PDA

View Full Version : Custom Car Performance in NJ

tjmhillz
11-27-2006, 11:56 PM
im looking into swapping rb20 in my car and i ran across a place in rockaway nj called custom car performance.. has nebody heard of them b4 and if so hows their work.. i was going to swap in rb my self but they guarantee which is a good thing for the motor. they gave me a nice quote and its the cheapest ive gotten. thanks

tj

boostedfury
11-28-2006, 12:15 AM
idk about jersey but near marple pa, theres a shop called j tuned motor sports that specializes in the swaps for a reasonable price. My buddy Jim owns it. Pm jtuned and tell him Dante recommeded you.

SmokeyBandit
11-28-2006, 12:49 AM
The only shops I know in Rockaway are Bruce's and Mother's on Rte 46.

tjmhillz
11-28-2006, 01:27 AM
here is there website www.customcarperformance.com

TROLL
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
moved to vendor reviews because its certainly not off topic.

SmokeyBandit
11-28-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh... green pond rd... I believe they are behind the Gulf station up the hill.

I talked to them before (back in the clubwrx days)-- nice people, but I have no real experience with them.

lagos
12-01-2006, 09:54 PM
do your own swap! youll learn a lot about your car, and will save tons of money. if any future problems pop up, youll know how to fix them in a flash.

as far as a warrenty goes, almost any good engine importer offers a 90day start up warrenty on any motor they sell.

PeteCupo
12-03-2006, 09:59 PM
My car is currently at CCP. The prices are great, as soon as I get my car back I will let u know how the car is. Another good thing about them is their aftermerket part policy. If youre getting a swap done at the shop they will install bolt ons for free. I got a GSR swap, and they did...New clutch, water pump and T belt, Skunk2 intake mani, header, password intake. Although most parts are cake to install, the intake mani would have been a bitch, but they did it for free because its so easy with the motor out of the car.

Shri2222
12-05-2006, 03:36 PM
CCP is a good shop, my car is on their website. Rob from CCP
Phone 9737138840

PowerZamCam is also a good shop lil further south in Sayervill
Sal from Powerzamcam
Phone 7322777199
website for them www.PowerZamCam.com

I know both and both are great places, I'm friends with both and both have worked on my car.