PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER RANT: Politeness

Buster
09-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Yes I have a girlfriend on TST. Her name is Susie (BluMeanie) She posts alot, shes on TST alot at work in the chat and whatever. Im more than okay with my girl talking to people on the internet.

Heres what I dont like. Please do not talk to my girlfriend like some girl you met at a club, or some trash you met at a college party. I dont like it at all. She may not say it, and I have been cool about it. But honestly guys grow up. And show just a little respect.

And for the people who what to argue this, dont bother me with it. I dont want to hear it and I sure as SH!T dont want to see it anymore. There is no reason to talk to a girl the way some of you do. Joking or not, especially to one who isnt single.

So now that I am done my dick rant, sorry if I embarrass you Sue. I just dont think its funny. At all.

EvlEgl
09-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Nothing against you or Her because your both Cool people in my book.

But what do you expect from an Online community based mainly around guys...Single guys at that.

The thread is all nice and well but If you dont like it dont post on the site/use the chat room.

igo4bmx
09-22-2006, 12:46 PM
+1 on that one, but its even worse when these guys drive convertibles with the top down in cold weather.

Buster
09-22-2006, 12:46 PM
just a little more respect thats all. I dont think im asking too much. And im trying to be as reasonable as possible.

EvlEgl
09-22-2006, 12:48 PM
But its the internet...I mean if there making comments at TST meets thats one thing...But if your asking people to change there attitude on a computer...Well Good luck.

Buster
09-22-2006, 12:49 PM
why are you arguing with me?

endlessmyk
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
+1 on that one, but its even worse when these guys drive convertibles with the top down in cold weather.

:iagree:

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
If my girlfriend were on TST, I'd expect her to be treated just as (I) and everyone else treats eachother. I don't see why she gets special treatment?

Everyone should get "respect", I'm not arguing that. But what I don't agree with is the fact that since she is on this "community", yet should be treated differently.

BTW, I had no clue it was your girlfriend, or she was in a relationship. Oh well, this changes....

nothing.

igo4bmx
09-22-2006, 12:52 PM
But its the internet...I mean if there making comments at TST meets thats one thing...But if your asking people to change there attitude on a computer...Well Good luck.

I don't agree with you
TST is a local and online community. You don't find many sites where you actually know the people on the forum.

Sure I can talk however I want on a larger national forum, but when i see some of these people in real life, I don't just act like a complete tard (intentionally)

D Money
09-22-2006, 12:53 PM
I respect that but who are you referring to?

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 12:54 PM
well good thing this is just another national forum to me, I have only met a couple of members here, and they were from other sites (minus 1 or 2 other people). I don't go on the internet to meet people either though like the majority of people. It's my entertainment.

I don't agree with you
TST is a local and online community. You don't find many sites where you actually know the people on the forum.

Sure I can talk however I want on a larger national forum, but when i see some of these people in real life, I don't just act like a complete tard (intentionally)

wrx_snobordr
09-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Did something completely ignorant happen or are you just sick of the standard leg humping that happens to all girls?

driftingeric2k4
09-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Everyone should just send their sexual advances towards Sexydsm. :mrgreen: I hear she likes it when guys talk dirty.

Seriously though, I agree with Buster 100%. I dont buy the bullshiat excuse that because you or anyone else is/are an anonymous poster on a message board that that gives you the right to act like a d!ck to anyone, regardless of sex. A lot of the drama on here is manufactured drama due to a general lack of respect.

I'll bag on Sexydsm until she tells me to stop, because I respect not only the fact that she can dish it as well as she can take it, but also because I respect her as a person.

So show Buster and Susie some respect as well. He asked nicely, show some courtesy.

ITSTOCK
I'M SHOCKED! Nobodies asked for some (I'll be polite here) "good" pictures of blumeanie?? Or has that happened already, a long time ago in other threads?

05GT
I respect that but who are you referring to?

That was my question.

Seriously, this might have opened up a can of worms so to speak. I understand what you are saying, and I do think that some things can get outta hand...but this is the internet, and a little hard to control what goes on.

Now I have no idea what you are talking about, or who, but lately I've seen her posting a lot and it seems all joking, she never seems to complain.

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 12:58 PM
That was my question.

Seriously, this might have opened up a can of worms so to speak. I understand what you are saying, and I do think that some things can get outta hand...but this is the internet, and a little hard to control what goes on.

Now I have no idea what you are talking about, or who, but lately I've seen her posting a lot and it seems all joking, she never seems to complain.

Just as I wouldn't complain if you posted up some more (preferably less clothed) pictures of that fine lady in your avatar :rotfl: :rotfl:

05GT
09-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Just as I wouldn't complain if you posted up some more (preferably less clothed) pictures of that fine lady in your avatar :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMFAO and that was my next point. If that's kinda the same thing as what this rant is about...then I don't understand why getting mad. You can't take what people on the internet say seriously....it just adds more stress in life.

P.S Actually...she told me I could post up my desktop as long as my icons hid the "no no areas" lmao. :rofl:

Edit - One last thing...Buster....BluMeanie....You have my respect.

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:01 PM
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!

(goes to the NWS desktop thread)

ONE more thing to add to this thread. If you are showing pictures as 05gt does, you damn well better EXPECT people to ask for pictures. If you are saying that someone is your girlfriend, you better damn well EXPECT people to make comments when they know! A good analogy is a girl wearing a short skirt with their ass hanging out. If you start staring at their ass (as any man would), and they turn around disgusted, MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T BE WEARING THAT SKIRT. If she turns around and reaches for your balls, or more realistically just raises it up even more, you know she knows what she is doing.

Evo8kid
09-22-2006, 01:02 PM
i like her, she taught me how to save my screen haha

P.S.- good for you on standing up and not just sitting in the corner and just watching

05GT
09-22-2006, 01:10 PM
ONE more thing to add to this thread. If you are showing pictures as 05gt does, you damn well better EXPECT people to ask for pictures. If you are saying that someone is your girlfriend, you better damn well EXPECT people to make comments when they know! A good analogy is a girl wearing a short skirt with their ass hanging out. If you start staring at their ass (as any man would), and they turn around disgusted, MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T BE WEARING THAT SKIRT. If she turns around and reaches for your balls, or more realistically just raises it up even more, you know she knows what she is doing.

Agreed.

I'm showing pictures? I don't remember that haha. Besides, shes my wife...I have no worries.

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Is that your wife in your avatar?? Whoever it is, it's a damn picture! And you bet I want to see more :lol:

S4toSTI
09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
To stay on topic alittle. Keith you know i respect you and susie both, but i also know susie doesn't take **** from anyone and she will say what is on her mind and get in someones face about it if she needs to. That being said i think it is good people know you two are dating cause not everyone knows that and i don't think you can really hold something against someone if they don't have all the fact. To add as one of both of your friends (although i think susie usually wants to kick my ass) i don't think anyone on here that knows either of you would let anything go too far. Anyway now that i was all serious Keith stop being so civil and just go race someone for your honor lolol.

05GT
09-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Is that your wife in your avatar?? Whoever it is, it's a damn picture! And you bet I want to see more :lol:

Yes my wife it is... (Wow, I just felt like yoda)

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:47 PM
05gt, please refer to the desktop thread.

That is all, thread dismissed.

teh DIRT
09-22-2006, 01:48 PM
bahaha, wow. thats gona be a problem

05GT
09-22-2006, 01:49 PM
05gt, please refer to the desktop thread.

That is all, thread dismissed.

See avatar....Desktop mini...thats all you gettin hahaha.

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:49 PM
HOT DAMN!!! (right click, save as..........................ZOOOOOOOOOOM) LMAO

teh DIRT
09-22-2006, 01:50 PM
ok thats enough. back on topic now.

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:52 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH< The topic on hand; Politness.

Thank you 05gt for posting the picture. It's much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Itstock

teh DIRT
09-22-2006, 01:54 PM
keith...your the man, and susie is awesome too. I think you should hit anyone who looks at her...but thats just my opinion

ITSTOCK
09-22-2006, 01:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if that was meant to be serious or not, but that was by far the funniest thing I have read today.

wrx_snobordr
09-22-2006, 02:03 PM
See avatar....Desktop mini...thats all you gettin hahaha.

Damn gues we missed it.

SexyDSM95
09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
So it's okay for Susie to touch my bewbies...as long as I don't look/talk to her as it's occuring. NOW I get it!

Snoozie
09-22-2006, 02:20 PM
So it's okay for Susie to touch my bewbies...as long as I don't look/talk to her as it's occuring. NOW I get it!

Wow, does Sandra make me sound like a molester or what?!

SexyDSM95
09-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Everyone should just send their sexual advances towards Sexydsm. :mrgreen: I hear she likes it when guys talk dirty.

I'll bag on Sexydsm until she tells me to stop, because I respect not only the fact that she can dish it as well as she can take it, but also because I respect her as a person. W-T-F Mate, thanks! When I finally find my TST b/f I will make sure he kicks your ass first j/k

Wow, does Sandra make me sound like a molester or what?!Well you always lure me into your Beetle with promises of candy...and you yell at me to call you "Chester the Molester" when you trick me into playing doctor.

SexyDSM95
09-22-2006, 02:25 PM
P.S. There's some ho's in this house...

Snoozie
09-22-2006, 02:26 PM
If you see'm point em out!!

*points to Sanrda

05GT
09-22-2006, 02:26 PM
W-T-F Mate, thanks! When I finally find my TST b/f I will make sure he kicks your ass first j/k

You mean all 16 of them? lol...

I wanna help I wanna help.

SexyDSM95
09-22-2006, 02:29 PM
You mean all 16 of them? lol...

I wanna help I wanna help.All 16? I WISH! Only 2....Allie and Chester the Molester errr Susie have my back.

And if I see/hear anyone at a meet talk to Susie like she is some piece of meat I am jumping in to take the heat for her

S4toSTI
ok thats enough. back on topic now.

I was on topic.

driftingeric2k4
W-T-F Mate, thanks! When I finally find my TST b/f I will make sure he kicks your ass first j/k.

Why would I kick my own ass??

Oh, wait. :bigeek: You make me sad now.:cry:

MPowerKai
09-22-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm always nice.....at least I think I am :)

Snoozie
09-22-2006, 02:34 PM
All 16? I WISH! Only 2....Allie and Chester the Molester errr Susie have my back.

And if I see/hear anyone at a meet talk to Susie like she is some piece of meat I am jumping in to take the heat for her

Thanks!! I think I will need you throw down with a few...

PotenzaSub
09-22-2006, 05:59 PM
.......I respect that but who are you referring to?

Bean Bondurant
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Ill always help when a womans virtue is being dishonored.......especially is she's a car girl!

ToyotaTat
09-22-2006, 06:04 PM
If my girlfriend were on TST, I'd expect her to be treated just as (I) and everyone else treats eachother. I don't see why she gets special treatment?

Everyone should get "respect", I'm not arguing that. But what I don't agree with is the fact that since she is on this "community", yet should be treated differently.

:iagree:

Bean Bondurant
09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Everyone should get respect, I agree with that....But I am old school, my pops taught me that women are special and that you should always stand up for em. Ive seen him kick ass for them and i'll be happy to carry on the tradition.

Drftpretty
09-23-2006, 12:18 PM
OK ok. im sorry about he panty sniffing comment. I was just trying to give her some ideas as to make alittle side cash.

Buster
09-23-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah because not only was that hysterical but it made me respect you more.

Drftpretty
09-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Really?

Because obviously I was kidding. And Susie clearly took it in Jest.

Just as I do everytime I have people ask me to taste brown crud.

PotenzaSub
09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
hahaha. susie is angry at you now? This whole time I thought this thread was about me.

Cypher
09-24-2006, 02:55 AM
sounds like someone just got upset because the usual "leg humping" as its called around here was going on and its "his girl". get over it.

seriously, seems like shes the kind of girl who'd stand up for herself if there was something that bothered her. everything on here is all in good fun.

Buster
09-24-2006, 04:00 PM
and im saying as her boyfriend of 5 years if i dont like what i see then im going to say something. Theres nothing to get over. What you need to understand is that I dont appriciate it and she doesnt either. Now is that too hard to understand or are you going to keep arguing with me about how people should talk to someone elses girl?