PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Mills 05/15/05

SexyDSM95
05-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Just seeing if anyone is heading there tonight. I am going as soon as Family Guy is over! :supz: Hope to see some of you guys there.

SilverTurboRidin
05-15-2005, 10:33 PM
that place is for losers and ricers....ill pass

TROLL
05-15-2005, 11:14 PM
i am laughing right now... because you just dissed on sandy pretty bad. i will also laugh again once there are some other replies in this thread :rofl:
bryan

SilverTurboRidin
05-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Bryan im serious man...that placed turn into a zoo...its like fast and furious #3 up in that place...

No disrespect towards sandy....but...yeah

03tarmacblack
05-15-2005, 11:37 PM
yep hes right, last summer it was alot better, now its rice central. Cops wont even let anyone meet their no more. Their was a nice amount of cars at the giant off street road right off mechanicsville, but as soon as I pulled up, cops came and told every 1 to leave. Looks like theirs gonna have to be some new spots.

DoubleOughtCel
05-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Yea, I actually pulled into the Giant parking lot (not for the cars, though) and saw all those guys standing around. I was in my friend Matt's Colorado (white, he was at Red Robin a few times) and they were all staring at his truck when they heard his exhaust. Some decent cars were there.

SexyDSM95
05-16-2005, 12:31 AM
Oh yea let me tell you...so much damn rice!

Those stupid, slow, and gay Lotus Elise and Enzo!!!!
And that stupid slow turbocharged Prelude that was smoked by that decent Evo!

Damn ricers!! That ricy @ss RX-7 was definately a piece of poop! That wing was totally not functional, and those turbos were fake I tell you!

Thanks for not trying to disrespect me but anywhere you go to a car function you will see rice. That's why you weed out the rice and actually find the guys with the decent cars and make conversation.

SilverTurboRidin
05-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Conversation about what...which honda has the biggest pumpkin launcher :finga:

MuddyREX
05-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Thanks for not trying to disrespect me but anywhere you go to a car function you will see rice. That's why you weed out the rice and actually find the guys with the decent cars and make conversation.

I've seen rice at Red Robin. Rice happens.

SexyDSM95
05-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I think it's hilarious how you sit there and diss rice when you drive it... :finga: :finga:

I've seen rice at Red Robin. Rice happens.
TY! At least someone else gets it...

MuddyREX
05-16-2005, 09:35 AM

My five inch tip is offended by that.

SilverTurboRidin
05-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Sandy your getting salty cause you know im right....that used to be the chill spot....NOW lmfao

OutOfStock
05-16-2005, 11:08 AM
I was there...and at giant...i had my slowkota. Yea whats with his exhaust we were talking about it. I had a green button up shirt on...yes im the short one

SexyDSM95
05-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Sandy your getting salty cause you know im right....that used to be the chill spot....NOW lmfaoHow am I getting salty? WTF Are you talking about? I taste just fine?

I don't see how it was NOT a chill spot considering some of the cars that showed up last night. It's funny how someone agreed w/ me that every car gathering you go to, you are going to find rice. Does that mean all the TST meeting spots on Thursday are poop now too because rice shows up or passes by? And let me say the two or three weeks ago when I went and it was packed, that 10-11 second camaro and the other American Muscle that attended was far from rice. I seriously think you need to get your head out of your @ss on this one because you are actually wrong.

Decent cars do show up, but your eyes are probably glued to the pretty neon lights or your vision is blocked from the high rise wings. :eek:

03tarmacblack
05-16-2005, 11:41 AM
I was there...and at giant...i had my slowkota. Yea whats with his exhaust we were talking about it. I had a green button up shirt on...yes im the short one

Remember any black evo's in hunting valley then the giant spot...?? I was also wit u on new years.

TalonTsi97
05-16-2005, 12:15 PM
I stopped by Franklin mills around 9 and the cops where sitting in the lot talking to a guy with a silver corvette.
I then went back to the local spot and across the street there was alot of cars in the lot. The lot was chickies and petes/shoprite/traget on the boulavard.

Yes there is a lot of rice and stuff at franklin mills but there is a lot of very nice and some fast cars do go there.

OutOfStock
05-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Diddy......howd u find this place?

99SL2_Modder
05-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Sandy your getting salty cause you know im right....that used to be the chill spot....NOW lmfaoI taste just fine?

Can I have a taste?

Rice is like a disease. It will attach on to a decent car somewhere, and follow it everywhere, eventually leading to a group spread that will eventually dissolve from lack of interest, and migrate to another place. It happens.

03tarmacblack
05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Diddy......howd u find this place?
Ive seen this site when it first started back when everyone from ltown/delval racing used to come on here and mess with everyone.

9onBreak
05-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Is this over at the superfresh next to franklin mills mall? I drove by one night like 5-6 months ago, and saw alot of cars hanging out.

You guys hang out over at the Giant on street road? dammm, I live right accross the street, im surprised i never saw the cars there.... What Nights?

OutOfStock
05-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Sunday nights but who knows now because we didnt get broken up at the giant before...

SpendOne
05-17-2005, 12:28 AM
I agree about hows its been a zoo up there. Last year was great but thats what happens when everyone hears about a hangout spot. I learn to keep my mouth close on spots from now on. :finga:

OutOfStock
05-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Gotta find a meeting spot that cops wont bug....all pitch in and buy a parking lot LOL. The ricer douche bags dont bother me everyone tends to look down on them anyway

Buster
05-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Was that turbo prelude red??? I beat him twice on the way there!!!!

WrxJC
05-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Can't we all just get along? Everyone on this site is basically nice until you try and have an opinion of your own. I got yelled at for putting vinyl on forza cars, we just need to chill out a bit, don't ya think?

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Can't we all just get along? Everyone on this site is basically nice until you try and have an opinion of your own. I got yelled at for putting vinyl on forza cars, we just need to chill out a bit, don't ya think?
WTF are you smoking? No one is arguing, we are discussing events locally.

P.S. Yes, that Prelude was red and I heard his problem is traction.

WrxJC
05-19-2005, 01:14 PM
MY FAULT. When i see "WTF" in a post i just assume people are arguing. I didn't know that was a friendly saying. MY FAULT @sshole, oh and don't worry, thats just a friendly term i use to describe everyone.

nickmahhh
05-19-2005, 04:21 PM
ignore the hippy sexy. :roll:

LSHatch
05-19-2005, 04:23 PM
WTF are you smoking? No one is arguing, we are discussing events locally.

P.S. Yes, that Prelude was red and I heard his problem is traction.

Shut up. Why don't we fight??? :finga:

I hate the traction excuse. These high 13 second FWD's whine about it, yet I was getting traction on a mid 12 second 2100lb hatchback???

Sincere
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
ignore the hippy sexy. :roll:

Who's a hippy?

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 07:21 PM
MY FAULT. When i see "WTF" in a post i just assume people are arguing. I didn't know that was a friendly saying. MY FAULT @sshole, oh and don't worry, thats just a friendly term i use to describe everyone.
Ooohhhhh fook you...oh wait don't worry, friendly terms....
*cough* @ss hat *cough* woops sorry friendly cough
*sneeze* d!ckhole *sneeze* woops, don't mind that friendly sneeze.

GTFO thanks!

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Shut up. Why don't we fight??? :finga:

I hate the traction excuse. These high 13 second FWD's whine about it, yet I was getting traction on a mid 12 second 2100lb hatchback???
Okay soooorrrry. The Preludes lack of driving skills PLUS traction was a problem for him. I wasn't at the race so I can only tell you what I heard.
:finga: back at you... ;)

SpendOne
05-19-2005, 11:15 PM
I say SexyDSM runs that Red Prelude.

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I say SexyDSM runs that Red Prelude.
I don't have a problem w/ that....what will he give me if I win? Because I don't want his POS Honda [j/k]

SpendOne
05-19-2005, 11:39 PM
You trying to run for money?? Ill give you a run. :mrgreen:

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 11:43 PM
You trying to run for money?? Ill give you a run. :mrgreen:
I dunno, if you break something that counts as a default win for me foo!

SpendOne
05-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Ok sounds good. Whatever you want...dig or roll. Name a place and time.

SexyDSM95
05-19-2005, 11:47 PM
I am going to ATCO tomorrow you should go and try to run again. If you want to race me personally, well bud, you are going to have to wait for Shep to trailor up my 10 second Talon! haha! [j/k]

SilverTurboRidin
05-20-2005, 06:33 AM
ill give ya something if ya win ;)

03tarmacblack
05-20-2005, 01:38 PM
I am going to ATCO tomorrow you should go and try to run again. If you want to race me personally, well bud, you are going to have to wait for Shep to trailor up my 10 second Talon! haha! [j/k]

Have fun at atco in the rain.

SexyDSM95
05-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Not going now but thanks for the sarcasm! :finga: