PDA

View Full Version : Lugs...

Renegade_
09-25-2006, 06:03 PM
So...

Does it really matter what kind of aftermarket lugs you get? Are some better than others?

I need some reccomendations...

SRP 2000 RS + Anthracite Grey Prodrive P1s + what color lugs?

D Money
09-25-2006, 06:33 PM
What color car?

I had WORK duraluminum blue lugs before. The thing I didn't like about them is one lug was a different shape for the locking key. So I gave them away to someone and bought Rays blue lugs. They were all shaped the same and you had to use the provided tool to put them now.

Wanna hear the new hotness?

Rays extended lugs!!! They have the same shape but are longer to give you the look of extended studs! Looks amazing and I just got mine in Red.

Renegade_
09-25-2006, 06:36 PM
I have an SRP car (sedona red pearl)

For reference... (no it's not mine)
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1892/garagerj8.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1347/mars11ld.jpg

TROLL
09-25-2006, 06:39 PM
extended lugs are cheesy, much like a lot of things D is into.

if you just want some normal chrome lugs i have a set for sale... they are aftermarket lugs so they'll work properly with the Rotas but they just take a normal socket, nothing fancy... super cheap cause they're sitting here not doing anything for me... $25?

Renegade_
09-25-2006, 06:41 PM
extended lugs are cheesy, much like a lot of things D is into.

if you just want some normal chrome lugs i have a set for sale... they are aftermarket lugs so they'll work properly with the Rotas but they just take a normal socket, nothing fancy... super cheap cause they're sitting here not doing anything for me... $25?
They aren't rotas, they are the prodrives you sold me :roll:

You going to be at FW this thursday? so i can see em?

D Money
09-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Troll your just such a budget baller. Comon now, no one wants your wal-mart automotive department beat ass lug nuts. Some of us know what's hot and others just sit back and do it months later....

Go Rays red lugs (short) unless you got wide ass wheels with deep hubs like me. :wink:

Honest_Bob
09-26-2006, 03:42 AM
Mcguard splinedrives for me! I think they were like $87 or something from oakos. I've taken the wheels off and put them back on some odd 20 times and they are still perfect. :)