PDA

View Full Version : UA///M3...

M3_JOHN
05-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Saw you parked on state street this afternoon man....the sun was hittin your cf hood like crazy :supz: Didn't realize your car was so damn low...how the hell do you drive anywhere :mrgreen:

ua///m3
05-10-2005, 11:45 PM
ha. lol. yea it is damn low isnt it. 2 inches. i handlaid 4 more coats of fiberglass so it doesnt crack on me. its a pain sometimes but looks awesome as hell. i was at the hardware store. i needed a snap ring because the metal rod that was connected to the shifter came off and i couldnt shift into any gears. the shifter was wobbling all around. needed the snap ring to keep it from coming off. damn, i wished i saw your car. are you goin to EuroPacific showoof This sun in NYC.

M3_JOHN
05-11-2005, 12:32 AM
not sure yet, your talking about the one at floyd bennet field right?? I'm thinking about possibly making the drive up....I know theres a few people from M3forum caravaning up....If I go i'll let you know...we should definitely drive up together....that is if your going also...

ua///m3
05-11-2005, 12:58 AM
yea i am caravaning up as well. right now i have 5 bimmers goin with me

M3_JOHN
05-11-2005, 10:19 AM
awesome....if this happens...lets group together....because I know of 3 that are also heading up....i'll PM you..

GSXDCY
05-11-2005, 12:29 PM
i cant wait to be a bimmer guy like you two haha