PDA

View Full Version : Yellow MSP and a few others..

UGotSchooledByaGirl
12-10-2006, 02:17 AM
I was eating my dinner at around 10:15 at wendy's.. When i parked ( after getting my food in drive thru) i saw onebadgoat drive by ( i think ) Heading into the city on gay st and a few minutes later I saw what appeared to be Yellow MSP.. I beeped at ya.

As I pulled in there was a Blue WRX sitting there I assume eating as well and by the drivie thru a Dark Colored BMW with speed Freaks DVD stickers in the window.

ozthunder
12-10-2006, 10:34 AM
I was in the city round then, and then I ran around Coatesville. lol, fun times.

YellowMSP
12-10-2006, 12:31 PM
yup that was me. a few of my friends and me went to ice lice to go ice skating for the night and thats about what time i was passin that area

namdoogwerdna
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
lol, steve you should have come ice skating last saturday, i was there with some friends.. my first time there in like 5 years

UGotSchooledByaGirl
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Damn im good..lol. I was eating so i parked at wendy's ( where i got my food) and saw ya.I was the white GC Sitting there that beeped at ya.

Goat i thought that was you.Theres a bald guy that has one jsut like yours too.Thats why i wasnt sure..lol.Why didn't ya stop by?

And Ice skating?? I wanna go!! i havent been ice skating in 10 yrs or so.

YellowMSP
12-10-2006, 11:19 PM
i dont know who steve is, but im scott. im goin home thurs for winter break so i wont be back around this area after thurs til about mid january

next semester ill invite u ugotschooledbyagirl...if i remember then

UGotSchooledByaGirl
12-11-2006, 12:19 AM
lol.. ok.. ITs cool.. I just have no idea where to go ..lol.

YellowMSP
12-11-2006, 12:47 AM
i went to ice line, its like 3 mins off of paoli pike

UGotSchooledByaGirl
12-11-2006, 01:01 AM
I think i have seen it.. I think.. Just never stopped in or anything.

Omar_MSP
12-11-2006, 02:34 AM
wow scott, u gonna be out for a while. sucks we can't get a photoshoot anytime soon. hey! maybe next year lol.

YellowMSP
12-11-2006, 06:36 PM
id possibly come up to the area for a photoshoot, ill have my new car tho cuz i got rid of the msp today

namdoogwerdna
12-11-2006, 08:25 PM
i dont know who steve is, but im scott. im goin home thurs for winter break so i wont be back around this area after thurs til about mid january

next semester ill invite u ugotschooledbyagirl...if i remember then

ah my bad man, i wasnt thinking when i was typing.

thats a good idea... we should do a TST meet and free skate or something, lol.

SlideWayzS13
12-11-2006, 08:44 PM
=eating as well and by the drivie thru a Dark Colored BMW with speed Freaks DVD stickers in the window.

HAHA that little guy , Thats Mike fom my crew. He always is eating that Wendy's **** but yet he cries to me and how I dont work out lol thats great. I wish is car was still Supercharged :cry:

ozthunder
12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
He unsupercharged it? That must have been some sort of process.

Omar_MSP
12-12-2006, 02:04 AM
ah, thats cool man. i love the benz, it should still look great during a shoot. specially after u lower it.

SlideWayzS13
12-12-2006, 04:41 PM
He unsupercharged it? That must have been some sort of process.

Yea he wanted to move out and get his own place, so he took it off an sold it this past summer :cry: Wasn't a big process at all it was actually, only a couple hr job, but getting it De-Tuned haha well thats another story. The car likes to shut off when he is driving every once in a while. O well its away for the winter until spring when the big GT35R and BoostLogic make it 500Hp with there kit!:lol: