PDA

View Full Version : Almost beat by a Saturn? WTF!!!!!

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 10:35 AM
:confused: So im coming home from Mcdonalds this morning and im driving down the White Horse Pike and a black Saturn Ion with a grapefruit shooter exhaust reved it at me so i start laughing my as* off. So Im driving next to him making fun of his K&N sticker and his other stickers when he punches it and i hear i supercharger screaming! Im like holy sh*t and punch but we catch a red light which is cool cause id rather not go to fast on the whp! I figure its better just to beat him up to about 60 and let off. So im like its on now! :driving: light turns green and i spin like i always do and grab 2nd at this point hes got about a lenth on me. What surprised me is that it took me till about 70to catch him! Very nice sleeper completely stock looking! :thumbup:

But moral of the story is that he still lost! HAHAHAHA

dougiefresheq
12-09-2006, 10:39 AM
ion redline same motor as the cobalt SS/SC

but i think the ions are heavyer by a few hundred pounds

willthethrill
12-09-2006, 10:39 AM
:confused: So im coming home from Mcdonalds this morning and im driving down the White Horse Pike and a black Saturn Ion with a grapefruit shooter exhaust reved it at me so i start laughing my as* off. So Im driving next to him making fun of his K&N sticker and his other stickers when he punches it and i hear i supercharger screaming! Im like holy sh*t and punch but we catch a red light which is cool cause id rather not go to fast on the whp! I figure its better just to beat him up to about 60 and let off. So im like its on now! :driving: light turns green and i spin like i always do and grab 2nd at this point hes got about a lenth on me. What surprised me is that it took me till about 70to catch him! Very nice sleeper completely stock looking! :thumbup:

Maybe he figure its better just to beat you up to about 60 and let off. :lol:

BlackBulletTSi
12-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Wrong the Saturn ION is LIGHTER then the cobalt SS, Plus it looks way sexier to :).

dougiefresheq
12-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Wrong the Saturn ION is LIGHTER then the cobalt SS, Plus it looks way sexier to :).

haha i knew one was heavyer than the other !!!

must be those shoppingcart dent resistant doors on the ions! and the fact they are from another planet! damn those aleins

BlackBulletTSi
12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
haha yes those plastic panels own I miss my redline :(

05Accent
12-09-2006, 12:21 PM
goes to show any car can be a sleeper.

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Maybe he figure its better just to beat you up to about 60 and let off. :lol:

and maybe not! :finga:

dougiefresheq
12-09-2006, 01:00 PM
goes to show any car can be a sleeper.

how can the top modle ion be a sleeper? lol

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 01:18 PM
its still just a saturn! i didnt expect much from it!

Silver04STi
12-09-2006, 01:27 PM
its still just a saturn! i didnt expect much from it!

Don't you have just a neon? :rotfl: just messing with ya.

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 01:30 PM
hahahahahaha! Low blow! :rofl: Damn imprezza driver!

RayArroyo
12-09-2006, 01:31 PM
maybe psifis old teincharged ion

doug
12-09-2006, 01:33 PM
ahh... two FWD cars dragging on the street.... CRIPPLE FIGHT!

.. jk :P

2drStunner
never seen it! But thing was stock as can be looking!

RayArroyo
never seen it! But thing was stock as can be looking!

so is that one

Silver04STi
12-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Every now and then you will run into one that you will underestimate, done it myself. At least you were able to recover and reel him in

hahahahahaha! Low blow! :rofl: Damn imprezza driver!

HA....I have a Legacy now.

drew
12-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Don't you have just a neon? :rotfl: just messing with ya.

i belive the term is viper with a diaper, right 4d? :)

you're the one that was giving me a hard time about stalling out on that fall run wern't you lmao. i was learning to drive a stick still and needed like 3 car lenghts behind me to roll back on a hill before i went forward

jspek
12-09-2006, 02:33 PM
the unbeatable neon almost lost eh? haha jk.

mjcchevy24
12-09-2006, 04:08 PM
funny story bro

BlackBulletTSi
12-09-2006, 05:49 PM
I dont think it was the twin charged one otherwise sorry but the SRT4 unless you had some mods and whatnot it would of taken longer to catch. That twincharged was just fukin sick. I dont know if dude still has it. Also the Redline was a sleeper. I can't tell you how any stupid ass civics with exhaust and maybe intake and N/A Eclipses(couple friends) that laughed when I would pull up at the light. Always asked, why you put a body kit on a saturn. My answer always "so I can be cool like you (insert car name)" they laugh rev call me a slow saturn and then lights green I'm out, wind out every gear till I was a good 5 lengths and then slow up. I bet about 60% of the people I would beat wouldn't even look back over, specially wit there gurlz in the car. :) yall underestimate the power those little buggers can hold. I am hoping once I have a good job again and what not to get a Saturn Sky Red Line and boost the hell out of it, now thats gonna be a fun car, RWD baby

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
I dont think it was the twin charged one otherwise sorry but the SRT4 unless you had some mods and whatnot it would of taken longer to catch. That twincharged was just fukin sick. I dont know if dude still has it. Also the Redline was a sleeper. I can't tell you how any stupid ass civics with exhaust and maybe intake and N/A Eclipses(couple friends) that laughed when I would pull up at the light. Always asked, why you put a body kit on a saturn. My answer always "so I can be cool like you (insert car name)" they laugh rev call me a slow saturn and then lights green I'm out, wind out every gear till I was a good 5 lengths and then slow up. I bet about 60% of the people I would beat wouldn't even look back over, specially wit there gurlz in the car. :) yall underestimate the power those little buggers can hold. I am hoping once I have a good job again and what not to get a Saturn Sky Red Line and boost the hell out of it, now thats gonna be a fun car, RWD baby

Not sure if its it or not! My best is a 13.1! So maybe that will help!

2drStunner
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
i belive the term is viper with a diaper, right 4d? :)

you're the one that was giving me a hard time about stalling out on that fall run wern't you lmao. i was learning to drive a stick still and needed like 3 car lenghts behind me to roll back on a hill before i went forward

Yea that was me! :rofl: :rotfl: So how are doing now with stick? Any better?

Honduh
12-09-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm a tech for saturn so I get to drive redlines every once in a while. Anyway I drove one like 2 months ago with the stage 1 pulley upgrade and ecu relearn and that thing was impressive. 1st gear was useless and 2nd gear spun half way through. I had fun driving that car. But I think I would rather the cobalt over the redline.

OMGz Turbo
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah i couldnt drive in a Redline either...i think the fact that its a saturn...does that for me.

As per the comment of the redline being sexier than the cobalt ss i think thats false. The SS is definitely a better looking car

2drStunner
12-10-2006, 04:23 PM
well it def had something done to it, cause the ss/sc cobalt wasnt even close stock to stock to me!

iso
12-10-2006, 05:27 PM

there is much debate to this, did you ever weight your redline at the track? my ss/sc weighs 2892 lbs with half tank of gas, spare tire and jack, a trunk full of **** in and me out.

the redline has plastic body panels but the cobalt uses more aluminum in the frame/suspension where the redline has steel. overall i believe they are within a closer margin than most think.

iso
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Not sure if its it or not! My best is a 13.1! So maybe that will help!

stock redlines/ss cobalts are capable of low 14 second passes. gm stage 2 will get a high 13. but intense racing makes kits that range from 3.0 inch blower pullies and 42.5 lb/hr injectors to 2.5 inch pulley and 60 lb/hr injectors (good for mid to high 12's on DR's) with other supporting mods. that guy was probly running a 2.8 pulley and 42.5's and some suspension mod to eliminate our awful wheel hop and traction issues (traction bars or etd).

sounds like a good run, congrats on the kill even though i'm biased towards the redline :o

2drStunner
12-10-2006, 08:55 PM
stock redlines/ss cobalts are capable of low 14 second passes. gm stage 2 will get a high 13. but intense racing makes kits that range from 3.0 inch blower pullies and 42.5 lb/hr injectors to 2.5 inch pulley and 60 lb/hr injectors (good for mid to high 12's on DR's) with other supporting mods. that guy was probly running a 2.8 pulley and 42.5's and some suspension mod to eliminate our awful wheel hop and traction issues (traction bars or etd).

sounds like a good run, congrats on the kill even though i'm biased towards the redline :o

Thanks! Yea whatever it was it was damn fast! Like said earlier im a low 13 or high 12 car depending on traction! And he was trying like hell to win!

i think i told you before but again I like your car debadged looks clean as hell! :thumbup:

SilverBulletRL
12-11-2006, 01:13 AM
I miss my red line :(

iso
12-11-2006, 03:17 AM
Thanks! Yea whatever it was it was damn fast! Like said earlier im a low 13 or high 12 car depending on traction! And he was trying like hell to win!

i think i told you before but again I like your car debadged looks clean as hell! :thumbup:

yeah, this is the first non cobalt related forum i've been on and i get pretty bored at work, so i've learned alot about these cars. now if only i could get mine to work right i'd be fine, lol.

and i def love the comm. look of your srt-4. the white with blue stripes is fresh.

I miss my red line :(

i've seen a lot of people get rid of these cars, and then say that. that's why i'm afraid to get rid of mine. i've had some problems with it and have considered multiple times taking the hit on trading it in for a wrx or something, but i haven't been able to bring myself to do it. i guess deep down i really do like this car a lot.

JSeoul
12-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Redlines are sweet. Good kill

Tiny
12-11-2006, 09:49 AM
My Wife has a Redline with a few upgrades on it, and it's a neat car to drive. I've definatley shocked a few people when they hear the supercharger wind up.

Yesterday I was lined up with a Turbo Trans Am, and he was very surprised when I started to drive away from him.

Car is running 17psi with a full ECU re-tune complete with 7k rev limit.

OptiCon
12-11-2006, 10:05 AM
They are stout little cars, but the added parasitic drag of a supercharger on car that has such a handicap making power to start with? That's just against my religion. :mrgreen:

I have yet to run one of these cars, but i'm anxious to.

markley02
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
My Wife has a Redline with a few upgrades on it, and it's a neat car to drive. I've definatley shocked a few people when they hear the supercharger wind up.

Yesterday I was lined up with a Turbo Trans Am, and he was very surprised when I started to drive away from him.

I was surprised myself that a Saturn was that quick. He was behind me for a little while on the Crab run that Craig put together. You can hear that S/C from a block away!

Focusst13
12-15-2006, 02:46 AM
nice kill.

Twinz
01-02-2007, 01:13 AM

most of the body is f'ing plastic...my friend has one we used to call him tupperware. They're pretty decent tho...deff dont expect it from a saturn

ozthunder
01-02-2007, 02:40 AM
I still have no idea why any of you would bother with that torque steer! Holy christ!

On the other hand, Redlines look better, but their interior. WTF is up with that, mates?

And I wouldn't touch a Cobalt b/c it reminds me of a Cavalier. Oi. lol.. jk

Nice recovery..had a similar incident with a Mustang GT a few weeks ago.

BlackBulletTSi
01-02-2007, 04:17 PM
The Cobalt is so bulky lookin in my opinion. LIke a fat kid with his face stuffed. The redline was so much more sleeker. Also You were saying about the interior of the redline.....what about it? I loved having the gauges and everything in the middle. I miss that a lot actually because when I drive I usually have my left hand at the top of the steering wheel when I drive and can never see the gauges or anything and it bothers me. Sitting in that thing it was easy to see out the corner of my eye everything that was going on at the time.

Lux
01-02-2007, 05:02 PM
meh its still a neon.

TTsupra911
01-02-2007, 05:13 PM

a few upgrades.....:wink: ohh BTW Tiny did you ever find that vacuum diagram for the SRT you where talking about awhile ago?

BlackBulletTSi
01-02-2007, 06:53 PM
haha Tinys redline is sick. I wish I still had mine to bad I rolled it haha pics still around if u want i'll post though check here www.wackpak.com/rlkaboom anyway yea :)

OMGz Turbo
01-02-2007, 10:28 PM
meh its still a neon.

hahaha,.....wait...wait...wait.... "meh its still a neon" But your driving a mini hurst. get bent over a bumper hahaha

awd4g63
01-05-2007, 10:21 PM
They should have made the SRT-4 All Wheel Drive

2drStunner
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
i agree 1000%!

OMGz Turbo
01-05-2007, 11:10 PM
that would make for a interesting ride.....i even wish it were RWD at times lol

TGilb2007
01-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Yea....from what ive been hearing, the sc and the motor have been able to run pretty strong w/ supporting upgrades. And Saturn is also staying away from its "tupperware" image, and heading more towards European design. So.....imagine Opel, just badged as Saturn in the US....

jkjersey
01-09-2007, 01:46 PM
My girlfriend's previous daily driver was a SC2 and that car was very capable in supporting mods and had a responsive chassis. People were throwing basic turbo kits on them and were pumping out 12-13.0 sec 1/4 times. The car weighed 2185 pounds which helped. :)

Saturn has strong alliances with Saab in their chassis and drivetrain development

The new Saturn Sky that will be available in turbo is hot too and has gotten rave reviews so far. Put some deep dish black rims that absurdly heavy on a silver one and drop it an inch and a half and your set. Ride it out for a year.. then when the aftermarket tuners develop turbo upgrade kits and engine management systems for it pump 3-4k in it and you'll be set.

I second the above post that they should have made the SRT-4 AWD. I mean originally I thought the 4 after SRT meant AWD.
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Teckademics/Teck%201%20pics/teck5dh.gif
http://www.infinitenetworks.org/_JayK/pics/myspace/comments/creepmastah_approved_r.gif
Impreza GC8 JDM STI VI conversion
05 MCS

Drop by my page @ http://www.myspace.com/jkjersey

2drStunner
01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
i wish it did! Believe me. and the numbers after each srt vehicle is the amount of cylinders!

adamkob32
01-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I've always loved getting the "Oh it's only a Saturn" comment.

--Adam

boostinsidewayz
01-09-2007, 10:28 PM

--Adam

+1
my car isn't the fastest out there by any means, but it can embarrass a fair share of cars, and even if i lose, i normally get a compliment.

Tiny
01-11-2007, 02:37 PM

--Adam

Sure, but now I have to deal with "It's only a Saturn" when i'm driving the redline and "It's still a neon" when i'm driving my SRT. Lol.

But to see the look on thier faces after I stall the neon out at about 2k and then jump the light so fast they can't even hit the accelorator...

Soon she will be back on the road stronger then ever.

twistedlanes
02-04-2007, 01:28 AM
I still have no idea why any of you would bother with that torque steer! Holy christ!

On the other hand, Redlines look better, but their interior. WTF is up with that, mates?

And I wouldn't touch a Cobalt b/c it reminds me of a Cavalier. Oi. lol.. jk

Nice recovery..had a similar incident with a Mustang GT a few weeks ago.

What was that about a cavalier.......J/K Lol

99SL2_Modder
02-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Can we stop bashing the Saturn brand out of ignorance?

And the IRL is lighter than the SS, but only by enough to cause a .3 sec difference in quarter times.

An IRL in the hands of someone that can drive it could easily surprise anyone.

And my car isn't fast by most means, but for what it is, it'll damn surprise your ass, and it will be even more surprising when I do the manual swap.

adamkob32
02-04-2007, 02:35 AM

And the IRL is lighter than the SS, but only by enough to cause a .3 sec difference in quarter times.

And my car isn't fast by most means, but for what it is, it'll damn surprise your ass, and it will be even more surprising when I do the manual swap.

So when are you finally gonna come out and autocross with us?

--Adam

2drStunner
02-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Wow the saturn guys are coming out of the woodworks! lol

I will be the first to say any car can be fast but i guess i didnt expect it from the car i raced!

adamkob32
02-04-2007, 11:43 AM
You've got that right hahah. If the coupe I am building doesn't work out for me in STS this year, I'm gonna be building a forged motor and running a turbo setup on it over the winter. Just make myself a nice and quick street car. Should be exciting.

--Adam

italianblaze
02-04-2007, 01:48 PM

you drive a neon

boostinsidewayz
02-04-2007, 04:19 PM

when is that swap finally get going? hows everything going, you're not around much anymore

boostinsidewayz
02-04-2007, 04:22 PM

I will be the first to say any car can be fast but i guess i didnt expect it from the car i raced!

let me get a race with you sometime, are you still stock, or do you have some mods

2drStunner
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM
nah def have a few mods! But as far as a race im in! What do you have done? Cause even stock i ran a 13.7!

99SL2_Modder
02-04-2007, 06:23 PM
So when are you finally gonna come out and autocross with us?

--Adam

Not happy with my current suspension setup. The tires suck, and my alignment is off...I think I need to slot out my struts more. My caster is WAY off and won't readjust for some stupid reason. Gotta figure out if something got bent. Once that's fixed, I might come out and play. (need new rubber...these BFG TT/A's will just make me slide. 0 cornering grip.)

I've been here the whole time...

when is that swap finally get going? hows everything going, you're not around much anymore

The swap would happen in like, a week, if I could get the damn shift cables out of Jeff's car. Or even GET a set from someone else for cheap/free that are unbent. I have EVERYTHING except those. This trans is killing me. I blew the stator in the TC so I have NOTHING until lockup now. I really need to get rid of it, I just am missing 1 freakin part.

boostinsidewayz
02-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Not happy with my current suspension setup. The tires suck, and my alignment is off...I think I need to slot out my struts more. My caster is WAY off and won't readjust for some stupid reason. Gotta figure out if something got bent. Once that's fixed, I might come out and play. (need new rubber...these BFG TT/A's will just make me slide. 0 cornering grip.)

I've been here the whole time...

The swap would happen in like, a week, if I could get the damn shift cables out of Jeff's car. Or even GET a set from someone else for cheap/free that are unbent. I have EVERYTHING except those. This trans is killing me. I blew the stator in the TC so I have NOTHING until lockup now. I really need to get rid of it, I just am missing 1 freakin part.

i've got an extra set, they arn't the best, but they shift pretty good. a little bit stiff once in a while. if you want them, it's all you. just take for me a ride through some twisties when the car is handling good again. i wanna see how your car handles.

boostinsidewayz
02-04-2007, 08:25 PM
nah def have a few mods! But as far as a race im in! What do you have done? Cause even stock i ran a 13.7!

lol, got a boost controller? wanna drop a few psi? i don't expect to win, but it should be relatively close. i gotta wait until it gets warmer out tho, keeping the bottle pressure up when its this cold blows.

99SL2_Modder
02-05-2007, 12:08 AM
i've got an extra set, they arn't the best, but they shift pretty good. a little bit stiff once in a while. if you want them, it's all you. just take for me a ride through some twisties when the car is handling good again. i wanna see how your car handles.

My car handles mad crazy right now, even with crappy tires. I always get comments on it.

But to me, it's still not as good as I would like it. I got rid of the massive amount of oversteer (mainly because on dry roads, the car was doing 180's and 360's quite too often for my tastes...and way too many close calls..but I'm being dumb and thinking about swapping an Sx1 front bar on the bastage.), but the turns aren't as flat as I would want. Still a tad too much roll. Are your cables bent or something? If you can snag me a couple pics, let me know. We might be able to meet up so I can get this rollin. (could use a knob and boot, but they're not essential.)

*edit*
NAWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*edit2*
I had my camber sitting at -2.5F and -1.4R...but my caster is really weird and not adjusting properly. Also, I think when I set it, I was just forcing the hards to move in the polyurethane. (energy suspension swap.) So I might have to redo it and slot out the struts. That's going to be a pain in my ass.

2drStunner
02-05-2007, 12:26 AM
lol, got a boost controller? wanna drop a few psi? i don't expect to win, but it should be relatively close. i gotta wait until it gets warmer out tho, keeping the bottle pressure up when its this cold blows.

Thats fine just say when! Im all about having fun. Not being ****y at all!

max2k1
02-05-2007, 05:41 AM
you drive a neon

and?:roll:

99SL2_Modder
02-05-2007, 08:22 AM
and?:roll:

You drive a neon. *shrug* It's a statement. I drive a saturn, you drive a neon, some people drive a subaru.... :lol:

max2k1
02-05-2007, 07:17 PM
ehh whatever...clint havent seen you around in awhile, been hiding out?

adamkob32
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM

Sounds good dude. I just happen to have some 15x7 Kosei K1-TS with Azenis you may be interested in. :lol:

--Adam

AMF Racing
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
You drive a neon. *shrug* It's a statement. I drive a saturn, you drive a neon, some people drive a subaru.... :lol:

not me :)

ozthunder
02-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Nor I.

02rex
02-05-2007, 09:28 PM
i drive one of those subarus

adamkob32
02-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I have 2 turds.

--Adam

boostinsidewayz
02-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I have 2 turds.

--Adam

i have 4 :screwy:

99SL2_Modder
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
ehh whatever...clint havent seen you around in awhile, been hiding out?

Not really. Just haven't been to any meets lately. I'm always on 13 going to and from school. I'll be up in Paterson, NJ on sunday to pick up a hood for my firebird. SO yeah, I'm all over.

Sounds good dude. I just happen to have some 15x7 Kosei K1-TS with Azenis you may be interested in. :lol:

--Adam

Pics? Shoes AND rubber? Mmm...you heard that I want to get rid of my 16's and go back to 15's, didn't you? I really wanted to find Axis Mag Lites in graphite, but...

I have 2 turds.

--Adam

I have a turd, an 84 Firebird SE, and a 97 Ram. I drive economy, sports, and hauling. 2 v8's and a 4. WTF is wrong with me?

ozthunder
02-05-2007, 10:13 PM
JUNK. Go buy new cars. Saturns. PFFT!

:wink:

AMF Racing
02-05-2007, 10:25 PM
i have 4 :screwy:

i have one, and trying to get rid of it for a 4 door terd

99SL2_Modder
02-05-2007, 10:35 PM
i have one, and trying to get rid of it for a 4 door terd

In that case...

part out? Can I have the cams?

AMF Racing
02-05-2007, 10:49 PM
In that case...

part out? Can I have the cams?

lmfao everytime i say something about gettin rid of my car it doesnt mean its getting parted out, lol. its a 100% perfectly good running car no reason to part it out. I'll look for some at the yard tomorrow if you want haha

99SL2_Modder
02-06-2007, 04:05 PM
lmfao everytime i say something about gettin rid of my car it doesnt mean its getting parted out, lol. its a 100% perfectly good running car no reason to part it out. I'll look for some at the yard tomorrow if you want haha

I speak from experience...you get a LOT more for a Saturn by parting it out than trying to resell it. Even if it's nitrous or turbo.

Ask any Saturn tuner. :lol:

AMF Racing
02-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I speak from experience...you get a LOT more for a Saturn by parting it out than trying to resell it. Even if it's nitrous or turbo.

Ask any Saturn tuner. :lol:

you'd know better than me. i just wouldnt part out a perfectly good runing/complete car. just my opinion.

adamkob32
02-06-2007, 08:00 PM
you'd know better than me. i just wouldnt part out a perfectly good runing/complete car. just my opinion.

Which car are you selling? You said 4 door above, but I thought you were trying to rid of an SC2?? PM a price if your still interested in selling.

--Adam

99SL2_Modder
02-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Which car are you selling? You said 4 door above, but I thought you were trying to rid of an SC2?? PM a price if your still interested in selling.

--Adam

Back up off my parts car! :mad:

:lol:

4 door = SLx
2 door = SCx
Twin-Cam = 2
Single Cam = 1
Early SC's were unlabeled 1 and 2.

adamkob32
02-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Back up off my parts car! :mad:

:lol:

4 door = SLx
2 door = SCx
Twin-Cam = 2
Single Cam = 1
Early SC's were unlabeled 1 and 2.

lolz, you have a 2nd gen SL2 am I correct? Pretty sure he was selling a 94SC2 if I'm not mistaken. Hahah

My sisters car is still sitting here in the driveway if you would like that. It's a 97 SL2. You pick it up, you can have it.

--Adam

boostinsidewayz
02-07-2007, 11:00 PM
lolz, you have a 2nd gen SL2 am I correct? Pretty sure he was selling a 94SC2 if I'm not mistaken. Hahah

My sisters car is still sitting here in the driveway if you would like that. It's a 97 SL2. You pick it up, you can have it.

--Adam

did you end up using those wheels with the falkens??

95SC2
02-07-2007, 11:29 PM

--Adam

He was selling a 95 SC2, i should know, i sold it to him, still never changed my name on here, lol

AMF Racing
02-08-2007, 12:00 AM
He was selling a 95 SC2, i should know, i sold it to him, still never changed my name on here, lol

true dat, still running strong!!