PDA

View Full Version : spotted evo chick...

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 12:37 AM
read response in ezeddies sighting...http://tristatetuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=1868

LSHatch
05-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I think we need to have a thread just dedicated to spotting her.

I saw her yesterday by Dairy Delite. She revved and made her bov go off. Like I've never heard one of them before.

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 12:53 AM
HA HA HA .. she did the same to me while we were sitting in the wawa parkign lot. She may be a ricer... ha ha ha

Aaron
05-10-2005, 12:54 AM
I've found another evo chick. I will have her on here now. Our white evo chick definately needs some competition. After Matt's encounter, its pretty evident she's reading these posts all the while getting a kick out of it. :furious: She needs some stiff competition and I have just the ticket. :D

99SL2_Modder
05-10-2005, 01:04 AM
I completely missed competition in that post...yeah, going to bed now.

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 01:21 AM
I've found another evo chick. I will have her on here now. Our white evo chick definately needs some competition. After Matt's encounter, its pretty evident she's reading these posts all the while getting a kick out of it. :furious: She needs some stiff competition and I have just the ticket. :D

Agreed, she is prob sitting there reading this right now and laughing. She prob thinks were all creepy stalkers :thumbdow:

TROLL
05-10-2005, 01:30 AM
hi white evo chick... i spot you sometimes too, but there are already enough threads about you. and i also know that this is a PUBLIC forum so i dont say anything potentially embarassing or stupid on here either. maybe you should pull into the next meet, stop your car for a sec, but then keep going... that would really get everyone going! :rofl:
bryan

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 01:48 AM
HA Bryan your so funny... always trying to be so polite. Im sure she has a sense of humor and understands we are merely joking around and having fun. I dont think anyone has said anything overly vulgar anyway. Personally i dont care if she reads what i say... its not like im trying to pick her up..... ill save that for after i find out her current status ha ha :supz:

kef
05-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Personally i dont care if she reads what i say... its not like im trying to pick her up..... ill save that for after i find out her current status ha ha :supz:

... i'm not going to even bother.

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 12:22 PM
HA HA HA HA HA

GTIivVR6
05-11-2005, 10:43 PM
saturday i saw her at the newtown sev again....i went to pull in to try and talk to her...but when i drove by she was already pulling out....so i was kind of staring and smiling at her lol...and she friggin shook her head at me......i felt like a POS :thumbdow:

nissan ser
05-12-2005, 12:21 AM
does this evo chic have black hair, kinda short, real cute?

wrx_snobordr
05-12-2005, 01:59 AM
I think she had blonde hair when i saw her but yes short and super cute... straight up wife material!!

WhiteXFire
05-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Heh, maybe I'm slow, but when did the description for the site become:

TriStateTuners.com
A Car Forum Dedicated Mostly To Tracking Down The White Evo Chick ;)

DoubleOughtCel
05-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Heh, maybe I'm slow, but when did the description for the site become:

TriStateTuners.com
A Car Forum Dedicated Mostly To Tracking Down The White Evo Chick ;)

AHAHAHHHAHAH! I just noticed this too.

kef
05-12-2005, 11:05 AM
yes, most excellent.