PDA

View Full Version : no time nationals tomorrow at atco

sleeperstyle
09-16-2006, 01:18 PM
if you want to see some of the real-deal cars that street race in the tristate area, competing on a track- then show up. "no time" means that no times are shown on the boards, just a win light. you won't see any of these cars on the little internet videos like streetfire and such, most of these guys are underground and race for $ most of the time- they are crazy serious about it.

alot of very fast street cars will be there, plus im sure alot of drama and $ betting. don't know if im going yet but if i can make it i will.

it is sponsored by .net boyz (aka smallbockposse.net) from the ny streetracing schene. don't know if anybody has ever heard of them but i figured id throw it out there.

they are also running 8.50 index racing there, so you will see some FAST cars no matter what.

oh and hopefully PA > NY :finga:

TalonTsi97
09-16-2006, 01:25 PM
I wanna go pretty bad, but i dont know what i gotta do for work yet. I havent been to the track in few months and this would definetly be a good day to go watch some action

D Money
09-16-2006, 01:33 PM
That sounds sick, too bad I got work.

tTS2k3Vic
09-16-2006, 05:16 PM
what time does it start, sounds like something to def. see

sleeperstyle
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
starts at like 8 am, but i don't plan on being there till like 10 or 11. im telling everybody if they are not doing anything def head down, it'll be something to see for sure

HickRocket1258
09-17-2006, 06:32 AM
I would probably go if I could but got work. Sounds like something interesting.

Bizee
09-17-2006, 07:34 PM
thanks or calling me.. once again you maintain your status as an asshole

sleeperstyle
09-18-2006, 05:35 PM
MR. asshole to you buddy.

you would've gotten sunburnt all to hell like me anyway, so you probably lucked out. my face HURTS today

it was a good event though. i'll definetly be at the next one... these cars were NUTTY and they were "street" cars for the most part. some had a really big tire on them, some wheelie bars but some didn't look like the low 8 sec. cars they were:jawdrop:

james_ls
09-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Any pictures or videos?

sleeperstyle
09-19-2006, 07:04 PM
sorry, no pics. guess you guys just gotta go to the next one- that is if nopi isn't that weekend. i know alot of people would rather see 12 second hondas instead of 8 second muscle cars:finga:

honestly i don't know the people that have the pics so im not gonna post them up- i don't have permission and don't care to ask.. but if you went to yahoo and wrote "ntn pics" or "no time nationals pics" (this is the 4th one btw) you'd probably find something:wink:

TalonTsi97
09-19-2006, 07:11 PM
If i went i woulda had a ton of pics and videos. i guess theres always next time

sleeperstyle
09-19-2006, 07:20 PM
screw it

pics

http://www.bitterboy.net/ntn4.html

ITSTOCK
09-19-2006, 07:39 PM
thought you said there were a bunch of street cars?

sleeperstyle
09-19-2006, 08:10 PM
"street" cars:mrgreen:

some are some are not. don't think one car there had full sized front wheels however.

ITSTOCK
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
some nice rides though! I'd like to watch that in person, i'll have to remember come next year.

wgknestrick
09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
http://www.bitterboy.net/images/IMG_3538.JPG

This is a nice setup.....streetcars?????????hahahaha

sleeperstyle
09-19-2006, 11:19 PM
quick 8 (8.50 index) was there too- a few of the cars in the pics were quick8 cars. if you look on the windshield of THAT car it says clearly "quick 8". all of the sbp cars were basically streetable, a few with wheelie bars a few with parachutes but i'd be willing to BET that they run them on the street:mrgreen:. ya know, roll it off the trailer, run it, back on the trailer. "street racing" :wink: :banana:

TalonTsi97
09-19-2006, 11:29 PM
after looking at them pics, im real mad i didnt go. even if i had to sit for an hour while they cleaned the track. It was a beutiful day and a lot of fast cars

RadialNova
09-21-2006, 03:31 AM
after looking at them pics, im real mad i didnt go. even if i had to sit for an hour while they cleaned the track. It was a beutiful day and a lot of fast cars

You wanna see some fast ****? The first saturday in october at cecil county they're holding the monthly saturday night street car shootout, there is a q8 10.5" tire class these particular cars are running Low 7's at over 200mph and a few have gone 6's, and they also run a q8 big tire class those cars run High-Mid 7's and they have Pro Mods as well they run 6.2's at 215-220mph. And they also have 2 bracket classes super street and pro street, either class there is 8second street cars running, they also have a test-n-tune. I'll be there running my Nova in super street. If anybody is interested the gates open at noon time and they start the qualifying rounds at 3:00pm.