PDA

View Full Version : On sale, Teh Dirt, Karl, Barry, Chaz

2000MRDC2
11-17-2006, 01:26 AM
all at Circuit city tonight i was there trying to get my hands on a ps3 but came up as # 15 in line so i just left

DoubleOughtCel
11-17-2006, 01:30 AM
I thought Karl was at Target.

1988 Olds
11-17-2006, 01:32 AM
Karl and them all went over to Cicuit city to make a run for it but none of them made it so they are all back over in their tents at Target.

DoubleOughtCel
11-17-2006, 01:35 AM
I can't believe some of the people at target let them leave and come back

1988 Olds
11-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Who's going to stop them. They are on a list and pertty much the first 10-12 people all know each other. Honestly TST has taken over Target. I think pretty much everyone there has been to a TST meet.

DoubleOughtCel
11-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Oh I didn't know there was an official list over there. I thought it was just an honor thing

Would have been funny if someone snagged a system up at circuit city and went back to sell their place in line at target haha

2000MRDC2
11-17-2006, 01:45 AM
If i got a place in line I was half tempted to sell it at circuit city, but instead i got throw off the pile by a cop.

1988 Olds
11-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Oh I didn't know there was an official list over there. I thought it was just an honor thing

Would have been funny if someone snagged a system up at circuit city and went back to sell their place in line at target haha

Why. I would just take both PS3s. Some kid sold his spot for a 20g one for $450.

JDM87
11-17-2006, 02:00 AM
people are so ridiculous...everyone should get ready for the nintendo wii so we can sell our spots for that to unless someone gets frozen(southpark joke)

yellow2000S/R
11-17-2006, 04:42 AM
people are so ridiculous...everyone should get ready for the nintendo wii so we can sell our spots for that to unless someone gets frozen(southpark joke)

http://www.younewb.com/index.php/2006/11/02/south-park-cartmans-obsessed-with-the-wii/

LOL, I saw this episode.

"I cant take it anymore guys, the wait for the Nintendo Wii is literally killing me"

"OH YAH, I'M A MONKEY, GIVE THIS MONKEY WHAT SHE WANTS"

DropTopChevy
11-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah I saw these guys too, I heard someone grabbed On Sale and pulled him back once they could run. Teh suckage. Glad I wasn't even involved.

On Sale
11-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah I saw these guys too, I heard someone grabbed On Sale and pulled him back once they could run. Teh suckage. Glad I wasn't even involved.

nah i wasnt pulled back,someone knocked me on the ground, and then piled up. like 10 high, people where bleeding and crying and ****, it seriously was a riot. a real riot. it was nuts, people were fighting and ****.

BlackBulletTSi
11-17-2006, 06:16 PM
haha yea I was there to didnt see me I guess. I also ran in and I got punched in the face somehow and I got pulled back by a cop with cuffs in his hand and told me to get away was bull

DC Hunny5
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
it was utter chaos there last night. karl and pete left target and troll held their spots. when we were over at circuit city, pete was walking around interviewing people. honestly it was a pretty hilarious thing to watch from up on the hill... all i saw was a kid falling face first into a concrete pillar...all you can do is cringe and say ouch

2000MRDC2
11-17-2006, 08:18 PM
yea i got ripped up by a cop by the back of my hoodie and he was like get the **** off of him

MissDSM
11-17-2006, 08:20 PM
it was utter chaos there last night. karl and pete left target and troll held their spots. when we were over at circuit city, pete was walking around interviewing people. honestly it was a pretty hilarious thing to watch from up on the hill... all i saw was a kid falling face first into a concrete pillar...all you can do is cringe and say ouch

^^^ yeah me and colleen were there and we didnt get spotted... wtf?

I think it was halarious that people are on the forum talking like they didnt expect this to get out of hand. Just sitting there watching all this from up on that hill right beside circut city, me and colleen were guessing how many people would be getting trampled and pepper-sprayed and bleeding from the head.

And like we said....The kid with the Helmet had the right idea, lolol