PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! anyone want to loan me their wrx axle-back exhaust?

WKderF
05-15-2005, 03:02 AM
urgent plea to all fellow suby drivers of the TST!

my car is going to be in the SEMA show to represent TST and to spread the word about our site. the problem is that one of the things SEMA frowns upon is a car with stock exhaust. my car was supposed to have exhaust by now but the manufacturer i have decided on has the system on backorder. So.......

if anyone would loan me the use of their axleback exhaust for this coming weekend ( may 18-23 ) i would be eternally gratefull. loud or quiet, dual tip or grapefruit shooter, im not picky. pm, im, or email me.

can anyone save the day? ? ?

TehWagon
05-15-2005, 07:21 AM
It's more of a PITA, but you can use the nur spec catback, as i've been toying with the idea of throwing the stock back on anyway and selling the blitz- this may be some exposure! Come over and help me do the work and it's yours (for the weekend). :rolleyes:

alachua
05-17-2005, 01:53 AM
If chris doesn't buy my stock STi cat back, the offer still stands on borrowing that...though I don't know if its much better than a stock wrx exhaust.

-Cliff

Blaise
05-17-2005, 05:19 PM
So what happened to the catback that is listed in your modlist? Or are you listing your 'future' mods? :rolleyes:

Aaron
05-17-2005, 05:37 PM
can't you put another screen over the exhaust to deter the attention? ;)

WrxJC
05-18-2005, 08:56 PM
can't you put another screen over the exhaust to deter the attention? ;)

BURN!