PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust and Suspension Party Today at my house

TROLL
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey,
I'm gonna be working on my car today... little bit of swaybar action, little bit of exhaust swapping action... little bit of troubleshooting what the hell the sound is coming from on the right side of my car... little bit of PCV (?) valve install action... and who knows what else. Maybe bust out the lawn chairs and the drinks, or maybe hit up the pool later on.
Come hang out if you want... good excuse to get out in the nice weather today. Even if you havent met anyone it might be a good time to come get to know a couple people.
Pete is coming up, and I guess we'll see who else wants to. PM me and I'll give you directions and my number.
Bryan

sisforsurfing
06-08-2005, 10:37 AM
you know I'll be there for the gauges at least... what time are you gonna get started around?

TROLL
06-08-2005, 10:57 AM
oh yeah sweet... money. i feel so broke right now after comparing my bank acct with my credit card bill, haha.
anyways i'll be back in about an hour so any time after that... i'll PM you with my number in case i didnt already.
bryan

SilverBulletRL
06-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Damn sounds like a good time! Sucks I can't make it... need to work on my new house. Better to get it done now so I can have these types of parties!!

SilverBulletRL
06-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Damn sounds like a good time! Sucks I can't make it... need to work on my new house. Better to get it done now so I can have these types of parties!!

teh DIRT
06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
ill be there in about an hour....waiting for the last wheel to dry and get cleared.
-pete

teh DIRT
06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
ill be there in about an hour....waiting for the last wheel to dry and get cleared.
-pete

sisforsurfing
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for helping out, let me know if you're in there and dont mind swinging by again.

I'm gonna try and make the a-pillar pod fit or just buy that pod like the one brian has and sell the a-pillar one. If you see any (or any other used pods) for sale used let me know. :D

sisforsurfing
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for helping out, let me know if you're in there and dont mind swinging by again.

I'm gonna try and make the a-pillar pod fit or just buy that pod like the one brian has and sell the a-pillar one. If you see any (or any other used pods) for sale used let me know. :D

Aaron
06-09-2005, 01:07 PM
How'd it go? Anything get fixed?

Aaron
06-09-2005, 01:07 PM
How'd it go? Anything get fixed?