PDA

View Full Version : Xotic Motorsports

CHAOS
11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
where to start? so many of us have dealt with andy... some more than others... and i have NEVER heard anything bad about xotic... other than the dyno reads a couple HP low. haha... my recent experience has led me to sing the praises... i had an immediate issue... andy fixed it.. right away... and it works great.. .i mean one cant ask for more. and hes an incredible tuner ... my car is a prime example of why custom tunes are the ****. Xotic comes HIGHLY recommended by me.

D Money
11-07-2006, 05:47 PM
I agree. I guess that's the reason why I told EVERYONE about Xotic. To me, Andy is the man to see. He is completely honest and can get the job done everytime. Right now there isn't another shop that I would take my car to get worked on, so I will continue to use Xotic.

PS- I'll see you Tuesday Andy!

TROLL
11-07-2006, 06:40 PM
did you just say see you next tuesday to andy? :bigeek: dude if you dont show some respect i doubt he's gonna tune your car...:lol:

D Money
11-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Oops, lol.

I wrote could and meant would. I was expressing that the only shop I trust my car with is Xotic. lol

I suck at typing haha.

S4toSTI
11-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Wow 345 tq thats awsome.

Honest_Bob
12-05-2006, 01:12 AM
If you've ever seen someone at work that knows what the heck they are doing its Andy. He is one of those people that was put on this earth to do one thing and do it extremly well.

I wish I was as good at my job as he is at his. I'm actually jealous, but it gives me a goal to work to. :)

He pulled 240WHP and 241TQ out of my wagon, its running like a raped ape and I WILL be going back there for all my future tuning needs. I've even been thinking about ditching my accessport and going with an ecuteck next time around.

teh DIRT
12-05-2006, 01:19 AM
ill be intouch with him soon...

ozthunder
12-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Could he do anything with stock, or would it be advised wait for more stuff before a tune? And how much does he run? chaos/Jon, you mentioned a bit about him before...any website or anything?

CHAOS
12-05-2006, 07:38 AM
link is in my sig.

C'DALERIDER
12-05-2006, 11:54 AM
If you've ever seen someone at work that knows what the heck they are doing its Andy. He is one of those people that was put on this earth to do one thing and do it extremly well.

I wish I was as good at my job as he is at his. I'm actually jealous, but it gives me a goal to work to. :)

He pulled 240WHP and 241TQ out of my wagon, its running like a raped ape and I WILL be going back there for all my future tuning needs. I've even been thinking about ditching my accessport and going with an ecuteck next time around.

oh good, spread the word to some of your Nazareth boyz, but keep those Easton nuts away :mrgreen:

Renegade_
12-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Could he do anything with stock, or would it be advised wait for more stuff before a tune? And how much does he run? chaos/Jon, you mentioned a bit about him before...any website or anything?
Of course he could tune a car - problem is... although it's not really a problem... is that there isn't as much to pull out of the car compared to if it wasn't stock. If I were you I would save up some money and get something like exhaust or cams before going in for a tune

CHAOS
12-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Of course he could tune a car - problem is... although it's not really a problem... is that there isn't as much to pull out of the car compared to if it wasn't stock. If I were you I would save up some money and get something like exhaust or cams before going in for a tune

its a GM... tons can be had with just tuning.

ozthunder
12-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Amen :)

I just shot off an email, eager for the reply.

Renegade_
12-05-2006, 02:40 PM
its a GM... tons can be had with just tuning.
Oh I know, I just said that you should be able to pull more out of the car with a tuning session if it wasn't stock.

ozthunder
12-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Yea. I think right now I want to get a cam and basic bolton work done before the tune..but the idea of what I was told has kind of uhh...wet my whistle, so to say! lol

CHAOS
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
ok guys, lets get this back to what the thread is about ... Xotic being one of the best shops around.

ILikeItSideways
12-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I intend to look into them, subwrxkid has recommended them to me, and I've read nothing but good things...

Renegade_
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
When/If I get my hands on an EJ20G - andy is the man I plan on seeing... And as a matter of fact an EJ20G STi Type RA motor has just sprouted up in NY... I gotta take a look at this....

The Devils Z
12-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Xotic gets my vote as well. I would not recommend anyone else. I just wish there were more Andy's at Xotic !!!

HuffRex
12-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Xotic gets my vote as well. I would not recommend anyone else. I just wish there were more Andy's at Xotic !!!

I could not agree with you more! Andy is the man thats building my beast of a subaru right now!

Jourdan
12-05-2006, 11:50 PM
andy has been there for me. he is always helping me out. he is the man.
one more tune to go! well... until the spring. ha! they can't keep me away.

Renegade_
12-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Tunes are like pringles.

You can't have just one.

ozthunder
12-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Now do you tune after every mod, or what? What's the deal?!?

Renegade_
12-06-2006, 12:05 AM
You don't have to but if you want to max out your car for every mod you do, then yeah a re - tune would be in your best interest (albeit that gets expensive fast)

Ender81
12-06-2006, 02:52 AM
I've heard a lot of very good things about Andy's tuning, both from Honest_Bob and Ryan over at Area1320, so I know I'll be heading out there before spring to get my Utec tuned :)