PDA

View Full Version : Rear Windshield

DeepCCS
10-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Last night someone threw a brick through my rear windshield. Any idea on cost or where I could get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

05Accent
10-20-2006, 12:02 PM
a good ****in ass kicking to the person who did it..( i know thats nearly impossible..) but sorry to hear..

CHAOS
10-20-2006, 12:08 PM
call around to junk yards deep... someone may have one thats intact.

DeepCCS
10-20-2006, 12:15 PM
call around to junk yards deep... someone may have one thats intact.

That's what Jake said.

I just spoke to my insurance company. They are covering it for really cheap. 1/5th of the total cost or something.

It's awesome.

But anyways, yeah, ish happens. Just got to move on in life.

Peace.

R33P3R007
10-20-2006, 12:16 PM
i guess. but not pissing that person off anymore would be a good idea too.

DeepCCS
10-20-2006, 12:20 PM
i guess. but not pissing that person off anymore would be a good idea too.

Where did that one come from? I didn't do anything to anybody. Why would you make such an unqualified statement? Unless, you are the person that threw the brick through my window. That was ridiculous.

Any negativity on this topic is unwelcome. I do my best to be positive to others and I would appreciate if the feeling was reciprocated. I apologize if I seem to over-reacting to said statement but right now I'm still upset over the broken windshield.

CHAOS
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
yea that was completely unneccessary man...

and deep i think my deductable is like $100 its awesome.

ToyotaTat
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
who'd you piss off that they threw a brick threw it?
sorry to hear, i've had doors kicked in before

JSeoul
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah, hope everything works out man. I got eggs thrown at my car a month ago and I know how pissed off I was. Just keep your cool brother. Everything will work out in the end.

DeepCCS
10-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks for all the support guys. I will keep my cool especially since my mom didn't blame me for it (which is what I was expecting) and that also my deductible is only going to be $100. It is rather convenient.

Thanks once again all.

JSeoul
10-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Well let me know how it all goes. I'm up in Mechanicsburg. All that Chocolate Town location talk is making me want to go to Hershey. hahahah

InfiniteMotors
10-26-2006, 03:14 PM
WANTED:

Spikey haired hambone, Tribal armband tatoo, fake tan, tight shirt, too much armani cologne, possibly even wearing a touch of concealer

Last seen drunkenly throwing bricks at cars in WC

JSeoul
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
WC= West Chester?

TTsupra911
10-26-2006, 03:39 PM
yea that was completely unneccessary man...

and deep i think my deductable is like $100 its awesome.

$100 deductable must be nice, I think I have $500 both collision and collateral

R33P3R007
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Where did that one come from? I didn't do anything to anybody. Why would you make such an unqualified statement? Unless, you are the person that threw the brick through my window. That was ridiculous.

Any negativity on this topic is unwelcome. I do my best to be positive to others and I would appreciate if the feeling was reciprocated. I apologize if I seem to over-reacting to said statement but right now I'm still upset over the broken windshield.

Someone doesn't just throw a brik through your window and nobody elses aound. you were the target and i am sure you know why..

Get over it.

DeepCCS
10-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Someone doesn't just throw a brik through your window and nobody elses aound. you were the target and i am sure you know why..

Get over it.

Ok because you know me and everything. I do not know why someone threw a brick through my window and the fact that you are insinuating that I am is a little upsetting. I'm sure they didn't throw it for no reason. I'm sure they knew why they were doing it, I just wish I knew why.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did it. It's people with attitudes like yours that throw bricks through people's windshields.

I really appreciate the negativity. It doesn't matter anyways, I got a new windshield and getting everything else new. So there, I hope they feel better after it because I know I do.

JSeoul
10-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Well i'm glad you got the new windshield and everything man. keep that car sexy

DeepCCS
10-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Well i'm glad you got the new windshield and everything man. keep that car sexy

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't know what that other guy's problem is. It's as if he wants to tell me that I pissed him off and he's the one that threw the brick into my windshield.

Oh well, to each his own.

InfiniteMotors
10-27-2006, 04:26 AM

Get over it.

I'm not one to get in the middle of these things, but based on your statement, two things are obvious

1) you don't spend much time in west chester, ive lived here for 3 years
2) you don't know Deep at all

Come check out the trash that gets wasted in the bars and then picks up bricks and hurls them at things, and then try and tell Deep that he has enemies.
His only enemy that night was 7 red bull and vodkas and 9 rum and cokes

and that damn tribal armband tatoo...

oh and the fake tan too... grrr

CHAOS
10-27-2006, 06:41 AM
lmao... damn you armani cologne!

doug
10-28-2006, 12:49 PM

Get over it.

You're a douche.

Get over it.

Glad to hear you got your windshield back in deep.. see you at school monday.

DeepCCS
10-28-2006, 05:41 PM
You're a douche.

Get over it.

Glad to hear you got your windshield back in deep.. see you at school monday.

Yeah, thanks man. See you on Monday.

Peace.
:driving: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally: