PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION : Gaming Category

JET02WRX
11-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Searched around about and didn't see this suggested before. I've seen threads here and there about various games and consoles, but how about an 'official' section for gaming. Could contain reviews, online gamer ID's, TST only vs. matches... ect ect.

naDintheHat
11-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I'd be game for that.

XxaltezzaxX
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
So would I, play some people in halo.

dstarmotuner
11-13-2006, 03:09 PM
halo 2 ftw. if anyone wants to play some halo 2 send sc1ttl3z a friend request

doug
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
its a good idea.. but i wouldnt be surprised if you were told this is a car forum, and thats the point of off-topic.

willthethrill
11-14-2006, 05:30 PM
its a good idea.. but i wouldnt be surprised if you were told this is a car forum, and thats the point of off-topic.This is TST its not a car forum , its a lifestyle :lol:

JET02WRX
11-14-2006, 06:27 PM
its a good idea.. but i wouldnt be surprised if you were told this is a car forum, and thats the point of off-topic.

Well, its a community of car people yes, does that mean we can't do anything else besides talk about cars? I don't care where they would put it...off topic is fine... even if it was just a sticky with a listing of everyones gamertags. Just something that is in a place where everyone could find it easy. Know what I mean? :)

doug
11-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, its a community of car people yes, does that mean we can't do anything else besides talk about cars? I don't care where they would put it...off topic is fine... even if it was just a sticky with a listing of everyones gamertags. Just something that is in a place where everyone could find it easy. Know what I mean? :)

I'm not saying it's a bad idea.. I'm just saying that reply could be expected. ya know?