PDA

View Full Version : chat room sort of like this

Crzyguy972
09-17-2006, 06:30 PM
this was a link from tst in the european section, and i like how the chat is right baove the forum. Is tehre anyway tst can do this. I think it would give our chat room more action. Just an idea http://www.verwustung.net/

ToyotaTat
09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
thats a really good idea if possible...troll

BlackBulletTSi
09-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Guess I can actually chime in on this. We looked into this and its A a little server intensive, not to much but a little. And also it makes the server look pretty messy. Looks like to much going on at one time. I mean it seems kinda good but I really dont think it'd be used more then the chat anyway. Plus most people on this board just come and hit New Post anyway and in that case I'm not sure if you'd even see it show up. I mean since I'm the webguy and all I kinda know some of these things lol

naDintheHat
09-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Well if not the chat, is there some way to implement a list on the side or at the top that lists people that are currently in the chat? just an idea.

BlackBulletTSi
09-18-2006, 02:53 AM
something I can look into and I will. Not sure if it will stay on the top or bottom the whole time but I will check into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Crzyguy972
09-27-2006, 07:37 PM
anything up with this idea blackbullet