01-15-2007, 02:15 AM
A few of my friends and I put on camouflage and did Recon throughout our neighborhood to make sure our mission wouldn't be interupted, then proceeded to cut down a tree at 3am on our neighbors property because he was a dick. We did it with a hacksaw, and this tree had a 5 inch trunk, easily. It took forever haha.

Another time we forged a sword by using a meter stick as the blade, starting a fire inside of and old-ass wheel and heating the meter stick and hammering it out. We used a thin sheet of foam to make a handle, secured it with electrical tape and practiced our sword skills on the tree in front of my friends house. His dad was not happy about the tree, but went back to a neutral state after checking out our awesome ****ing craftsmanship, haha.

den9
01-15-2007, 03:46 AM
a couple summers ago i had no job, so i siphoned gas every friday