PDA

View Full Version : Noodle in a 350Z in the NE phila.

SUB2.5RS
11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
So today I was at the light of Rhawn and the Blvd. So this guy in a 350Z with some real nice rims they looked like BBS rims and had a nice lip in the back, and the car was silver with Jersey plates. He turns off the blvd. and comes so close to my car and just grills me and then REVS his engine really loud and laughs. So i look at this dude like hes retarded. So he moves up a little and then proceeds to keep reving his engine and this RX-7 revs back at him. So after that he just stops and does a small burn out down Rhawn :drag: . I was just confused why he did that. Does anyone know this cat??

motormouth
11-08-2006, 02:33 PM
I have a silver Z with jersey plates, but I have black Volk TE37s...

I would never act like that... and he doesn't sound like anyone I know active in the Z community... probably just some asshat.

don't think that is a reflection on the Z community. description of punkass kid?

<oh and: not my car :D

SUB2.5RS
11-08-2006, 02:37 PM
I have a silver Z with jersey plates, but I have black Volk TE37s...

I would never act like that... and he doesn't sound like anyone I know active in the Z community... probably just some asshat.

don't think that is a reflection on the Z community. description of punkass kid?

<oh and: not my car :D

not at all I know Z owners wouldnt act like that. I just thought it was funny that people still Rev their engines at other cars going to other way. And the sad thing is i know he was older than me. o well