PDA

View Full Version : Zeropistonz Killer Video Of The Week (pt.1)

Zeropistonz
01-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey guys, I saw this on the rx7 forum and thought it was a cool idea. Of course the one on there was only of rx7's but i love all kinds of car vids so I'll try and mix it up a bit. I'll try and post 1 vid a week. I have an extensive car vid collection, drifting, streetrace, informative, 5thgear/topgear, bestmotoring, drag, time attack ect ect and I'm always finding new ones. Some of these I'll pull right from another source and some I'll host myself. I'll also try and not post the "common" videos everyone has seen already. Since I've noticed alot of you like drifting I've decided to start with this one. Plus I couldn't resist having an FD in the first vid post :mrgreen: . Its a drifting run of a few cars (s15, sc300, rx7, 180sx) running with yokohama tires. So without further adu i bring to you, the first killer vid of the week! Enjoy

http://earth.via.or.jp/yokohama/ad07mobara_b.wmv

teh DIRT
01-19-2005, 12:55 AM
maybe its just my computer....but that video is REALLY choppy. great idea tho.

TROLL
01-19-2005, 03:15 AM
most excellent vid... my only critique is i wish the filming wasnt so tight most of the time... i couldnt really follow the path of the car. but that was a high quality vid and is definitely worth going into the prospective tst video hall of fame. i would like to have one of those, where we just archive all of the really high quality videos floating around the internet. i'm just not sure who is ready to host megs and megs of video, perhaps we can split it up between a few people to lighten the load? we have you and i for starters... interested?
bryan

the mike
01-19-2005, 08:51 AM
YAY!!! Strawberry faced Nissans rule.
Plus I would love to build a Supra motored SC300 like the Soarer.
Must be your computer Pete, played fine on mine.

Vypurr
01-19-2005, 05:39 PM
Pick out a cool domain name for me, and I can host a few!