PDA

View Full Version : fuzion in havertown

drew
11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
is the ****, bottom line.

rich is an awesome guy, for the past couple days i've been having a bunch of problems with my HID's and couldn't figure it out on my own, he came outside and helped me to troubleshoot the problem 2 days in a row, without his help i would have probably taken it to the dealership and been charged like a jillion dollars.

on top of that he gets great prices for you. i got a hood from him for 50 bucks less than anyplace online and some enkei evo 5's for less than ebay prices.

thanks again :supz:

shuttlegoose
11-10-2006, 12:11 AM
yeah rich is a pretty cool guy, i bought my exhaust from him, he talked me into the apexi world sport and im glad i got it, really nice sound with good midrange. great place

acidbyte7
11-13-2006, 03:02 PM
hey whats up guys, i have a lot of family in havertown and i mean a lot!! but i visit my cousins and fam down there a bit and i was wondering where this shop is at or if he's got a web site or anything i could check out

drew
11-13-2006, 03:45 PM
http://fuzionauto.com/

he is located on darby road, if you're coming from route 1 you turn onto eagle road, follow it down a couple miles ( you'll cross over route 3 and then go through i think 1 more light ) and then turn right on darby road, criss crosses over some **** and then you'll see a strip mall with meter parking on your right, just park in the first spot you can and hes kind of towards the end, yellow sign that says fuzion and some rims in the window. make sure you call before you go cause they are closed soemtimes