PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal man

64coupe
05-11-2005, 10:23 PM
everytime i post i gotta log in like 4 times and i need to copy my post so i don';t have to type it each time. you gotta get that fixed its annoyin the crapo outa me. :thumbdow:

TROLL
05-11-2005, 10:28 PM
hey sorry this is the first i'm hearing of it. i know nothing of the ways of the intarweb, but i'll see if i can get someone to troubleshoot that for me... just keep me updated on any glitches you're experiencing so i know to take care of them.
thanks,
bryan

SilverTurboRidin
05-11-2005, 11:05 PM
the site works fine and dandy for me....clean out your cookies and offline files one day...than try it again

BlackBulletTSi
05-11-2005, 11:18 PM
being the nerdy geeky guy I am do you happen to be at work experiencing these problems? If so it would have to do with firewalls and cookies. Which actually could be the same thing at your home. I notice I get this when I am at work but not when I am at home. It could be something on the server but highly unlikely but thats just comin from a computer geek :supz: :supz:

TROLL
05-12-2005, 01:10 AM
i have never had a single glitch from my home computer, but i noticed when i was at chris' or charles' computers i do have trouble with logging in/out. i dont get it, but i almost always use my own computer so i didnt worry about it. i guess it would be a problem for others though... hopefully we can figure this out soon. please post any other problems so i can try to gather the appropriate information.
bryan

2k5_tC
05-12-2005, 10:30 AM
64coupe Posted:
everytime i post i gotta log in like 4 times
and i need to copy my post so i don';t have to type
it each time. you gotta get that fixed its annoyin the
crapo outa me.

i was having the same problems a week ago. i found it helpful to keep myself logged in and make sure you click on that box that is right underneath of your username and password. from what i can remember that's to keep you logged in. since i've done that i haven't had any problems.

BlackBulletTSi
05-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Bryan I sent ya a PM regarding this.

slavetothemuzic
05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
being the nerdy geeky guy I am do you happen to be at work experiencing these problems? If so it would have to do with firewalls and cookies.

Could also be due to internal proxy or cache servers if it's from a corporate network.

BlackBulletTSi
05-13-2005, 12:52 AM
^^^^very true