PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4 corner balance allignment

Slow_EJ8
09-11-2006, 11:39 PM
As the title says I'm looking for any shop in the area that will do a 4 corner weight balancing and allignment for me. I'm about to put the finishing touches on my suspension setup and am looking to the get the coilovers dialed in accurately through the use of corner weighting. Anyone know of anyplace I might be able to head in the North DE, Southeast PA, South NJ that offers such service?

C'DALERIDER
09-12-2006, 10:36 AM
As the title says I'm looking for any shop in the area that will do a 4 corner weight balancing and allignment for me. I'm about to put the finishing touches on my suspension setup and am looking to the get the coilovers dialed in accurately through the use of corner weighting. Anyone know of anyplace I might be able to head in the North DE, Southeast PA, South NJ that offers such service?

Phoenixe motorsports. The best and only true pros around that do this stuff, proven by the MANY national championships (gm vett team AND Suby factory , aka 'Icy racing" racing teams). Doesnt get any better. Joe Aqualante is great.
http://phoenixperformance.net/motorsports.html