PDA

View Full Version : Fast Honda

Blue32
01-19-2005, 03:53 AM
I got to drive a 2000 Honda Civic with a Worked GSR engine in it!!! holy **** was this damn car fast.. it had more A-pillar gauges then the star ship enterprise.. plus one big ass tach that changed colors when u had to shift, which added to the fun of driving it.. It was just sooo easy to drive compared to my car, I am so used to the AWD that stops you from having any wheel play even know it was FWD I smoked them up for a whole block, because its so easy to drop the clutch, with my car u have do it just right or you bog out and loose all your power..over all the car was not a solid as mine and the suspension was so tight and low that every bump felt like a you drove off a curb..as far as the power i could def feel a lack of tourq through the power band and the car had basically no top end at all, but all in all it was a blast i guess becase it was something soo different..

BShow
01-21-2005, 01:03 AM
nice, i know some of the hondas are fast. I've seen several different civics with FMIC's in WC. I've not yet run into one on the street, or met any of the drivers yet.

Vypurr
01-21-2005, 09:06 AM
I have seen some fast honda's, but I have seen FAR more slow ricer hondas... :roll:

Blue32
01-21-2005, 04:04 PM
haha I know what you mean, you just never know what those bastards have under the hood