PDA

View Full Version : yellow evo on baltimore pike across from brusters at about 10pm

drew
12-15-2006, 11:55 PM
brake is on the left, better get to it quicker next time :(

hope you are alright and your car isn't to damaged, looked like your hood was folded in half :(

boostedfury
12-16-2006, 01:31 AM
yea man that stinks man hope everything worked out.

drew
12-16-2006, 01:34 AM
yea man that stinks man hope everything worked out.

i felt soooo bad when i drove past ( i went the wrong way to best buy lmao )

i would seriously be crying if that was my evo, hope he's okay and has good insurance

boostedfury
12-16-2006, 01:35 AM
yea dude thats was insane idk i think the light was greena nd that suv was just retarted.

cburwell
12-16-2006, 11:28 AM
What happened? I have seen the yellow one with an exhaust around before (a guy driving).

drew
12-16-2006, 02:00 PM
What happened? I have seen the yellow one with an exhaust around before (a guy driving).

he had exhaust so it may be the same guy

looks like the car infront of him maybe wasn't sat at a green light or something, evo just kinda plowed into him from behind

doug
12-17-2006, 12:42 AM
It was probably Hesham. He's a real nice guy.. and that evo is really modded.. some 390whp or something.. I hope he's alright. He lives around/behind the home depot area.

drew
12-17-2006, 12:45 AM
It was probably Hesham. He's a real nice guy.. and that evo is really modded.. some 390whp or something.. I hope he's alright. He lives around/behind the home depot area.

i didn't see the accident, but heard it.. didn't sound like a really bad impact. is he a pretty call dark skin guy? if so, he was standing outside the car when i was leaving

doug
12-17-2006, 02:08 AM
i didn't see the accident, but heard it.. didn't sound like a really bad impact. is he a pretty call dark skin guy? if so, he was standing outside the car when i was leaving

Ah damnit.. yeah.. he's of foreign descent. damn.. he's a real nice guy.. i hope all is well with him. i'll give him a call tomorrow and let you guys know. So what happened, he rear-ended someone?

drew
12-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Ah damnit.. yeah.. he's of foreign descent. damn.. he's a real nice guy.. i hope all is well with him. i'll give him a call tomorrow and let you guys know. So what happened, he rear-ended someone?

yeah I think he rear ended an SUV, or it pulled infront of him. I was pulling out of brusters and heard a crash so I backed in to see what happened, just saw a yellow evo semi-under an SUV with some cars honking

boostedfury
12-17-2006, 02:20 AM
yea doug see if hes ok and how his car is. we all felt like **** witnessing that accident.

metal-levon
12-17-2006, 02:56 AM
just read the post. called hicham he is ok, and just some cosmetic damage no engine (thank god!). the woman he hit has been rearended 6 times, she slammed on her brakes in the middle of the intersection.
his car makes about 430whp at 20lbs of boost,i know he would have been a mess if the engine took a beating.

drew
12-17-2006, 03:03 AM
just read the post. called hicham he is ok, and just some cosmetic damage no engine (thank god!). the woman he hit has been rearended 6 times, she slammed on her brakes in the middle of the intersection.
his car makes about 430whp at 20lbs of boost,i know he would have been a mess if the engine took a beating.

what a bitch, i think if you get rearended that many times they should take your license, doesn't that say something about her??

redline
12-17-2006, 03:07 AM
No offense to the owner cause this sucks....I guess my insurance will go up another couple bucks like every month:(

metal-levon
12-17-2006, 03:09 AM
what a bitch, i think if you get rearended that many times they should take your license, doesn't that say something about her??
youde think so but here in pa if you rearend someone its your fault no questions asked.

ToTheIX's
12-17-2006, 03:12 AM
damn when i was readin this and it sounded like it was hicham i felt like someone hit me in the nuts....and it wasnt even mine

9 Ball
12-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Good to know he's O.K. and the car isn’t totaled. There’s a lot of work under that hood.