PDA

View Full Version : Huge NJ Meet 07?????

futuredsmowner
10-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I remember it was last year aroun d this time when i started seeing threads for the huge meet at the garden state plaza mall. i was wondering if anyone knew anything about who organized it last time because it was such a huge meet and i would want to do it again.

Silverfc88
10-15-2006, 09:49 PM
You could always start it.:cool:

futuredsmowner
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
You could always start it.:cool:

I could...but i dont have alot of time right now...maybe in a few weeks
We should start to get a list of forums together so myself or someone else can post about it.

EvlEgl
10-16-2006, 02:11 AM
The Freehold Meet?

Anyway Its wintertime ish...Planning for next year should start next year.

karl
10-16-2006, 02:29 AM
not the freehold meet.. the one that was all the way up north jersey..

201Motorsports
10-16-2006, 09:25 AM
There was a GIANT meet at GSP in November or so... the first meeting got snowed out that's how late it was. There was a snow date. There was everything from exotics to Kias.

karl
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
There was a GIANT meet at GSP in November or so... the first meeting got snowed out that's how late it was. There was a snow date. There was everything from exotics to Kias.

yea thats the one im talkin about

bezzle
10-16-2006, 04:44 PM
well GSP is a mess, who knows when itll be all cleaned up. so maybe willowbrook would do.the side by the food court, all the way behind the bus stop.ive seen a SRT meet there before.it was a big meet and they still had another half of the lot left empty so maybe that will do? i dunno just throwing out places.

i remember what meet you're talking about though because i missed it due to work.i think it was NASIOC who started it, well thats the forum i heard it from.

chromey
10-20-2006, 12:24 AM
well GSP is a mess, who knows when itll be all cleaned up. so maybe willowbrook would do.the side by the food court, all the way behind the bus stop.ive seen a SRT meet there before.it was a big meet and they still had another half of the lot left empty so maybe that will do? i dunno just throwing out places.

i remember what meet you're talking about though because i missed it due to work.i think it was NASIOC who started it, well thats the forum i heard it from.

bezzybezzle wuddup homie