PDA

View Full Version : Need work on the integra

straightace
11-24-2006, 09:05 AM
I need some good suggestions on where to take my integra gsr. I took it to a regular car place in richboro and the guy didn't know what he was doing so he gave it back after two days of working on, saying he didn't know how to work on it. I've decided that I'll take it anywhere, as long as they know how what coil overs are and how to work on moded cars. Overall I want them to do it right so pricing doesn't bother me much. Some known problems I've got are: suspension problems and abs is malfunctioning. Thanks.

RyanG
11-24-2006, 10:03 AM
what besides those are you having problems with?
We have a ton of experience on Hondas.

gsrboi80
11-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Id be glad to help you out as well. I used to have a 00 GSR I did all the work myself. PM me :mrgreen:

straightace
11-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Well my check engine light is on. But I'm pretty sure it's because the suspension arm isn't clicking in right all the time because the CEL goes on and off while driving. When turning the steering wheel far to the left or right I get this screeching sound but it still turns fine. And I am interested in getting new brakes or maybe just replacing the braking pads depending on costs. I also need a new inspection so if you guys can do that too then that would be great. Do you guys think you can handle that Area1320?

And Gsrboi80 i totally appreciate the help. Would you be interested in helping me drop in my turbo when it comes? I'll totally write you down though if I ever come across any problems though.

gsrboi80
11-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Yea I can help you with what ever you want. I can do the brakes also. I have a parts account so I can get you OEM Replacement rotors and pads at cost. Let me know what you need. Also I have scan equipment to pull your cel to see whats going on.

CHR!S
11-25-2006, 04:29 AM
talk to user 'highmilehatch' if your looking for a mechanic to work on modified cars. he does great work

Ender81
11-25-2006, 04:48 AM
+1 for 1320 I've seen some of the honda work they've done (check out the S2000 on their website)

Loserkidwac
11-25-2006, 07:32 PM
I owned my share of hondas/acuras done a few turbo kits and can pretty much help you with evertyhing you need, let me know if you are interested in help and where you are located...Matt

machocrx
12-05-2006, 05:06 AM
1320 didnt u build that slow s2000 the yellow one that goes up too sheets in bethlehem

evomike
12-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Just pm highmilehatch he is good with anything and knows hondas super well has a drag hatch he built and is redoing I can vouch he does good work

RyanG
12-05-2006, 02:06 PM
thread over. we have the car.

macho- do I know you? and no we didnt build it.....but we are.