PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from NE Philly

2point4DSM
06-02-2005, 01:57 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I stopped by Absolute Steaks last week. On my way to pick up a friend I realized my alternator died and one of you guys were nice enough to give me a boost. Thanks.

Wil
White Eclipse GSX with black hood, big motor, big turbo, small exhaust and cat.

2k5_tC
06-02-2005, 02:11 PM
hey, welcome to the site! :thumbup: got any pics?

272sWrx
06-02-2005, 04:05 PM
welcome^

97TSi
06-02-2005, 04:19 PM
What's up man.

I go by "PGTred95" on PhillyDSM.

When can we see some pics of your car? :mrgreen:

bjc26
06-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the site, I recognize you from other dsm sites.

chrism
06-02-2005, 05:50 PM
hello there :mrgreen:

2point4DSM
06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks everyone. No pics yet cause the car is not worthy right now. Very soon though... or least some time this year, hopefully :)

Wil

Red3GEclipse
06-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Hello :D

teh DIRT
06-03-2005, 02:03 AM
hey man,
welcome. I was the one who gave you the jump. Welcome to the site.
-pete

Sincere
06-03-2005, 02:35 AM
welcome

2point4DSM
06-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks again, Pete!

LadyTSi
06-03-2005, 03:55 PM
welcome :thumbup:

TalonTsi97
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey welcome to this site. You know me and my dad from sunday nights and i talked to you a little last night. Good to see ya over here

Driven
06-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Wil, It was nice to get to meet you. Thanks for introducing me to Rich (I think?) also. Look forward to seeing you around more.

Tony

CarbonIS
06-03-2005, 08:56 PM
whats up welcome

tort9320g
06-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Nice to see you on the board. How did Fastasstsi make out with his cam installation ?? He was just starting the job when I left Steve's last week. Hopefully he'll keep this car for a little while. See you around.

Dave

2point4DSM
06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Thank again, everyone.

Tony, it was nice meeting you. Get that car running right. That thing is awesome. Let me know if you need help yanking a motor or installing a tranny. And I'd keep the 2.3 myself. Have you checked the bearings yet. Might be worth $30 and oil just to see if you can get away with just replacing that.

Chip, I always see you around. I haven't seen your dad the last two times you were out though. Did you get your license finally?

Allie, that RX-7 is awesome. I asked about your little one cause she is so cute. I've got a 2 year old daughter. Now a days, it seems I'm always looking at other little ones, too. And I think we've watched Nemo only about 100 times.

Dave, not sure about Fastasstsi. Seems he has disappeared from the streets for a while. At least I haven't seen him since the last time a cop was on my tail. I guess he said he wanted to go to the track more often, instead.

Hopefully I get to meet more of you guys this summer. I'm new to the area, sort of, and it's always nice to get to know other cars and faces. Look for me in a white 92 Mitsubishi Eclipse, carbon hood, fmic, lowered, tinted rear glass, but stock looking otherwise. I want to paint the hood and try to keep the car as low profile as possible. And hopefully, I'll be able to make it out to the track more....

Wil

2point4DSM
06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Thank again, everyone.

Tony, it was nice meeting you. Get that car running right. That thing is awesome. Let me know if you need help yanking a motor or installing a tranny. And I'd keep the 2.3 myself. Have you checked the bearings yet. Might be worth $30 and oil just to see if you can get away with just replacing that.

Chip, I always see you around. I haven't seen your dad the last two times you were out though. Did you get your license finally?

Allie, that RX-7 is awesome. I asked about your little one cause she is so cute. I've got a 2 year old daughter. Now a days, it seems I'm always looking at other little ones, too. And I think we've watched Nemo only about 100 times.

Dave, not sure about Fastasstsi. Seems he has disappeared from the streets for a while. At least I haven't seen him since the last time a cop was on my tail. I guess he said he wanted to go to the track more often, instead.

Hopefully I get to meet more of you guys this summer. I'm new to the area, sort of, and it's always nice to get to know other cars and faces. Look for me in a white 92 Mitsubishi Eclipse, carbon hood, fmic, lowered, tinted rear glass, but stock looking otherwise. I want to paint the hood and try to keep the car as low profile as possible. And hopefully, I'll be able to make it out to the track more....

Wil