PDA

View Full Version : New Guy with story from today

frank THE tank
05-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi all, im new here. I live in Newtown PA. I have that black rex u see to the left. Anyhow...i figured I would share my story with you.

So today I am in my friends SRT4 and this silver RSX TypeS insists on racing us repeatedly and losing. So finally I tell the kid he can have a head start...his girl laughs and he gets all pissy. So he pulls up next to me and starts screaming like a moron for me to get out of the car and out of my baby seat and do something (bc i was the passenger). So tough guys says he is goin to beat my a$$ and whatever else. I just laughed, reminded him he lost and we went on our way. So...tough guy...if your reading this or anyone here knows someone who just purchased an RSX TypeS silver...feel free to contact me on here.
Im not a trouble maker all..just felt i would share this story. Oh it happened today on business RT1 in langhorne. - f T k

teh DIRT
05-09-2005, 10:58 PM
hahaha. thats good stuff.
-pete

oh and welcome.

TROLL
05-09-2005, 10:58 PM
yo, i've seen you at meets and whatnot... welcome.
bryan

20th1519
05-09-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey man sick car. I cruised with you a while back on the newtown bypass. Well i cruised and you accelerated away.

TalonTsi97
05-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Welcome, funny story nice car

M3_JOHN
05-09-2005, 11:37 PM
sick looking rex, whats done to it? Nice to see you handled the situation well....could of turned out alot worse.

joe tom
05-09-2005, 11:58 PM
hey, nice ride, its funny you brought this up, because i think the same dude tried racing me on my way to work one day. he was in a silver 05 typeS, and he rode my a$$ till he was able to pass me, or at least he tried, then there was traffic, so he got back behind me, and rode it some more. i did like 35 just to piss him off. hehe ohhwell :rolleyes:

wrx_snobordr
05-10-2005, 12:25 AM
HA HA HA... Ihate people thet get pissy when they lose.

ayim01
05-10-2005, 01:57 AM
that replica jun or the real deal? ive been thinking about swapping lips. this would be my fourth front option. had sti v1 then greddy then oem then sti v2. any issues with fitment if replica?

CarbonIS
05-10-2005, 02:25 AM
I'm usually on the losing end of anything with a turbo, and if I acted like that
I would have the be the self-proclaimed biggest lamer in the world

ps - that's right, i used the word lamer, we all remember the early days of
aol with all those stupid "hacker programs" like HaVoK and Magenta...
right? anyone?

By the way, welcome to the site

frank THE tank
05-10-2005, 06:21 AM
hey all thanks...GTI...sorry bout that poor cruising manners hha.
the jun kit is real straight from Japan. although now it has a lovely crack in it. and yeah the 05 rsx was riding our ass. annoying. whatever. Nice to be on here..thanks all for the compliments..not much is done to my rex only exhaust, bov, up-pipe and lowered and boost controll.

DropTopChevy
05-10-2005, 10:23 AM
I just laugh when i lose im used to it haha i raced a srt4 in philly and it was a joke lol

Miller

BlackBulletTSi
05-10-2005, 10:26 AM
w00t, I remember the word lamer, fact I use it still :) haha just messin around with people of course. Hacker programs, heh I used to make them with a few groups, was something to do until AOL tried blacklisting me and got grounded from a computer for about 6 months, wasn't aloud to touch it unless a parent was right there. LoL I remember those days......back on subject nice ride, I like it alot :), gotta hate those stupid kids trying to act kool !

SexyDSM95
05-10-2005, 12:31 PM
OMG I didn't read whatever you wrote because I LOVE your name! hahahh

"We are all going streaking...in the quad!"

frank THE tank
05-10-2005, 03:58 PM
OMG I didn't read whatever you wrote because I LOVE your name! hahahh

"We are all going streaking...in the quad!"

Hahaha thats my second favorite movie. However the name is more suiting for me than it is Will Farrell hahahha :supz:

smoger
05-11-2005, 02:43 PM
frank.. who is your friend with the srt-4..?

prolly know him

frank THE tank
05-11-2005, 04:43 PM
frank.. who is your friend with the srt-4..?

prolly know him

His name is Joe. Its silver. He is Tiny's brother from SRT forums (co-owner of Psi Fi motorsports)

smoger
05-11-2005, 05:57 PM
yep i figured it was prolly tiny but his brother is close too hehe.. met him a couple times..

slavetothemuzic
05-11-2005, 07:48 PM
So today I am in my friends SRT4 and this silver RSX TypeS insists on racing us repeatedly and losing.Funny that he thought the outcome would be different. :lol:

Could it be that he's one of the rare ricer morons that just doesn't understand boost?

I could put a huge neon sign on my car that says: "WARNING: This car makes 100+ whp more than a stock Eclipse!!!" In my neighborhood, I'd still have Hondas revving at me at lights. http://www.aaroncarr.com/images/smileys/dunno.gif

jinteg730
05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
not all hondas are slow, srt's are extremely fast but dont diss all hondas im sure i know some honda's on tst that will give u a run, grantit there are a million ricer civics but like i said dont diss all hondas

slavetothemuzic
05-11-2005, 10:17 PM
not all hondas are slow, srt's are extremely fast but dont diss all hondas im sure i know some honda's on tst that will give u a run, grantit there are a million ricer civics but like i said dont diss all hondasDid I say that ALL hondas are slow? No. Don't put words in my mouth.

Any car when properly worked can be fast. I've seen a sub 9 second Geo. Is that the norm? No.

I just didn't feel the need to spell it out to everyone here, since I think most get the idea that I mean the Hondas that are 90% stock, with a huge fart can and a giant ironing board wing.

smoger
05-12-2005, 08:55 AM
for every 1 civic that can be considered fast, there are hundreds that arent.

..of that i am positive

beobe99
05-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah....IM THE DUDE in the RSX...whats up...yous got lucky cause I forgot to put my e-brake down thats the only reason yous won.. And your also lucky I had to be at work in 3 hours or I would of gotten out and slammed you....

O yeah... My girl says Hi..

hehehe!! Whats up francis :drag:

frank THE tank
05-16-2005, 08:27 AM
miserable attempt at humor Robert. haha :thumbdow: You in for thursday again? maybe we should get there b4 its pitch black haha

beobe99
05-18-2005, 12:29 AM
yes, before pitch dark would be nice... im saying around 700ish? I have off on thurs. so I can show anytime... give me a call at home< cause my cell only goes on for special requests.

the mike
05-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Bob WAS there early. ;)

please don't hit me :help:

frank THE tank
05-18-2005, 07:32 PM
bob is always early he has nothing better to do with his time hahaha wooops

haha The Mike - no hitting.... haha :wiggle:

beobe99
05-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Bob was actualy late, cause bob was busy with things to do (work).. Bob says hi.

Bob