PDA

View Full Version : M3 John

Jeffros Spec V
06-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I think I saw M3 John, if not it was another white M3 with wheels near Italian peoples bakery.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
06-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Jeff your gay.

Your must be attracted to TST members. You have a new post on here every dya.

:lol:

M3_JOHN
06-02-2005, 12:17 AM
dude, yea that was me....I saw you too....I wanted the big azz SUV in front of me to move so I could pull up next to you....I thought that was you...car looks great btw, wheels really set it off. How much was that DARE plate btw, I really want one but never get around to pulling through on it.

Buster
06-02-2005, 12:21 AM
35 plus tax

M3_JOHN
06-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Do i just go to an auto tag place and buy it there, in n out??? What about my insurance company and all that jazz, surely they have to know that my plate changed and such....

Jeffros Spec V
06-02-2005, 09:10 AM
I don't think I ever told my insurance company. Hummm not sure how that worked cause my Dad handles all that ****.

I just went to a friend autotag place and told her I wanted a Dare plate. So they switch everything in the computer (make yuour car registered to the dare plate) and I was on my way.

My insurance card does however have my dare plate on it.

Oh yeah, I got mine for FREE :)

M3_JOHN
06-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I just realized, in your avatar, aren't those rims gold?? You have black wheels though right?? Were those guys w/ you that were behind you...I think there was a yellow sunfire w/ exhaust behind you, along with an older 240sx or something....

boosted323
06-03-2005, 10:53 PM
I just realized, in your avatar, aren't those rims gold?? You have black wheels though right?? Were those guys w/ you that were behind you...I think there was a yellow sunfire w/ exhaust behind you, along with an older 240sx or something....

hey john do you have a dtmpower decal on your sides?

M3_JOHN
06-04-2005, 01:48 AM

Yep I do... howd your blower install go??

Jeffros Spec V
06-04-2005, 08:07 AM
My stockers have been black, gold, bronze, gunmetal and maybe a few other colors.

So yes, they were gold in that picture.

THe two nerds behine me were NOT with me.

M3_JOHN
06-04-2005, 12:48 PM
My stockers have been black, gold, bronze, gunmetal and maybe a few other colors.

So yes, they were gold in that picture.

THe two nerds behine me were NOT with me.

Damn, you've painted your wheels that many times?? I think your current setup looks great tho....lol... I like your little ethnic kill section too...thats a good way to organize them...

boosted323
06-04-2005, 04:47 PM

Yep I do... howd your blower install go??

the install took awhile but worth the wait...car pulls alot harder :thumbup: