PDA

View Full Version : Belmar anyone?

frank THE tank
05-26-2005, 10:39 PM
i have a house (near the beach in belmar) [dont post work info please -TROLL]. i drive the car you see to your left! if anyone happens to be out and about and sees me with my car gimme a wave. djaaaaaaaais! :banana:

TROLL
05-27-2005, 01:36 AM
hey, my family used to rent a house down there on 7th and A... we havent for the past coupole of years and i miss the hell out of it. i'll definitely be taking some day trips down there this summer though...
bryan
i edited your post by the way... you dont want any unexpected visitors for you or your car

DoubleA18
05-27-2005, 07:23 AM
im always down there... layin around on the beach so if you see my audi wave back

sisforsurfing
05-27-2005, 07:09 PM
I was there yesterday/today, didn't see your car though. I'm there ALL of July and August, have a house a little less than a mile from the beach. I surf every day there are waves down there.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for your car though, look for a stock WRX wagon with PA plates (and probably surfboards in the back.) If I see you I'll say what's up, don't be suprised if a kid that looks like he's 13 comes up to you complimenting your car :lol:

hahahha, Djais=guido central. That place gets ridiculous.

JerzeySlowpra
05-31-2005, 01:19 PM
theres a beach in belmawr?

the mike
05-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Belmar, not Belmawr. ;)

sisforsurfing
05-31-2005, 02:21 PM
Frank, I saw your car parked there for like two days straight, haha. Djais was !ridiculous! this weekend. You see the Ferrari with stickers all over it right off of 20th? I can't believe some cars i see down there.

OutOfStock
05-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Chris u better not get sand in the back of the newish WRX...

sisforsurfing
05-31-2005, 09:30 PM
ahah, what must be done must be done. I'm more comfortable with loading the volvo:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/sisforsurfing/750861bb.jpg
edit: (I realize it's a softie... but realize most summer waves=small.)

But the 'rex is going to get plenty more boards put in there. Put the wagon to use! Just as long as I don't get too much sand/salt on the leather. I think I might keep a little Dirt Devil in there and vacuum daily, heh.

on topic: No waves this weekend = boooo. Summer is officially here with the wave drought.

frank THE tank
06-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Frank, I saw your car parked there for like two days straight, haha. Djais was !ridiculous! this weekend. You see the Ferrari with stickers all over it right off of 20th? I can't believe some cars i see down there.

Yeah that was me...it didnt move bc i didnt want to lose my spot. Also i went over and talked to that guy with the ferarri since we are neighbors. he was pretty cool. thats one of 3 ferraris he owns. he races a 355 hard top and has the 360spyder has a brand new f430 spyder on custom order in italy...arriving soon!! :finga: to him! haha i WILL eventually get a ride in that thing. i took a picture of it with my phone but im too lazy to throw it up there and host it :wiggle:

TROLL
06-05-2005, 08:44 AM
i'm goin down today. i only got like 4 hours of sleep last night so once i get there i'll probably pass out for half the day.

:cool:

bryan

frank THE tank
06-07-2005, 02:14 PM
troll yours is blue with body kit and jdm headlights right? i saw you drive past my house like 20x trying to find parking haha

sisforsurfing
06-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Frank, I see you and the guys in your house every day if you're neighbors with the house that had the Ferrari/pebble-filled lawn. Didn't you guys have an exotic bird last year or something? Maybe that was other people...

Belmar > other NJ beaches. IMO...

Kgmdawg84
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
where the hell is belmar exactly? lol... yeah yeah, northwest jersey OWNS me, so im not too familiar with any beaches but Wildwood, Sleezeside and LBI, lol :roll:

TROLL
06-07-2005, 03:04 PM
frank! it took me 45 minutes to find mofo parking... you gotta save me a spot next time man! at least when i did park it was in front of a house on 18th with two really really cute girls and they were all talking to me. i shoulda tried to get their number for next time i was down there but i'm a sucker and i didnt.
bryan

frank THE tank
06-07-2005, 03:24 PM
yeah thats us surfer...and troll...if you come by and see my car in the street in front of my house, just ask me if you can snag the spot...i have a driveway that should be open. Belmar is a great time! Troll where do you go when you go to belmar? djais? haha i live there! looove the ladies

TROLL
06-07-2005, 05:53 PM
i never stay there at night but if you want to meet up sometime i will. my mom used to rent a house for the month of august down on 7th but that was before i was 21 and she doesnt do it anymore :(.
anyways, i didnt see your car... but while i was doing laps around the town looking for parking i did see a lot of people out having fun and it really made me want to rent a place for the summer.
bryan
frank... i'll pm you next time i head down... it might be this thursday.

nickmahhh
06-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Belmar, not Belmawr. ;)

hahaha!! :rotfl:

XxGarbSxX
06-08-2005, 03:45 AM
theres a beach in belmawr?
That's what I thought at first, but then I noticed the spelling and remembered there was another place in Jersey w/ a similar name. Belmawr is much closer to Philly than the beach.

driftedfc3s
06-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey, I live in Marlboro, but I'm always down there at night either sitting my ass on the beach looking up at the night sky or down with a bunch of people at Bar A. If you see my FC around grab my attention.

Used to look like this...
http://www.importfanatix.com/assets/images/db_images/db_front_lip25.jpg

Now with 16 inch black meshies and gold/white vinyl scheme.

driftedfc3s
06-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey, I live in Marlboro, but I'm always down there at night either sitting my ass on the beach looking up at the night sky or down with a bunch of people at Bar A. If you see my FC around grab my attention.

Used to look like this...
http://www.importfanatix.com/assets/images/db_images/db_front_lip25.jpg

Now with 16 inch black meshies and gold/white vinyl scheme.

88gt
06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
i was down there over the weekend...closest beach but every year seems like more and more people coming

88gt
06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
i was down there over the weekend...closest beach but every year seems like more and more people coming

bjc26
06-09-2005, 03:02 PM
All those damn shoobies

bjc26
06-09-2005, 03:02 PM
All those damn shoobies