PDA

View Full Version : spotted hooked up white STI today

M3_JOHN
05-25-2005, 12:50 AM
I saw a white STI today with a painted black hood, and painted black trunk, FMIC. Looked pretty mean....saw it today in the barnes and noble parking lot....anyone here on TST???

LSHatch
05-25-2005, 12:53 AM
It's actually carbon hood and trunk. I see him around my work sometimes.

M3_JOHN
05-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Oh really?? Is the CF painted?? It looked straight up black...I think he was looking to race or something....cuz I saw him going the opposite direction on the roads in the mall area....he pulled a straight up U-turn then followed me into the barnes....parked nearby....but didn't get out of the car....I wanted to say something to him about his car, but he didn't get out....do you whats done to the car?? all I saw was a big FMIC

LSHatch
05-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Not sure. But, Jeffro said he drives like a dickhead.

joe tom
05-25-2005, 01:23 AM
i actually see him every day, being that i work in the area, i waved a few times, but he never replied. then today, i was on my cell, and he revved on me while going the opposite direction. his car looks and sounds sweet, but he seems like quite a character...

TROLL
05-25-2005, 02:22 AM
he's the guy who revved his engine a ton and got sideways twice out of the RR parking lot and sped down the strip the last night before we got kicked out once and for all. he's friends with the DSM guy who also has a problem with revving and speeding around even after i went up to him personally and told him to stop and he said ok. i personally wouldnt give either of those guys the time of day.
bryan

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
05-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Not sure. But, Jeffro said he drives like a dickhead.

ive seen him goiung down woodbourne i guess he was too impatient that he had to go through seamans then i saw him at Extreme PSI 5 secs later guess he had to get there pretty quick idk the car looks sic though

LSHatch
05-25-2005, 11:37 AM
ive seen him goiung down woodbourne i guess he was too impatient that he had to go through seamans then i saw him at Extreme PSI 5 secs later guess he had to get there pretty quick idk the car looks sic though

Maybe he had to get his nawz tuned to run 9's???

Was Paul Walker there?

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
05-25-2005, 11:39 AM

Maybe he had to get his nawz tuned to run 9's???

Was Paul Walker there?

haha idk he prob was at that god damn place

LSHatch
05-25-2005, 11:40 AM
^^^the point I was trying to make.

frank THE tank
05-25-2005, 07:34 PM
yeah all that stuff is CF and his has the kaminari wing in CF too right? I saw him at wawa in richboro and he had NO CLUE what he had done to his car. He either bought it like that or somebody gave him a bunch of stuff for free...he had no clue what i was asking him. :thumbdow:

Aaron
05-25-2005, 07:39 PM
:thumbdow:

M3_JOHN
05-25-2005, 11:59 PM
damn, sounds like a tool.