PDA

View Full Version : Some dude in a Pool Works truck...

99SL2_Modder
10-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah. Saw some guy in a big white Pool Works truck.

Looked real familliar. :wink:

Kerplunk105
10-11-2006, 12:28 AM
ha ha

omgz! I saw the same one yesterday too.

weird..........

poolmike
10-11-2006, 05:27 AM
Yeah. Saw some guy in a big white Pool Works truck.

Looked real familliar. :wink:

I think I followed you for a mile before I realized it was you. Where have you been??

S4toSTI
10-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I think I followed you for a mile before I realized it was you. Where have you been??

Dead... after all he is jesus.

99SL2_Modder
10-11-2006, 03:23 PM

I wasn't sure if it was you or not.

I saw the truck behind me when I swung out into the road, and I thought to myself, "Self, isn't Mike's company Pool Works? Damn, I wish I had his cell number to ask if that's him...". Every time we were close, I tried to look in my mirrors to see if it was you or not, but your truck sits too damn high. I tried slowing down multiple times without looking obvious to see if it was you but I guess you were just plodding along at the end of, or close to the end of, the day. Then you passed and I was lookin like "Dammit, turn your god damn head so I can see." and then you did and did a double take. :p

I've been busy. School and the like. I might show up sometime soon. The car, as you saw, is getting some bodywork and should be going into paint soon. (My 84 Firebird, in case no one caught that).

Got it to run on 8 cylinders sometime like a month or two ago.

DoubleOughtCel
10-11-2006, 05:06 PM
deleted

On Sale
10-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Dead... after all he is jesus.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH