PDA

View Full Version : Dumbasses in a catera and G35

CleanNeon98
10-31-2006, 11:05 AM
On bustleton last night these 2 dickheads are playing with each other changin lanes and tailgating me in my civic, so I thought "ok lets see what you got". I punch it, and join their escapade. They only got in front of me when they both took off from a light doin 80 in the 35 zone. Just a message to the 2, if you are going to try and be cool, learn to hang with a civic before you endanger lives. These 2 couldnt drive for ****. They almost hit EACH OTHER on 2 occasions.

EDIT: both cars were tinted, and the catera had chrome OEM wheels and H.I.D. lights

dougiefresheq
10-31-2006, 11:13 AM
sounds like those 2 guys like to play bumper cars

zerioustt
10-31-2006, 11:13 AM
On bustleton last night these 2 dickheads are playing with each other changin lanes and tailgating me in my civic, so I thought "ok lets see what you got". I punch it, and join their escapade. They only got in front of me when they both took off from a light doin 80 in the 35 zone. Just a message to the 2, if you are going to try and be cool, learn to hang with a civic before you endanger lives. These 2 couldnt drive for ****. They almost hit EACH OTHER on 2 occasions.

So you join them in driving reckless?

Lmao@ "if you are going to try and be cool, learn to hang with a civic before you endanger lives."

CleanNeon98
10-31-2006, 11:15 AM
So you join them in driving reckless?

Lmao@ "if you are going to try and be cool, learn to hang with a civic before you endanger lives."

See I actually know the limits of my car. These 2 were driving like morons, and couldnt use their power to stay with me. Crazy how people think they can drive nice just cause they have an expensive car.

05Accent
10-31-2006, 12:33 PM
yea it still doesnt mean u should of aided in there reckelss driving.. i mean yea depending on the situation. im sure everyone would of done something of the sort. but yea. let them be the morons.. not you.

Gorilla Unit 33
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
See I actually know the limits of my car. These 2 were driving like morons, and couldnt use their power to stay with me.

you ever think they might have been smart enough to know not to join in your wreckless civic escapade? i dont know how you think them cars couldnt have easily blew past your 4dr civic if they really wanted, they just werent that dumb to be going over twice the speed limit.

People like this should not be allowed on this (who do STUPID **** and think its cool to post about) shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

LSHatch
10-31-2006, 01:45 PM
My point is made everyday why this site has gone downhill.

OutOfStock
10-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Am I the only one who dosent know what a "catera" is?

Renegade_
10-31-2006, 03:58 PM
See I actually know the limits of my car.
With all respect and good intentions -

The limits in terms of maximum stress levels of a car is something you can never touch unless you are a driver for a living, I learned this fast when I started pushing my car. You may push it to the point of losing control, but losing control is relative.

Intercooled T
10-31-2006, 03:58 PM
it's a small cadillac

OutOfStock
10-31-2006, 04:13 PM
it's a small cadillac

Thanks for clearing that up

But on topic, I dont see how you speeding off taught them not to mess with a civic. If i was in the situation and saw you speed off, id probably think look at this asshole trying to be just as cool as the guys behind him.

CleanNeon98
10-31-2006, 08:03 PM
you ever think they might have been smart enough to know not to join in your wreckless civic escapade? i dont know how you think them cars couldnt have easily blew past your 4dr civic if they really wanted, they just werent that dumb to be going over twice the speed limit.

People like this should not be allowed on this (who do STUPID **** and think its cool to post about) shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

I wasnt the one doing 80. I got ahead of them doin about 45-50, and they couldnt keep up not because of their power, but lack of driving ability

Kuz
10-31-2006, 09:31 PM
bleh...

Honduh
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
I wasnt the one doing 80. I got ahead of them doin about 45-50, and they couldnt keep up not because of their power, but lack of driving ability

Dude It doesnt take much to keep up with a stock civic.

Anyway, I pretty much always do the speed limit unless im on the turnpike or a major road way with multiple lanes. So when people ride my ass I'm a HUGE fan of the BRAKE CHECK.

CleanNeon98
11-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Dude It doesnt take much to keep up with a stock civic.

Anyway, I pretty much always do the speed limit unless im on the turnpike or a major road way with multiple lanes. So when people ride my ass I'm a HUGE fan of the BRAKE CHECK.
yea i had that a few times today wehn i was dong 80 on the turnpike and some dick was ridin my ass and refused to pass me.

95s10
11-01-2006, 08:35 AM
lol this idiot just thought the g35 was racing him, how did it feel to finally win a race in your sisters car.?

couldn't keep up because of lack of driving skills, haha a catera is an auto and the g35 probably was too, thats some funny **** i guess they had such bad driving skills they couldn't figure out which pedal they should push, this dudes a crackhead.

95s10
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
yea i had that a few times today wehn i was dong 80 on the turnpike and some dick was ridin my ass and refused to pass me.

break check on the turnpike, haha everypost you make u just sound that much more stupid.

///MpoweredM
11-01-2006, 09:35 PM

EDIT: both cars were tinted, and the catera had chrome OEM wheels and H.I.D. lights
your an idiot

wonner
11-01-2006, 09:43 PM
your an idiot

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17761

CleanNeon98
11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
lol this idiot just thought the g35 was racing him, how did it feel to finally win a race in your sisters car.?

couldn't keep up because of lack of driving skills, haha a catera is an auto and the g35 probably was too, thats some funny **** i guess they had such bad driving skills they couldn't figure out which pedal they should push, this dudes a crackhead.
Why do you keep posting stupid ****. Yo sound like a troll (take no offence Brian, I mean that he is a forum troll). Its not my fault that his "driving skill" was limited to just speeding and nothing more.

CleanNeon98
11-02-2006, 01:11 AM
break check on the turnpike, haha everypost you make u just sound that much more stupid.
I was doing 80 because I had somewhere to go, and had to get there before a certain time. If I brake check my way on the turnpike for 100 miles, I wont get where I need to go in time. Of course you didnt think of that, you were too busy being stupid.

OutOfStock
11-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Wait...so you guys just werent speeding down a straight road? Because im pretty sure unless its ridiculously curvey a G35 would still take a civic

LSHatch
11-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Its not my fault that his "driving skill" was limited to just speeding and nothing more.

And where was your "driving skill?" There takes no skill to mad tyte weave through traffic. Good try though. Don't hit anybody and kill a family. Idiot.

JSeoul
11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
hahaha. what in the world is a forum troll? hahaha. it sounds hilarious either way.

Kuz
11-02-2006, 02:02 PM
I will race you for $100.

ToyotaTat
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
cadillac catera is a glorified malibu

endlessmyk
11-02-2006, 09:03 PM
My point is made everyday why this site has gone downhill.

and you still haven't made the full hop over... (and brought others) :mrgreen:

IntegrasAreBest
11-02-2006, 09:15 PM
speeding takes skill?:rotfl:

LSHatch
11-02-2006, 09:56 PM
and you still haven't made the full hop over... (and brought others) :mrgreen:

Have hardly been on the net. Get off me. hahaha.

Uberu
11-02-2006, 10:17 PM
speeding takes skill?:rotfl:

It takes skill if you want to do it, and be safe (you can go fast and be safe) and not do it in a school zone for example or something stupid like that.

IntegrasAreBest
11-02-2006, 10:19 PM
i agree but any idiot can speed. ive had my fair share of tickets and now i drive very responsibly. maybe he just needs to get caught, face higher insurance rates, maybe then he will learn.

CleanNeon98
11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
i agree but any idiot can speed. ive had my fair share of tickets and now i drive very responsibly. maybe he just needs to get caught, face higher insurance rates, maybe then he will learn.

been there done that. 2 tickets, 3 points, and i learned to only do dumb **** if i know what i am doing. that is why you will only see me breaking road rules on certain occasions.

Uberu
11-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Aren't you being pretty hippocritical if you are calling them dumbasses, and then you go and do something under the lines of dumbass. Then you say, i only do dumb **** in certain situations, which is also hippocritical. This is ridiculous, admit to doing something stupid, apologize, and end this thread.

upperguy
11-03-2006, 01:23 AM
been there done that. 2 tickets, 3 points, and i learned to only do dumb **** if i know what i am doing. that is why you will only see me breaking road rules on certain occasions.

I think it takes skill to get 2 tickets in a 4dr civic. I mean I have been pulled over for 168 in a 65 and walked away without a ticket.

///MpoweredM
11-03-2006, 01:54 AM
I think it takes skill to get 2 tickets in a 4dr civic. I mean I have been pulled over for 168 in a 65 and walked away without a ticket.

this is true.

///MpoweredM
11-03-2006, 01:56 AM
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17761

and you can suck the lick the tip of my big fat ****. this is the intraweb, if it paid me for everytime to spell things correctly i would. But right now... It doesnt...So back to my original point. Suck my Dick.

teh DIRT
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
this is over. if spotted threads keep turning out this way, the spotted forum will be done.