PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Black on Black Sentra SE-R at BCCC

sfd
05-10-2005, 12:03 PM
I waived you on when we got to the bottom of the light. Black Sentra w/ smoked tails, gloss black rims, and dark black tint. Looked clean, sounded nice. Moved pretty well too.

Jeffros Spec V
05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I think his name is Kaleen or something like that.

He is friends with the cammed blue evo.

That kid (if its the same kid) also has a grand national which is supposed to be nasty.

sfd
05-10-2005, 10:21 PM
ive only ever seen one grand national around this area. it was on oxford valley road across from the 7-11/church before the light where pizza hut is n stuff. black, dirty, t top, with kids in it.

ua///m3
05-10-2005, 11:48 PM
yea i saw this kid too whle driving at bucks today. i have tint too and he has tint but i garantee, both of us were staring at each others cars.

nissan ser
05-12-2005, 12:39 AM
or it might be this kid joe. he's not on the boards but i know him from other friends. he lives in holland

GTIivVR6
05-15-2005, 01:26 PM
yeah it has to be that kid joe...he used to work where i work.....did the wheels have a polished lip? red calipers???? eyebrows on headlights? if its him....he doesnt have much done...a greddy catback....cai.....and i think a short shifter....he brings his car up to my work sometimes for a cleaning.........think he wants to sell it

Boostaddict
05-15-2005, 09:00 PM
hey GTIVR6, you forgot to mention his boost gauge in his non-turbo car. hahaha

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
05-15-2005, 10:53 PM
hey GTIVR6, you forgot to mention his boost gauge in his non-turbo car. hahaha

haha hey i got one of them....but the guy i bought it from was gonna turbo the car he was jus waiting for i/c pipes but he didnt give me the turbo...oh well im a ricer :finga:

and i alwayss see this car at extreme PSI

nissan ser
05-16-2005, 02:04 AM
yea its that kid joe, he was trying to sell it to get an evo, and his catback isn't greddy, its custom, unless he changed it

GTIivVR6
05-16-2005, 05:55 PM
you might be talking about someone else bro......its definitely greddy i just gave his car a wash and wax like 3 weeks ago...its really quiet though...and before that i could have sworn he just had a muffler cause he didnt want to void his warranty.....and matt he uses the boost gauge as a vacuum DUH ! haahahahahhahahaha
Ed

BTW i think i might have spotted electronbluecivic's car on business route one on sunday parked by dicks near don pablos i think.....in the corner away from everybody else....not sure tho? looked pretty nice....i only remember the color and it had gunmetal wheels.......didnt want to post a new topic on it because i wasnt positive.....

GTIivVR6
05-16-2005, 05:59 PM
oh yeah....and the kid im talking about told me he was looking to buy a nissan pickup truck...... :thumbdow:
Ed

Boostaddict
05-16-2005, 11:07 PM
haha hey i got one of them....but the guy i bought it from was gonna turbo the car he was jus waiting for i/c pipes but he didnt give me the turbo...oh well im a ricer

and i alwayss see this car at extreme PSI

hey man, I like your car.I see it around alot. I just mess with Joe about his boost guage b/c I know him, and he's a tool. jk. :lol:

Boostaddict
05-16-2005, 11:09 PM
sorry. I messed up that quote

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
05-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Ed

BTW i think i might have spotted electronbluecivic's car on business route one on sunday parked by dicks near don pablos i think.....in the corner away from everybody else....not sure tho? looked pretty nice....i only remember the color and it had gunmetal wheels.......didnt want to post a new topic on it because i wasnt positive.....

If it was in front of toys r us then yea i usually park under the sign or at the very end of the lot i dont like ppl having carts anywhere near my car....thanks but its incredibly dirty right now and yes my wheels are like gunmetal w/polished lip