PDA

View Full Version : Tuning/install shop

McCelicaGTS
11-12-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm looking for a shop in New Jersey, perferably north Jersey that knows how to tune cars and do some installs that I don't have the facilities for. I live in Sparta does anyone know any places near by?

JDM87
11-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Are you looking for a dyno tune or street tune? I would highly recommend philly dyno works, they do great work, but you said north jersey so i dunno if you are willing to drive to philly.

Keyan
11-12-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm looking for a shop in New Jersey, perferably north Jersey that knows how to tune cars and do some installs that I don't have the facilities for. I live in Sparta does anyone know any places near by?

I live in Sparta too. Check out Bruce's Speed Shop in Rockaway.

BTW, I'm a Toyota Tech at Crestmont Toyota on 23 so I know a little bit and could always try to help you with installs.

Have you seen my car? Blue Hyundai w/ Bronze rims.

McCelicaGTS
11-12-2006, 11:17 PM
I live in Sparta too. Check out Bruce's Speed Shop in Rockaway.

BTW, I'm a Toyota Tech at Crestmont Toyota on 23 so I know a little bit and could always try to help you with installs.

Have you seen my car? Blue Hyundai w/ Bronze rims.

O nice. That be great if you could help me with the installs. But I think I might have seen you car once driving around before. Have you ever seen my silver celica with carbon fiber hood? I'm usually chillin down near the cvs with my crew. We always going to the races if you ever down? But if your around this week maybe we could check out each others cars.

Keyan
11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
O nice. That be great if you could help me with the installs. But I think I might have seen you car once driving around before. Have you ever seen my silver celica with carbon fiber hood? I'm usually chillin down near the cvs with my crew. We always going to the races if you ever down? But if your around this week maybe we could check out each others cars.

Yeah, I'll stop by one day. But I warn you, my car looks like **** right now, it's been winterized so I'm at stock ride height and stock steelies. haha.

gsrboi80
11-13-2006, 11:08 PM
I could also help you with anything you might need installed. Heck you could both come up. Im in PA not far from you guys right over the Delaware Water Gap bridge. I will do the work right out of my house. PM me if needed. Be glad to help :mrgreen:

McCelicaGTS
11-13-2006, 11:32 PM
I could also help you with anything you might need installed. Heck you could both come up. Im in PA not far from you guys right over the Delaware Water Gap bridge. I will do the work right out of my house. PM me if needed. Be glad to help :mrgreen:

that's whats up! I'll send you a pm