PDA

View Full Version : Save the cheerleader, save the world... The official Heroes thread

TROLL
01-07-2007, 05:30 AM
Just wondering who watches Heroes on here... I just finished catching up on the first 11 episodes and I definitely like it. For those interested you can go to nbc.com and watch all of the episodes online, its pretty cool. I would recommend watching it from the beginning because it might be pretty confusing otherwise.
So yeah, anyone watch it? Season 2 starts Jan. 22nd, so there should be some new action soon.
Thats it, I'm out.
Bryan

Ender81
01-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Yeah my girlfriend and I are hooked on it. I can't wait for the new season, if for nothing else then to see when Hiro gets the sword lol.

jspek
01-07-2007, 05:51 AM
love the show. cant wait til its back on.

MrGudbar99
01-07-2007, 08:46 AM
I watch it and I must say, it's pretty damn good. People in my office kept talking about it so I just told them I'll watch it from the beginning. Before when I randomly caught an episode, I thought it was garbage. But I was wrong and now I can't wait for it to start up again......................That and 24!!!

Gaze
01-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I watch. I just hope the plot progresses unlike a lot of the other shows out there because Im sick of seeing "flashback episodes" and "background stories" every 3rd week.

JET02WRX
01-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Its the first "network" tv show I've watched in a long time. I've only had a chance to watch the first 4 episodes, but now that I know its available on NBC's website I'm watching it at work on my lunch hour. I like the way the show is done in that "give 'em a taste" style that immediately gets you hooked.

poolmike
01-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Pam is addicted to that show so yeh, I watch it.

2drStunner
01-07-2007, 09:14 AM
I watch. I just hope the plot progresses unlike a lot of the other shows out there because Im sick of seeing "flashback episodes" and "background stories" every 3rd week.

i agree 100%! I just wish the show would get going! Love it but come on already!

95SC2
01-07-2007, 10:59 AM
i need to start watching this, i keep hearing alot about it but i never get a chance to see it

DoubleOughtCel
01-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I love it, I started a thread on it when it first came out but it never went anywhere. And it's not season 2, its the 2nd half of season 1. They are doing that hiatus BS like LOST does when you get the season in parts. Oh well, the 22nd can't get here soon enough.

EDIT: heres the original

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20937&page=2&highlight=heroes

TROLL
01-07-2007, 03:55 PM
weird, i did a search for heroes because i figured there was probably a thread on it but i didnt see that one. oh well...
and yeah i figured it might be the first half of season one. i hate that they do that, it makes no sense. it is cool though that you can watch past episodes of pretty much anything online though :)

DoubleOughtCel
01-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Yea, like LOST. I just finished season 2 on DVD and now I'm catching up on season 3 so I can start watching after the hiatus in Feb.

Oh well, Heroes FTW.

So what does everyone think about Peter being the bomb that blows up NYC? I think it has something to do with him being in contact with the radioactive/nuclear guy from the one episode.

TROLL
01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
yeah i was thinking about why they only kinda had that radioactive guy in one episode even though he's obviously like the other more main characters, and that combined with the painting of the man in flames had me thinking. but i didnt think it'd be peter, i just thought it would be the radioactive guy freaking out and blowing up.
they havent actually changed anything in the paintings at all... and hero hasnt been able to change the past either. he has been able to freeze the present but thats it. all the paintings about the cheerleader were true so i'd have to assume the painting about the bomb is going to be true, and also when hiro saw isaac dead.
what i'm wondering is, how quickly is this 5 weeks going to go by? is it all in one season or will it be dragged out, and at the conclusion of this whole buildup will there be more to the show or will that be it?

DoubleOughtCel
01-07-2007, 04:22 PM
It's definitely more complex than we might think it is. Theres actually a whole forum dedicated to the show.

www.moonoversun.com

I found it a while ago while I was trying to figure something out I had seen. It's kind of wild, someone from the forums actually paid so much attention to the show that he noticed a computer screen with human DNA with an extra chromosome or something and thinks that these people from the show are mutated in some way, or something, whatever. It's F'ed up. Theres a whole theory sub-section on those forums. If you want to get a real insight on the show, spend a half hour on those forums. It will blow your mind.

Will@TurboTek
01-07-2007, 04:43 PM
I am currently addicted to The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, and Lost! Now is a great time to be a fan of network television!

DoubleOughtCel
01-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I am currently addicted to The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, and Lost! Now is a great time to be a fan of network television!

The best time in years, IMO. I was all about the Office during season 1, but I have not seen an episode since. Not becuase I don't like it, just because I haven'tt made it a point to watch it.

Unholy FD3S
01-07-2007, 05:04 PM
cant wait for season 2, big fan here.

sherwood
01-07-2007, 05:45 PM
i love that show..i watched the first episode..got my friends hooked on it any now its a monday night tradition at my friends house...like 7 people or so..we all go for a cruise for a half hour or so..do some taping and then go back to his house and watch it...all of u are more than welcome to come if ur close to the south brunswick area! come join the fun haha

JSeoul
01-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Heroes is definitly an awesome show. I'm a total fan of superpowers and all that stuff. :) so Jan22 is the new season? sweet.

zerioustt
01-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Best show I've seen in a long time...thumbsup!

Also here's a site for tv shows and cartoons. http://tv-links.co.uk/

Will@TurboTek
01-08-2007, 03:35 PM
^ OMG! You have just ended my life!

zerioustt
01-08-2007, 03:40 PM
^ OMG! You have just ended my life!

Haha..no problem! I heart that website..

JSeoul
01-08-2007, 03:43 PM
^^Holy Christmas carols. Now I have more stuff I can put on my Video Player. I nominate zerioustt for coolest TST member of the week

MrGudbar99
01-08-2007, 06:49 PM

WHHHYYYYY!?!?!?!

Sooo many shows I want to see on there. Just great, Thanks. Now I have to spend countless hours in front of my computer thanks to you.

:mrgreen:
Great Find!

DoubleOughtCel
01-08-2007, 07:46 PM

HOLY CHITTTT!!!!!! The Legend of Zelda cartoon! Captain N: The Game Master! The original X-Men!

I love this website!

Will@TurboTek
01-08-2007, 08:02 PM
I guess we can close TST for about a month until we all get done watching every show here!

zerioustt
01-08-2007, 08:33 PM
im sorry for not posting that site sooner...its been up for a while. i couldnt live without it honestly...lol

PotenzaSub
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM

Wow. such horrible quality. Try bittorrent. HD (but only at like 1500 kbps) content for free!! nublets...

Will@TurboTek
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Ease > Quality (Especially at work behind a firewall)

Silverfc88
01-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Bump

Its on tonight. Just a friendly reminder.

MrGudbar99
01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
...being tivo'd. 24 comes before all.

Will@TurboTek
01-22-2007, 09:24 PM
I gotta decide which to watch first...I think its gonna be 24

sherwood
01-22-2007, 09:26 PM
i hate 24...hero's all the way!!!!! haha

zerioustt
01-22-2007, 09:26 PM
heroes > 24...(show hasnt been good since the second season)

TROLL
01-22-2007, 10:08 PM
watching heroes, taping 24...

jspek
01-22-2007, 10:09 PM
shhhhhhh! its on.

gpzjack
01-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Gotta save the cheerleader.....then bang the snot out of her

Will@TurboTek
01-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Have you seen her in that commercial for neutrogena? Shes only 17 still though!

TROLL
01-22-2007, 10:56 PM
not gonna lie, i was hoping for a little more from this first episode back. its all good though cause i know things will continue to get deeper and better....

sherwood
01-22-2007, 11:27 PM
troll u are totally right...i kinda got lost in the begining but then started to remember what happen in last seasons last episode...o well i know this season is gonna be amazing..i just hope theres a 3rd season..im stuck to this show haha!!

DoubleOughtCel
01-23-2007, 12:48 AM
troll u are totally right...i kinda got lost in the begining but then started to remember what happen in last seasons last episode...o well i know this season is gonna be amazing..i just hope theres a 3rd season..im stuck to this show haha!!

This is still season 1. It's the second half, just like they do with LOST

JSeoul
01-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Its okay if you don't have Tivo. Here you guys go.

http://tv-links.co.uk

You can thank me later

Will@TurboTek
01-23-2007, 11:33 AM
^ Yeah, um... zerioustt posted that link about a 2 pages ago, and they are not updated enough to have the new episodes. Infact half of their shows don't work anymore.

Snoozie
01-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Doesnt nbc.com have all the episodes too? Like abc does for Lost?

DoubleOughtCel
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't know about all of them. I know when it was originally airing back in the fall they would only have the previous weeks episode. They might have put them all on though after the hiatus started.

TROLL
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
they're all up, thats how i watched them :). they add the new ones at 1am the day of the show (so yesterdays 9pm show was online 4 hours later).

TROLL
01-29-2007, 10:06 PM
bump cause it just started this week :)

jspek
01-29-2007, 11:08 PM
ok ao im lost. at the end of last season, sylar killed that girl. but he didnt escape?

thewake
01-30-2007, 11:07 AM
ok ao im lost. at the end of last season, sylar killed that girl. but he didnt escape?

I don't think they showed what happened after Eden died. I believe the script had some details last week. Check the scenes with Mohinder and Claire's father.

twistedlanes
02-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Well for those of you who also love this show ITS BAAACK! and we have a lot of new twists well at least a couple that I didn't expect. Like Claires father being Nathan. How about Sylar escaping, I mean I saw that last episode but c'mon who really expected him to get out. Can't wait for the next one. Mohinder is supposedly teaming up with Sylar. Crazy show.

DoubleOughtCel
02-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Yea, we started this thing back up like 2 weeks ago.

twistedlanes
02-08-2007, 01:04 AM
crazy right?

PotenzaSub
02-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Doesnt nbc.com have all the episodes too? Like abc does for Lost?

Its okay if you don't have Tivo. Here you guys go.

http://tv-links.co.uk

You can thank me later

Argh. How come no one listens to me when I talk about bittorrent??

I can watch high quality shows commercial-free a few hours after they air on TV. Most of the stuff that is available online - either TV channel websites, google video or youtube is not high quality.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/bittorrent.htm
I use torrentz.com most of the time.

::Keep seeding after your download finishes::

thewake
02-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Well for those of you who also love this show ITS BAAACK! and we have a lot of new twists well at least a couple that I didn't expect. Like Claires father being Nathan. How about Sylar escaping, I mean I saw that last episode but c'mon who really expected him to get out. Can't wait for the next one. Mohinder is supposedly teaming up with Sylar. Crazy show.

Claire's father was not terribly hard to forsee. All you needed to see was the teaser phone call, and add that to which male character 1. Has a power and 2. Has not been faithful to his wife. Also sylar needed to escape so that he can be the bad guy for the rest of the season. He still needs to threaten Claire and the rest for a little while longer. The part I did not see coming up so quick was Niki and Jessica getting out of jail after only two episodes. Especially since that one guard kept getting beat up.

jspek
02-12-2007, 11:01 PM
wow...

DoubleOughtCel
02-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Yea, really dude. Claire's real mom is a twat. And you know I'd keep the diamonds after hearing that dick cop and his little private thoughts.

jspek
02-12-2007, 11:05 PM
i would have at least hid the case lol. now his prints are all over it.

TROLL
02-12-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah i was thinking the same thing... panel out of the ceiling and his prints on an open empty case. ah well...

DoubleOughtCel
02-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Yea, well we all know Parkman is not the smartest cop on the block. And do we all agree that Nikki and Jessica are going to have an actual fight, now that they are both out into the physical world?

sherwood
02-13-2007, 01:52 AM
no matter what..claire is smoking hot haha anyone see her in the nutrogina(sp?) comercial?

thewake
02-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Yea, really dude. Claire's real mom is a twat. And you know I'd keep the diamonds after hearing that dick cop and his little private thoughts.

Claire's mom is, but then again we knew that during the phone call where she takes the money.

Parkman was too impulsive about the diamonds, it would have been much better to rub the "find" in the cop's face. Something like "Gee it took me only 4 seconds to figure out that they could be in the ceiling, your guys would still be looking next year if it wasn't for me."

zerioustt
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Claire's mom is, but then again we knew that during the phone call where she takes the money.

Parkman was too impulsive about the diamonds, it would have been much better to rub the "find" in the cop's face. Something like "Gee it took me only 4 seconds to figure out that they could be in the ceiling, your guys would still be looking next year if it wasn't for me."

Giving them the diamonds wouldn't of given him his job back. He'd still be suspended and no chance of making detective. They think he's a nutcase....

DoubleOughtCel
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Giving them the diamonds wouldn't of given him his job back. He'd still be suspended and no chance of making detective. They think he's a nutcase....

Yea, everyone on the force thinks hes a tool and doesn't want to see him back on the force. He's better off looking out for #1. Especially now that he'll probably be fired after day 1 at his private security job for letting Malsky get killed. He needs the money to support him and his whore wife!

JSeoul
02-16-2007, 01:56 PM
They think he's a nutcase....

.... yeah.... he can hear people's thoughts. Sounds like a nutcase. hahaah

thewake
02-16-2007, 04:41 PM

Now that he has committed several felonies, he will never get it back. While "finding the evidence" would not have instantly gotten him back on the force, "destruction of evidence", "obstruction of justice", and "grand theft" sure have done a good job burning that bridge.

DoubleOughtCel
02-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Holy hell! I'm watching the episode from last night online right now. I'm still in the middle of it, but as of right now

PETER FTMFW!!!!!!!

And Stan Lee was on the show, ahahah. Awesome. I knew they would pull that stunt once the show blew up.

zerioustt
02-21-2007, 09:32 AM
PETER FTMFW!!!!!!!

And Stan Lee was on the show, ahahah. Awesome. I knew they would pull that stunt once the show blew up.

Peter is def the man now that he has a grip on his powers. He needs to go invisible and get close to sylar to get all of his newfound powers. After that he can be supreme ruler of the world.

Also I heard Stan Lee had a helping hand on this show and its characters.

thewake
02-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Peter is def the man now that he has a grip on his powers. He needs to go invisible and get close to sylar to get all of his newfound powers. After that he can be supreme ruler of the world.

Also I heard Stan Lee had a helping hand on this show and its characters.

Sylar can hear him coming. There has got to be a big showdown at the end of the season between the two. Unless of course Parkman is the one who needs to take them both out.

As for Stan Lee, it only makes sense for him to cameo, I'm just waiting for the Feedback comic book and the next season of that silly show he hosted.

zerioustt
02-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Sylar can hear him coming. There has got to be a big showdown at the end of the season between the two. Unless of course Parkman is the one who needs to take them both out.

As for Stan Lee, it only makes sense for him to cameo, I'm just waiting for the Feedback comic book and the next season of that silly show he hosted.

I hope the parkman statment was a joke...he's worthless. Lol. Sylar don't have sheet on peter. Doesn't matter if he can hear him, he can't see him. Peter is the best heroe hands down.

JSeoul
02-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I hope the parkman statment was a joke...he's worthless. Lol. Sylar don't have sheet on peter. Doesn't matter if he can hear him, he can't see him. Peter is the best heroe hands down.

Agree all the way. Peter is a badass. I bet he'll end up a bad guy. Look how disfunctional he is. hahaha

JasterM5
02-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Hiro is still my fave but peter has come a long way to being awesome. It'll be sweet once peter figures out how to use Hiro's ability. :eek:

Silverfc88
I have the same feeling about Peter for some reason. Like he's going to flip and then kill everybody.

zerioustt
Agree all the way. Peter is a badass. I bet he'll end up a bad guy. Look how disfunctional he is. hahaha

I think he may too, just how he went crazy on invisible guy and menedez(sp?).

thewake
02-21-2007, 03:49 PM

Well it was, but I still think he will have a bigger part to play in the story. Right now he is at the fringe, almost as bad as Nikki, Jessica, D.L. and Micah.

The wheels are coming off of Sylar, he is losing control. Running into Peter at this point will be the event that either blows up Peter or brings him back from the darkness that Issac is currently painting.

DoubleOughtCel
02-26-2007, 10:09 PM
uh oh, Mr. Bennett's secrets are coming out

thewake
02-26-2007, 10:45 PM
uh oh, Mr. Bennett's secrets are coming out

I liked the B&W scenes.

willthethrill
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Claire looked bad ass when she came out all burnt up lol

DoubleOughtCel
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Claire looked bad ass when she came out all burnt up lol

Yea that was wild. I actually liked that scene better than early on when she was split open on the autopsy table.

sherwood
02-27-2007, 12:01 AM
i liked when she was walking twords him and her face was melting off..that was probly one of the best episodes yet....imo

TROLL
03-06-2007, 03:13 AM
those sons of bitches...

first i was furious when they showed simone alive again in the preview... i was angry all week because they gave away something so huge in a preview. then i find out they tricked me, oh they're toying with my emotions...

and now suresh is dying and peter is in big trouble? and THEN they say its not coming back till April 23rd? aaaaaaaaaah.

i just finished watching this weeks episode that i taped by the way. i cant handle it... its too intense.

JSeoul
03-06-2007, 08:17 AM
those sons of bitches...

first i was furious when they showed simone alive again in the preview... i was angry all week because they gave away something so huge in a preview. then i find out they tricked me, oh they're toying with my emotions...

and now suresh is dying and peter is in big trouble? and THEN they say its not coming back till April 23rd? aaaaaaaaaah.

i just finished watching this weeks episode that i taped by the way. i cant handle it... its too intense.

dude, i was saying the same thing about simone. hahahaha. I felt like a genius cause I knew how it all worked out.... guess I was way wrong. I hope peter uses the Nuclear energy and fry Syler's ass. I can't wait for this to come out on DVD. I know I missed 1 episode but not sure which one

thewake
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
dude, i was saying the same thing about simone. hahahaha. I felt like a genius cause I knew how it all worked out.... guess I was way wrong. I hope peter uses the Nuclear energy and fry Syler's ass. I can't wait for this to come out on DVD. I know I missed 1 episode but not sure which one

It is not the first time they misled the audience in the preview. Has Peter been around Ted (I don't remember)? Or will he have to use Sylar's powers against him? It should be an interesting battle. Just think about all the powers Sylar has and Peter can mimic.

JSeoul
03-06-2007, 10:55 AM
I can't wait. This show is definitly one of the few good things about a Monday.

Snoozie
03-06-2007, 11:16 AM
So why doesnt it come back on untill April 23rd? Are they doing another break like before or is it the end of the season?

Silverfc88
05-07-2007, 11:55 PM
This season better have a good ending!

twistedlanes
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
yo I'm mad cuz I don't want it to end and it always does! Lol I wonder how they will do next season. After the bomb, the show will probably just dwindle away and die, but everyone will be like well the first season was the sh**

MPowerKai
06-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I just started watching this, I LOVE IT

Silverfc88
06-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I just started watching this, I LOVE IT

What on NBC.com? I love the show. Can't wait for it to come back.

Unholy FD3S
06-17-2007, 08:08 PM
heard season 2 will be a whole new cast and story

true ?

Silverfc88
06-17-2007, 08:11 PM

true ?

Better not, I want to know whats going to happen with the current crew. Like where the hell Syler went and what does the mother have hidden up her sleeve.

MPowerKai
06-17-2007, 08:18 PM
What on NBC.com? I love the show. Can't wait for it to come back.

I got it from torrents, the cheerleader is really pretty.

I am on the 2nd episode right now

Vypurr
06-17-2007, 08:49 PM
I think a whole new cast could make the show very interesting. Because so far there is only 1 bad guy and a whole consipiracy theory around him. I think they killed off too many people already to keep going with the current cast! I would rather experience the whole excitement of new people gaining new powers!

MPowerKai
06-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Does anyone know when the 2nd season starts up? Thank you.

1badSS
06-20-2007, 08:35 PM
sept 24 i think

DoubleOughtCel
06-20-2007, 08:44 PM

true ?

Couldn't be. Not with the way Hiro went back at the end of the season finale. They left it all too open for returning characters in season 2. Plus I pretty much figured out with Pete and Nathan at the end of the episode.

DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 1

Since Nathan grabbed Pete and flew him up into the sky, I think Nathan dropped him and flew away really fast to avoid taking any damage. And since Pete has the regeneration powers and the ability to go nuclear, I think he exploded without doing any damage to himself.

89stang
06-20-2007, 09:10 PM
haha one of my teacher made us watch it 1 night

MPowerKai
06-20-2007, 11:31 PM
The original cast will still be on but they are hiring new blood.

TROLL
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
bump cause it was on last night, even though its just a repeat of part 1 of 2 of the first season's finale. i guess they're showing part 2 of 2 next monday night, then the following week will be the season 2 premiere. heroes is good.

Kerplunk105
09-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Starts the 25th, right?

Munky
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Monday Sept. 24th...I'm holding my breath till then.:thumbup:

Kerplunk105
09-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Opps, yeah. the 24th. Heh.

2drStunner
09-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah baby i cant wait! :wiggle:

1gmfanatik
09-12-2007, 07:14 AM
I still have to get the first season on DVD so I can watch the ending of it all. Damn night shift blows

MPowerKai
09-12-2007, 07:38 AM
I can't wait!

mattcosta7
09-12-2007, 08:19 AM
I can't wait!

same here. I'm gonna be stuck downloading until December ends because I'm stuck with night classes m-thurs. damn transfer students register last policies

Buster
09-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Man, my mondays are going to be dominated all over again. Just when I thought I was free again.

MPowerKai
09-12-2007, 08:28 AM
New season of a lot of awesome shows. Heroes, Legoin of Superheroes, Stargate Atlantis, Smallville and Smallville is getting sooo good right now, Hannah Montana, etc etc

mattcosta7
09-12-2007, 08:31 AM
New season of a lot of awesome shows. Heroes, Legoin of Superheroes, Stargate Atlantis, Smallville and Smallville is getting sooo good right now, Hannah Montana, etc etc

oh yeah, and especiaallly hannah montana.

MPowerKai
09-12-2007, 08:34 AM
oh yeah, and especiaallly hannah montana.

I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait lol :mrgreen:

WRXD
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Same cast plus new people..

According to People Magazine, Kristen Bell is going to be a new cast member.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Kristen_Bell_CW.jpg/220px-Kristen_Bell_CW.jpg

FTW

Kerplunk105
09-22-2007, 10:58 AM
what time on monday does the show start?

Vypurr
09-22-2007, 10:59 AM
9:00-10:00 on NBC!

Here's a great site where it tells you the air time and the channel of all the popular shows, and then gives you a link to download the torrent after they air!

http://tv.lilx.net/

Kerplunk105
09-22-2007, 11:03 AM
awesomeness. thanks!

MPowerKai
09-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Next monday kids, remember to set your vcr's

ITSTOCK
09-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Troll, I'll let you slide since this was posted before the other forum. But next time, post in the CORRECT forum. :wink:

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Is this a show that you can pick up on mid season, or should I say mid way through (since the other seasons are done)? I had caught glimpses of it before, seemed pretty good. The damn woman changed the channel though :(

Kerplunk105
09-22-2007, 04:00 PM
NBC shows it on their webpage...thats how I caught up.

MPowerKai
09-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Troll, I'll let you slide since this was posted before the other forum. But next time, post in the CORRECT forum. :wink:

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Is this a show that you can pick up on mid season, or should I say mid way through (since the other seasons are done)? I had caught glimpses of it before, seemed pretty good. The damn woman changed the channel though :(

You better start from the beginning so you understand because I think they are picking it up from where they left off

i like rice
09-22-2007, 08:09 PM
I just watched it for the first time this past Monday. I had no clue what was going on.

mattcosta7
09-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Next monday kids, remember to set your vcr's

I'll be in english 120 every episode until january. Demonoid is my friend!

(I did the same for season one, and bought it the day it was released, as I will season 2)

jdmwill
09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
no more late nights at the shop prison break heroes.man pass me the bon bons:lol:

TROLL
09-23-2007, 10:46 PM
yeah if you can, try to watch the old episodes on their website... otherwise it might take a while before you have any idea whats going on if you start with season 2. its a great show though... totally worth the time.

i like rice
09-23-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm usually 2-3 weeks behind on my Tivo so it's unlikely I'll find time to go through the previous episodes.

Munky
09-24-2007, 06:10 AM
ITS MONDAY B*TCHES!!! YOU BETTER HAVE NOTHING TO DO TONIGHT!!! Screw monday night football it's time to save the cheerleader...save the world!!!:banana:

TROLL
09-24-2007, 07:40 PM
bump cause the first episode of season two starts in just over an hour... 9pm!

Ryza24
09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
GREAT episode.. well i think anyway.. it left me hangin on for the next episode.. so i guess it did the job... and i watched the Journeyman Premier at 10.. which i thought was really good also... i cant wait for next monday.. **** MNF... seriously

jb1830
09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Heroes is so good. I watched it when it aired and watched it again an hour later with my gf. I had to record it cause she was at school. Can't wait for next monday.

MPowerKai
09-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Who's going to watch Bionic Woman on Wednesday?

Ryza24
09-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Who's going to watch Bionic Woman on Wednesday?

i might dabble... and give it a chance...

Vypurr
09-25-2007, 04:34 PM
I am so pissed off at D&E Cable...NBC kept cutting in and out, and after 20 minutes I had to turn it off because i had no clue what had happened so far! I had been waiting all summer for this, and now I missed it and have to watch it on my computer...Which is also down because I left my laptop charger at home this weekend and won't get that until Friday!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

Munky
09-26-2007, 06:19 AM
I am so pissed off at D&E Cable...NBC kept cutting in and out, and after 20 minutes I had to turn it off because i had no clue what had happened so far! I had been waiting all summer for this, and now I missed it and have to watch it on my computer...Which is also down because I left my laptop charger at home this weekend and won't get that until Friday!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

Then how are you posting this?:screwy: Want us to fill you in?:roll::lol:

2drStunner
09-26-2007, 06:48 AM
I watched it and im sooooo confused....Wow that episode through alot of confusing stuff at ya!

i like rice
09-26-2007, 07:28 AM
I watched it and im sooooo confused....Wow that episode through alot of confusing stuff at ya!

^ I'm with you on that one.

Vypurr
09-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Then how are you posting this?:screwy: Want us to fill you in?:roll::lol:

School computers. I must wait until friday before i can read this thread because of all the spoilers!

mattcosta7
09-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Most seasons 2s end up sucking, one episode in this one definitely seems to be able to hold up to the first. I love how everything is always managed to leave up unresolved in so many ways. I can't wait for next week!

MPowerKai
09-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Bionic Woman is on tonight!!!

MPowerKai
10-01-2007, 08:45 PM
heroes in 20 minutes!!!

Kerplunk105
10-01-2007, 09:03 PM
yayyyy

Vypurr
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Kick Ass so far!

MPowerKai
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Peter is the next Superman!!

Vypurr
10-01-2007, 09:59 PM
But what can that spanish chic do?

MPowerKai
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
But what can that spanish chic do?

Yea, those scenes are kind of blah. I hope it's something cool like Iceman or something

Vypurr
10-01-2007, 10:05 PM
OMFG! She has balls to cut off her own toe!

MPowerKai
10-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Yea, I don't think I could do that. I think that new guy can fly or something

ITSTOCK
10-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Yea, I don't think I could do that. I think that new guy can fly or something

They showed a clip last week of him sitting in a tree way off the ground, so it's not really a surprise.

This is only the second week that I have watched the show, and not only is it a great show, but I don't feel like I'm all that lost. I might not know all of the back stories, but it's easy enough to get a good idea!

MPowerKai
10-01-2007, 10:23 PM
They showed a clip last week of him sitting in a tree way off the ground, so it's not really a surprise.

This is only the second week that I have watched the show, and not only is it a great show, but I don't feel like I'm all that lost. I might not know all of the back stories, but it's easy enough to get a good idea!

Ah you missed the best parts though....how Peter got all his powers and what his power is :mrgreen:

DoubleOughtCel
10-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea, its def. worth dropping the $50 for season 1 on DVD if you don't feel like sitting in front of your computer to catch up. This season is pretty good so far.

And to whoever was talking about the Hispanic chicks power, it looks like she inflicts some type of death plague and the brother can reverse or cure it.

And when Peter hit that guy and he bounced around the bar :banana: Great ****! It looked like he only flicked the guys throat. He doesn't need to exert force, he's Peter Petrelli!

XAlliedYouthX
10-05-2007, 04:38 PM
http://www.sidereel.com/Heroes if you're never home on Mondays like me. They are usually up by the next morning and in Divx quality.

Vypurr
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
GOD DAMN! How good was last night's episode! I am so glad that they finally filled in the blanks! I am still confused whether Adam is good or evil though.

zerioustt
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
GOD DAMN! How good was last night's episode! I am so glad that they finally filled in the blanks! I am still confused whether Adam is good or evil though.

def evil and on a personal vendetta against hiro.

Vypurr
11-13-2007, 11:22 PM
How the hell did he get to the future though? Did he just live that long and finally get caught?

zerioustt
11-13-2007, 11:24 PM
How the hell did he get to the future though? Did he just live that long and finally get caught?

either that or he got hiro to bring him some how, who knows hiro does some dumb****..lol

crazy2sin
11-13-2007, 11:34 PM
if u listened when peter and adam were talking at one point in the flashback he said he been living for 400yrs

Vypurr
11-13-2007, 11:53 PM
That would also be true if he teleported to the future though.

VolantGC8
11-14-2007, 01:36 AM
if u listened when peter and adam were talking at one point in the flashback he said he been living for 400yrs

Yep, this is correct. Peter walked into Adam's "prison cell" and said something like " You've help up pretty well for being 400 years old".

Likewise, I am also confused as to who's good and evil because on one hand all Adam can do (that we know of) is regenerate like Claire, so how he is tied with Linderman and the rest of the fanatics excapes me. On the other hand, Bob and his cronies were pretty evil initially in wanting to "cure" people with the disease, but then they nixed that idea and said they wanted to bring down Adam because he's seeking revenge. Clearly Adam wants Peter's help because he can do anything, and Adam's probably pissed at Hiro so they might come in contact as well.

On a side note, I'm kind of confused how Peter hasn't used the Haitian's power yet. I mean he's been in contact with him so shouldn't he be able to cancel out the Haitian's power or be able to stint other peoples abilities? I dunno.

Also, on another side note, I'm not a fan of the Mexican twins and their dumb abilities. Plus Sylar is being inactive and a tool so if he gets the twins powers what is he gonna do, cry and then heal himself?? yea...

TROLL
11-14-2007, 02:38 AM
yeah i'm finding it hard to follow things more this season than last with all the jumping around in time... but its good and i'm still looking forward to the next few episodes

Kerplunk105
11-14-2007, 09:26 AM
It is kind of hard to follow...the whole time changes...how did "adam" get to present time though??

XAlliedYouthX
11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Did they really jump around that much? I've only noticed them jump in this one episode, first 4 months back and then 2. It seems to me that it's just like when they jumped into the future last season.

TROLL
11-14-2007, 10:44 AM
ok well i missed the first ten mins of the show once or twice so maybe i got mixed up there and i'm assuming they keep jumping around. where were they the last episode or two? they're showing peter in the container and in ireland not knowing whats going on, then in nyc when its evacuated, and they were showing peter's brother (cant remember his name) in the hospital with burns all over his body, so i havent been sure else what is taking place when.

XAlliedYouthX
11-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Ah that would do it. At the very beginning they started off right with Peter shooting the lightening at Adam. Adam tells him that the Haitian(SP?) must've cleared his memory and that he needs to use his healing ability to get his memories/powers back. When he thinks about Nathan to get his memories back it starts the episode "4 Months Ago" and then they jump 2 months ahead.

2drStunner
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
yea the show is getting good and FINALLY filling in the blanks but i admitr it is hard to follow!

XAlliedYouthX
11-14-2007, 12:25 PM
I didn't start watching until the break between seasons 1 and 2. I sat at my computer and flew through the first season in about 5 days but it was horrible when I had to wait a couple months for season 2 to start up.

i like rice
11-14-2007, 07:34 PM
yea the show is getting good and FINALLY filling in the blanks but i admitr it is hard to follow!

I just started watching this season so I thought all that stuff happened last season lol

apparently I didn't miss anything.

VolantGC8
11-14-2007, 09:54 PM
It's not too hard to follow anymore because of the last episode, "Four Months Later". Now every single thing that has happened between the time of Peter blowing up to where he was in a container was covered.

Troll- Peter's brother is Nathan Petrelli. He end up in the Hospital because he was carrying Peter into the sky and the radiation burned him badly. Then, when Peter exploded, part of the shockwave hit Nathan bad, but since Peter can regenerate he didn't die and was able to fly, catch Nathan, and take him to the hospital.

Kerplunk-Adam survived from the times of feudal Japan because he can regenerate (and I'm guessing now immortal). He's basically been living for the past 400 years without time travel.

Kerplunk105
11-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Ahhh! I never thought about that...I knew he can regenerate...never thought he wouldnt age?

VolantGC8
11-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Ahhh! I never thought about that...I knew he can regenerate...never thought he wouldnt age?

Well, me saying he was possibly immortal is kind of an educated guess because Matt Parkman and his dad can read minds at the basic level, but their abilities "evolved" into where Matt and his dad could trap people in their nightmares. I'm thinking Claire and Adam can regenerate at the basic level and I guess Adam has "evolved" to being immortal and has lived for over 400 years or so. But, like you said I don't really see where the aging process stops because even if he was teleported into the future, he's been locked up for 30 years so if anything he should have aged atleast 30 years from when we saw him in Japan.

zerioustt
11-19-2007, 10:46 PM
this show is :banana::banana::banana:

holy crap im gonna miss the man with the horn rimmed glasses....crazy i tell you.

hes alive!!! was gona say this show wouldnt be the same.

Vypurr
11-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Haha! What a great show again! Once again they answered SOOO many questions! I missed it, did Matt make her tell him who that woman was?

zerioustt
11-19-2007, 11:19 PM
yes he did, but they didnt show it. he just had the picture with the other people and now had a post-it above her with "victoria pratt".

XAlliedYouthX
11-21-2007, 11:19 AM
I thought it was kind of cool how they had Noah say the same line when he came back to life at the end that Claire did when she got that stick or whatever through the back of her head.

Kerplunk105
11-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Awesome episode past Monday! The show has been sorta boring lately, but this def. was a glimmer of how great it used to be. (last season IMHO)

VolantGC8
11-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Wow, no bump on this? I guess the next and final episode will have to spark something in this thread :)

Kerplunk105
11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Final episode! What! How! :mad:

SleeperGoat
11-29-2007, 04:01 AM
I hate how short this season was.

TROLL
11-29-2007, 04:42 AM
i'm still watching religiously. hiro is the man. if i was trying to doubleteam claire i'd invite him.

SleeperGoat
11-29-2007, 05:03 AM
i'm still watching religiously. hiro is the man. if i was trying to doubleteam claire i'd invite him.

I wouldn't, stop trying to steal my girl Troll!! I claimed her way back in Season 1 lol.

MPowerKai
11-29-2007, 08:26 AM
I haven't been following season 2 all that religiously because it's been eh. The best looking female actress isn't on anymore, I thought Missy Peregrym was very good looking, she was the one who could make you see what she wanted you to see. She's in Reaper now, I watch that religiously lol.

PaleDSM
11-29-2007, 10:10 AM
I haven't thought a single episode yet was boring or bad. I love this show.

(They explained how Adam isn't aging in either last weeks show or the one before.)

crazy2sin
11-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Final episode! What! How! :mad:

The season was slated for 22 episodes..... but due to the writers strike only 11 were finished so this episode will be the season finally for now. They should do the rest once the strike is over. Since they split the season last into 2 parts its not anything new...still sucks thou.

Kerplunk105
11-29-2007, 10:25 AM
The season was slated for 22 episodes..... but due to the writers strike only 11 were finished so this episode will be the season finally for now. They should do the rest once the strike is over. Since they split the season last into 2 parts its not anything new...still sucks thou.

:mad:

Thats annoying.

VolantGC8
11-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Yea it sucks but atleast it'll be wrapped up for now. Does anyone know when the next season starts? I heard sometime after Christmas, since that's what they did last time.

The hottest chick though..there's a tie. The Illusion girl in her first form as Mpower said, was very good looking. But, I'd have to give the nod to Kristen Bell (Elle). She's very niceee *Borat*.

TROLL
11-29-2007, 01:46 PM
yup, elle was a nice addition to the cast :)

SleeperGoat
11-29-2007, 01:55 PM
I was told that NBC is trying to do away with the Idea of running Shows that are split an half meaning first half before X-mas an 2nd half starting around the end of Jan. This was due to a large amount of complaints after it was done last year an people were having a hard time remember what happen before the break started. I wouldn't mind it though cause this season was definitely to short.

MPowerKai
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Sooooo, when does the new season begin?

SleeperGoat
12-02-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm gonna guess next Fall after tomorrow nights episode but i hope i'm wrong.

MPowerKai
12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
there is an episode tonight? lol

Vypurr
12-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes sir!

PaleDSM
12-03-2007, 08:48 PM
The season was stupid short. 11 episodes.

Vypurr
12-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Thats the first half of the season I believe

PaleDSM
12-03-2007, 08:51 PM
With the writers guild strike it is likely going to be awhile until we see the second half of the season. On G4 tonight they were touting tonights show as the season 2 finally.

TROLL
12-03-2007, 09:13 PM
i hope tonight doesnt leave me frustated... maybe a little bit of closure? we'll see, i'm looking forward to it.

zerioustt
12-03-2007, 09:37 PM
i want to be frustrated, its the best part about this show.

XAlliedYouthX
12-03-2007, 10:12 PM
I just a digital box in my room and the damn thing is only show odd numbered channels for some reason so I can't watch it!!!

zerioustt
12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
that explosion that just killed niki just released the virus into the air, im calling it now.

zerioustt
12-03-2007, 10:57 PM
hiro did adam dirty...i fing love it!!

TROLL
12-03-2007, 11:11 PM
how do you think the virus was with nikki? it is strange what happened when peter 'destroyed' the virus, how he absorbed the powder it left behind, there's got to be something up there.
and i totally saw the ending coming :(. damn previews talking about 2 heroes falling... and with how drawn out his speech was...
ah well, it was good, i'll be looking forward to next season, whenever it is.
lets hear some more predictions on what you think will happen!

i think its pretty obvious elle is going to turn on her dad soon, and thats cool cause she's super hot.
who do you think killed nathan?

zerioustt
12-03-2007, 11:18 PM
how do you think the virus was with nikki? it is strange what happened when peter 'destroyed' the virus, how he absorbed the powder it left behind, there's got to be something up there.
and i totally saw the ending coming :(. damn previews talking about 2 heroes falling... and with how drawn out his speech was...
ah well, it was good, i'll be looking forward to next season, whenever it is.
lets hear some more predictions on what you think will happen!

i think its pretty obvious elle is going to turn on her dad soon, and thats cool cause she's super hot.
who do you think killed nathan?

noah killed him i think...

i think because niki had the virus somehow she infected her son and the black girl. either that or the explosion spread it into the air, i remember them saying something about it goes airborne.

VolantGC8
12-04-2007, 01:22 AM
I missed the scene where niki died and when nathan got shot. From what I saw, yes, it looks like Noah did it. At this rate though I'm suprised that they would leave nathan to die like that being that they have claire's blood and all. I know he could only fly, but he was kind of a good character to have alongside peter.

Anyways, Peter destroying the virus seemed too easy for something that had so much build-up. And, as it figures, Sylar has his powers back so the next season will be full of his fun shenanigans again.

Buster
12-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Hi I'm Keith Long time veiwer first time poster:

This season had too much to do with the mexicans that really did nothing for this story but waste 15 minutes each week with maya crying about whatever. I was pissed when Sylar made Suresh heal her. Personally Hiro's little fuedal Japan stint was the best part of the series this far. Does anyone think the series ended so quickly and haphazardly because of the strike? It just seemed too easy. me and Susie were talking about how Nathan and Nikki both died, andkinda saw it coming because both their characters had such a minimal part this season. Nathan probably wont be dead though because Peter also has that blood. Whats the deal with Mrs. Patrelli? Shes one evil bitch! Anyways, Im excited for next season because this is another one of those good shows that is different every week and not the same plot over and over.

PS More Hiro and Ando, best parts of the show came from those two interacting.

VolantGC8
12-04-2007, 02:15 AM
I think they did what they could with the writer's strike and ended where they deemed appropriate. Now, with Adam gone and the company back in force trying to control the outspoken heroes, it's going to get interesting again. Also, Sylar has his powers back so he'll be rampaging again like i said before. Peter can't heal anyone because it's not in his blood to heal people, he can only heal himself because he's a doppleganger of sorts. Him and Sylar are one in the same it's just that Peter takes in powers with close contact and Sylar has to kill people to get their powers.

I guess the company heads (Mrs. Petrelli, Bob, and now Noah again) want to keep the heroes powers on the d/l as to not promote any weirdness in the real world...atleast as far as now is concerned.

SleeperGoat
12-04-2007, 04:40 AM
I'm gonna guess there going to have a short volume 3 too, an combine the 2 for when they sell it on DVD. I think Maya is the virus i've been saying it all along she has the ability to kill in mass an she barely has control of it let alone if sylar gets a hold of it its all done for. I'm gonna have to guess they'll introduce at least one more villain being i thought Parkers dad would be a bit more tougher then just a 1-2 episode problem. Noah killed peters brother it seemed pretty obvious, an it be pretty cool if sylar found out about adam cause he would probably go after him since he's not going anywhere an its a ability that he always wanted unless he got it from using the blood to heal him self. I cant imagine they'd let Niki stay dead i'm sure she "somehow" made it out of the building she plays to big of a part in her sons life an now that the father is supposedly dead i cant see them sticking him with the grandmom when he hates the one kid. Did anyone notice that the comic book cover with the Saint chick,she had the dagger in hand that was in the safe were the virus was stored, maybe that is something idk its just something i caught.

PaleDSM
12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Did anyone notice that the comic book cover with the Saint chick,she had the dagger in hand that was in the safe were the virus was stored, maybe that is something idk its just something i caught.

I noticed that too. It was up on the top shelf. Heros doesn't do coincidence. It will come in to play at some point.

I would put money on Jessica still being alive too. Somehow she made it out and somehow they will revisit her powers.

I am not sure what is up with the destruction of the vial containing the virus. I couldn't tell if he absorbed it or of it just blew away. Also weird how the symbol appeared for a second as the dust was going away.

Vypurr
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I believe it just blew away. It didn't look like he absorbed it at all.

I guess I am fustrated at how dumb the characters are really...When Elle came to kill him and he got away, they had Molly right there! Have Molly tell them where Sylar went, then have Elle go kick his ass!

AHHHHH!

foss
12-04-2007, 11:57 PM
I just watched this for the 1st time tonight so I was so confused! but the show seems f*ckin crazy!

Buster
12-06-2007, 05:32 PM
I just watched this for the 1st time tonight so I was so confused! but the show seems f*ckin crazy!

Watch it from the beginning of season 1. no one can deny this show.

XAlliedYouthX
12-06-2007, 05:34 PM
You should tune into G4 on Saturday because they play the new episode followed by a live show afterwards with some of the cast. Not sure what time though.

TROLL
09-21-2008, 02:36 AM
finally coming back... season premiere is on monday. i think they might be doing a recap before the show...

Silverfc88
09-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Yes! I can't wait!

I'm curious to see what the new characters are about.

Kerplunk105
09-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Im excited as well :)

XAlliedYouthX
09-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I read a bunch of the spoilers about this season and it looks to be a VERY interesting one.

wrx_snobordr
09-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I have heard people talking about this show and was not really interested. I borrowed the first season off a friend saturday night and spent all day Sundau hooked. I could not stop watching it. I am up to disc 5, Sylar just attacked Peter. I had to force myself to go to bed so I could wake up for work this morning.

I think i will watch the premier tonight but I dont want to ruin the end to season 1.

SleeperGoat
09-22-2008, 10:55 AM
I have heard people talking about this show and was not really interested. I borrowed the first season off a friend saturday night and spent all day Sundau hooked. I could not stop watching it. I am up to disc 5, Sylar just attacked Peter. I had to force myself to go to bed so I could wake up for work this morning.

I think i will watch the premier tonight but I dont want to ruin the end to season 1.

your gonna be pretty lost cause Season 2 had a bunch of stuff go on. I'd either DVR the episodes on tonight an finish 1 an 2 an then watch it or just go ahead an see if you can pick it up where it left off.

Vypurr
09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, def watch all the previous episodes first!

TROLL
09-22-2008, 09:27 PM
hope nobody is missing it... its on now

Vypurr
09-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Gonna wait on it and watch it in HD with no commercials from my tivo!

olletsocmit
09-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Willll. How is that video capture card in your new desktop.

Vypurr
09-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Great! The HD rocks! lol

TROLL
09-22-2008, 10:47 PM
haha 'thank you turtle...' i wont say the rest.
couple pretty damn funny lines in these 2 episodes...

jb1830
09-23-2008, 10:33 AM
haha 'thank you turtle...' i wont say the rest.
couple pretty damn funny lines in these 2 episodes...

Haha I thought that part was hilarious. Especially since I'd been wondering if he could read animal's thoughts.

I'm liking this new season although I feel a little disconnected with whats going on. Seems to me like they packed too much into the 2 episodes, could've made it 3 and elaborated a bit more on whats going on.

Other than that I can't wait till next week!

CHAOS
09-23-2008, 10:35 AM
i think i missed something when i saw that peter was in other dudes body or some ****... i was lost about that.

SleeperGoat
09-23-2008, 11:17 AM
There is deffintly alot going on compared to the other season starters.

wrx_snobordr
12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I am confused. Why was Mr. Petrelli saying that all the powers came after the first eclipse. Adam had his when Hiro went back in time and the company has been around for much longer. Didn't Matt Parkmans dad, Mr. and Mrs. Petrelli, Hiro's dad and Linderman all have powers pre eclipse also? Atleast that is how they made it seem.

What am I missing?

Kerplunk105
12-04-2008, 04:39 PM
I def think they had the powers pre-eclipse.

I'm confused though...do/did some people have "natural powers" whereas others had the powers instilled in them, (i.e Tracy)?

Snoozie
12-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Some of them had natural powers and other were given their powers (ie: Tracy and Nathan). Thats what the whole thing with the formula is. They had the formula and "created" powers in people, then they decided it was bad (don't remember how lol) and separated it so it couldn't be used again.

wrx_snobordr
12-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I thought the formula was never perfected though. I thought that was the significance of Claire, she was the catalyst to make it work.

Snoozie
12-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Hiro's father had one part hidden and the speedster stole it. I don't remember who had the other half.

olmytsi
12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
I loved this show until this season, it seems to just go around in circles now so i kinda stopped watching. Maybe ill wait til the season is over and watch it all at once.

Snoozie
12-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I loved this show until this season, it seems to just go around in circles now so i kinda stopped watching. Maybe ill wait til the season is over and watch it all at once.

Thats what I felt with LOST. I stopped watching it half way through the last season and still haven't caught up and the new season is about to start. I definitely think Heroes is worth watching though.

Kerplunk105
01-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know when the new season starts?

K-Rex
01-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Feb. 2nd. I am ready to throw in the towel on this show though. These last seasons have been miserable.

As for the older generations, I believe there have been other eclipses in the past that every time brings out powers in certain people. Or this may just be an other plot hole that you could sail an aircraft carrier through that makes me hate this show.

~Brian~
01-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Is this show actually still on tv?

Vypurr
01-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Um, of course it is. It's one of the best shows on TV still!

xEJ20x
01-26-2009, 03:36 PM
New season starts February 2nd.