PDA

View Full Version : I hate ricers....wtf

Jersey_TA
12-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Now before I get flamed lol...I have nothing against imports. Imports are tasteful and fast which I like. Ricers, we all know, are fart canned, stickers that add horsepower, 9 second dragster wings on an 18 second car, and old/busted.

Now that that's out of the way.

Begin rant...
I don't know what the heck is wrong with some people these days. I live on a main road and everytime I'm home all I hear atleast once an hour is some dumb*** racing his ricer off the stop sign and go blazing by my house. I have 3 performance cars in the driveway(2 WS6 Trans Ams, 1 C5 Vette), but I still don't understand why these guys think that beating the crap out of their cars going by my house is impressing anyone. Especially when my 2 roommates and I are outside BSing or working on the cars. Oooo there are some car guys outside; let me impress them with the worst sounding exhausts ever created that only makes babies cry lol. Everytime they do that when I'm outside I give them a friendly thumbs down. One of these days I'm installing retractable spike strips in front of my house and sitting outside to watch the show lol.

End rant

Ofcourse I do get the occassional nice sounding Import or muscle car that does the same thing, but it's ok when they do it :mrgreen:

JSeoul
12-06-2006, 08:45 AM
^Nice. I know exactly what you mean. There's a guy in our complex with a early 90's mustang that does that crap all the time. He'll see me & my neighbors outside, and rev the hell out of the car. Its horribly horrible. I guess it'd be alright if it didn't rattle the car everytime he did it.

Ks2000gt
12-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Theres a guy who would always come see his gf at the house across the street from my dad, and this kid would see the 4 mustangs in the driveway all the time and rev his like 4 door honda civic basemodel with those bmw unpainted fender flair things and what really sounded like he just went to pep boys, bought a universal APC performance muffler and hollowed it out, i mean, this thing was just so bad you had to cover your ears when he drove off and reved as loud as he could...even dave owns an acura and HE hated how it sounded.... it was amusing though. thank god i moved out. Sounded like nails on a chalkboard! If you spend money on anything, it should be a good exhaust. I LOVE how AMFRacing's exhaust sounds on his RSX!

JSeoul
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
The SP2's sound pretty good on the Type-S as well.

ToyotaTat
12-06-2006, 09:58 AM
my favorite are the p.o.s. civics and teg's etc. that sound like they have holes poked in their exhaust and they just drive around the mall all night trying to show off to the cool 12 year-olds standing outside smoking

2drStunner
12-06-2006, 10:14 AM
:iagree: :thumbup:

Ks2000gt
12-06-2006, 10:38 AM
my favorite are the p.o.s. civics and teg's etc. that sound like they have holes poked in their exhaust and they just drive around the mall all night trying to show off to the cool 12 year-olds standing outside smoking

x3 :iagree: Don't forget these 12 year olds smoking have 2 kids already

XM_mx6
12-06-2006, 10:44 AM
rofl.

Around here, all you can here is the echos of riceburners off the buildings. Speaking of which... my car's exhaust is starting to sound like that. I need a new muffler... mom took it off at a pot hole in PA.

Willdue
12-06-2006, 10:46 AM
rofl.

Around here, all you can here is the echos of riceburners off the buildings. Speaking of which... my car's exhaust is starting to sound like that. I need a new muffler... mom took it off at a pot hole in PA.

Thats why i keep both sets of keys :)

05Accent
12-06-2006, 11:08 AM
RIcers are weird.:screwy:

Silverfc88
12-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Sorry Rob I won't do it any more. :o

Do you remember any specific cars?

Jersey_TA
12-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Sorry Rob I won't do it any more. :o

Do you remember any specific cars?

LOL don't worry fast cars aren't rice haha. Iv'e seen everything from beat up older civics to early 90s cars that have no business even sounding like that lol. I don't really remember anything specific since I always hear/see them lol

ToyotaTat
12-06-2006, 08:32 PM
im thinking of getting a louder exhaust on my car and adding some nos stickers, maybe a fast and furious decal, amg badges, what do you guys think?

Silver04STi
12-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Ha...I know what you mean. There is this one coffee canned civic that flys up and down my road piping at anything. I always here him coming a mile away. It's annoying as hell.

Ks2000gt
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Ha...I know what you mean. There is this one coffee canned civic that flys up and down my road piping at anything. I always here him coming a mile away. It's annoying as hell.

ur road is really little kevin.

Silver04STi
12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
ur road is really little kevin.

Not really. Its long around the bend.

ToyotaTat
12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
my dream car.....

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n183/ToyotaTat/Camry/184164_1.jpg

Ks2000gt
12-07-2006, 08:45 AM
my dream car.....

Nah, my dream car has a triple stacked pep boys wing :)

smoger
12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
heh, my next door neighbor used to have a riced out focus, and everytime they were leaving, theyd sit on the street revving the fart can for like 5 minutes, it was so annoying.

and yeah i get the random revving too, especially when the srt is outside(it's usually not)

XM_mx6
12-07-2006, 01:00 PM
idk why, but I appear to be flypaper for idiot ricers. Maybe it's the fact that I have all original parts so they think they stand a chance?

05Accent
12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
my dream car.....

haha!!! :rotfl:

McCelicaGTS
12-09-2006, 01:38 AM
proud ricer! haha

DocEwww
12-12-2006, 01:48 AM
You think u have it bad? Try living where I live. :eek:

whitezenki
12-12-2006, 02:13 AM
**** jersey_ta, i drive by your house every once in awhile, but i definitly dont rev it and i dont think i sound like a ricer? I may get on it very once in awhile, but there is WAY worse that you must be talkin about! IDK sorry if its me! lol

201Motorsports
12-12-2006, 02:26 AM
So who's gotten attacked by the gang of early 90's Civic hatches on the Garden State Parkway? I've ran into them about 3 times already. They'll rev and then drive in the shoulders to impress you and what not... it's borderline pathetic. I laugh at the holes that were "strategically bored out" via rust.

ozthunder
12-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Those holes are aero vents for the brakes, don't kid yourself.

dougiefresheq
12-12-2006, 03:47 AM
i was told my car sounds like a ricer :(

JSeoul
12-12-2006, 08:17 AM
^What? your lieing. I've never heard or seen a mustang sound horrible. I've always heard nice deep tones coming from those badboys

sjshredder
12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
yes i know what u mean we have new developments going up all the time now and since i put my car away for winter we have had alot of new ppl moving in with kids that have them loud ass cars. they are always racing and being loud. lol i cant wait till spring hits so i can take my car back out

McCelicaGTS
12-14-2006, 01:01 AM
So who's gotten attacked by the gang of early 90's Civic hatches on the Garden State Parkway? I've ran into them about 3 times already. They'll rev and then drive in the shoulders to impress you and what not... it's borderline pathetic. I laugh at the holes that were "strategically bored out" via rust.

Yes I have encountered this groupof about 10 cars. One of them was turbo-charged hatch and the gang I saw wasn't really that riced out. I think they were from perth emboy. The time I saw them there was also an STI with them

blinger
12-15-2006, 04:36 PM
ricers will always be RICERS

Jeff822
12-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Ha, there are just to many in this area, i seriously think this is the most populated city of ricers in the US, i mean its horrible. Like the one kid about 2 days ago driving in front of me in his like 91 accord w/ clear taillights and a muffler, oh and cant forget his wheels. He tried to floor-it in front of me while im cruising at maybe 30% throttle and he doesnt pull one bit, Then he had to be all F&F and rip his e-brake up in the middle of a 2 lane road and kick the back end out? WTF, you would think these asshats would know better seeing a huge front mount in your bumper but i guess not till they are covered with black exhaust and unburned fuel, haha

JoeScooby
12-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm going to drive by with a open downpipe =)

Jersey_TA
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm going to drive by with a open downpipe =)

LOL aww crap you probably know where I live too lol. DOH!!!

FASTERTHANU
12-18-2006, 07:03 PM
whats wrong with ricers? everyone has different taste....

Jersey_TA
12-25-2006, 08:22 AM
**** jersey_ta, i drive by your house every once in awhile, but i definitly dont rev it and i dont think i sound like a ricer? I may get on it very once in awhile, but there is WAY worse that you must be talkin about! IDK sorry if its me! lol

You always drive by my house? Do you live at the house with all the 240s, talon, and yellow lifted truck?

If you do I remember you guys going out to range road together. I don't know what you guys did out there, but you came back a short time later. You're not the ones I'm talking about lol.

Just picture older civics with huge mufflers that only amplify the crappy exhausts, a black intrepid that always does mach 5 around the corner, a white ex fed-ex truck that barks gears lol, a ford explorer that tries barking every gear when we are outside.....I can go on and on lol.

Jersey_TA
12-25-2006, 08:26 AM
whats wrong with ricers? everyone has different taste....

True, but ricers that drive like idiots ruined a local hang out in Toms river that 4 years ago had a walmart size parking lot full of camaros, firebirds/trans ams, vettes, mustangs, and everything else fast. Now you drive by that same lot and nothing. All I see down there are ricers that always try to race me, a few stangs and an occasional camaro, trans am, vette.

ozthunder
12-25-2006, 11:13 AM
I'd love for a new era Woodward Ave, with decent cars cleaning up on some not so decent ones.

slavetothemuzic
12-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Ha, there are just to many in this area, i seriously think this is the most populated city of ricers in the US, i mean its horrible.
I hate to tell you, but it's like this everywhere. I live in Portland OR now, and there's more rice than I can shake a stick at.

Recently I was in TX for 3 weeks also, and saw plenty of rice there too.

It's like a disease, and it's spreading. :banana:

ozthunder
12-25-2006, 02:10 PM
If I go to Walmart later i'll just be assaulted by American Racing.

futuredsmowner
12-26-2006, 02:26 AM
i wish i had my phone with me the other day i saw some American rice. i went into eckerd with my mom and saw a 02-3ish body style mustang with an itr wing on it.

Jersey_TA
12-26-2006, 04:13 AM
i wish i had my phone with me the other day i saw some American rice. i went into eckerd with my mom and saw a 02-3ish body style mustang with an itr wing on it.

I've seen a few of those lol

Dave
12-26-2006, 04:31 PM
I hate to tell you, but it's like this everywhere. I live in Portland OR now, and there's more rice than I can shake a stick at.

Recently I was in TX for 3 weeks also, and saw plenty of rice there too.

It's like a disease, and it's spreading. :banana:

texas was friken ridiculous! worst rice ever. nj is waay better, primer bmw civic and all

TGilb2007
12-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Yea.....we have this issue in DE, as well as where I am now in RI. Its retarded. I think the whole time I was at my parents house, i saw maybe 2 or 3 tastefuly modded cars. One of em was a 95 M3, and another a newer SRT-4 w/ a massive front mount (though im not a fan of SRT-4s).

One kid even tried to race me when im driving my station wagon. ITS A WAGON!!! NOT A RACE CAR!!!

Anyway, 'nuff of my crap.

slavetothemuzic
12-31-2006, 02:51 PM
At least it provides some good comedy. :mrgreen:

I know I have a big laughs every time a ricer tries to "show me what's up" with his badass Ford Focus ZX3 with the CF hood and fart can, or his VW Golf with the monster 1.8t. :rofl:

After I stop laughing, I just give 'em a quick blast of the BOV to let 'em know that I wasn't about to waste the fuel.

TRD_Celica00
01-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Atlantic city is Home of the rice Accords

cxrock16
01-02-2007, 11:31 AM
if you want your daily taste of rice go to either of the sheetz gas stations in whitehall or bethlehem.. they rev out their fartcans and do burnouts untill everyone gets kicked out.. i wish i was that cool:roll: haha they wounldnt annoy me if they didnt have the attitudes they do

Jersey_TA
01-08-2007, 03:02 AM
I would just like to thank the idiot that decided to go by my house at 11:30 pm tonight bouncing off the rev limiter not once, not twice, not three times, but four separate times. Jood job. Next time I'll just follow him to where he lives, then come back later in the Trans Am with the cut-out open and see how he likes it, or just call the cops.........Hmmmm which one is more fun? I CAN NOT wait to move out of this town.

whitezenki
01-08-2007, 11:02 AM
You always drive by my house? Do you live at the house with all the 240s, talon, and yellow lifted truck?

If you do I remember you guys going out to range road together. I don't know what you guys did out there, but you came back a short time later. You're not the ones I'm talking about lol.

Just picture older civics with huge mufflers that only amplify the crappy exhausts, a black intrepid that always does mach 5 around the corner, a white ex fed-ex truck that barks gears lol, a ford explorer that tries barking every gear when we are outside.....I can go on and on lol.

i dont live out there, but i do hang out with them sometimes... lol at the fact that i have seen and laughed at many the same civics and that god awful intrepid as you