PDA

View Full Version : spotted about 15 cars...

SilverTurboRidin
05-05-2005, 10:59 PM
ugh a black,silver redline....a charcoal grey cutty, a 1984 camaro with "we roc" on the side...a 99 blue civic si...i cant remember who else..but all chilling at oxford valley mall....like pimps lol

99SL2_Modder
05-05-2005, 11:01 PM
ugh a black,silver redline....a charcoal grey cutty, a 1984 camaro with "we roc" on the side...a 99 blue civic si...i cant remember who else..but all chilling at oxford valley mall....like pimps lol

We were so pimpin those random chicks driving by with our, "Hey, stop! STOP! YOU'RE HOT!".

Note the 2 RL's with exhaust "flexing" their rev muscles. :thumbdow:

SilverTurboRidin
05-05-2005, 11:03 PM

We were so pimpin those random chicks driving by with our, "Hey, stop! STOP! YOU'RE HOT!".

Note the 2 RL's with exhaust "flexing" their rev muscles. :thumbdow:

LOL
them: " do any of you have a cigarette?"
US: " We dont smoke.."
them: " Are you ****ing serious?"

lol we blew our shot

And BTW Those redlines sound like civic's on steriods...hitting the infamous VTECHHHHH lol

99SL2_Modder
05-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Stupid Cavy biotch. Told ya she shoulda met me a year and a half ago before I quit smokin.

Then tim running after the one girl sayin, "Hey! STOP! Get out of the car!" and she goes driving off.

SilverTurboRidin
05-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Stupid Cavy biotch. Told ya she shoulda met me a year and a half ago before I quit smokin.

Then tim running after the one girl sayin, "Hey! STOP! Get out of the car!" and she goes driving off.

i would run too if tim came running at me full speed....dick in hand lmao

1988 Olds
05-05-2005, 11:14 PM
If I had my dick in my hand I would just swung it at her and stopped the car.