PDA

View Full Version : blue wrx with body kit, and one loud blow off valve at BCCC

ua///m3
05-05-2005, 12:54 AM
walking from class today, i spotted a blue wrx, kitted, dropped, exaust, and loud blow off valve. anyone here fit that description that goes to bucks.

sfd
05-05-2005, 01:17 AM
walking from class today, i spotted a blue wrx, kitted, dropped, exaust, and loud blow off valve. anyone here fit that description that goes to bucks.

ive seen it too, i think he is here. im sorry, i cant find the post i was looking for, but do you own the white m3? someone in a white m3 gave me the shakedown stare tuesday on my way to class, lol. i had a bright ass green track jacket and it was like 740am.

Jeffros Spec V
05-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Are you talking about the blue wrx with a front mount?

I saw this kid the other day and gave him a big thumbs up. Car looks great IMO.

rsxchic05
05-05-2005, 11:30 AM
I think this is probably the same one I spotted a few days ago. Check out my post below.

ua///m3
05-06-2005, 11:32 AM

ive seen it too, i think he is here. im sorry, i cant find the post i was looking for, but do you own the white m3? someone in a white m3 gave me the shakedown stare tuesday on my way to class, lol. i had a bright *no cursing!* green track jacket and it was like 740am.

neah wasnt me, i dont get in untill 11 and have a black m3.

ua///m3
05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Are you talking about the blue wrx with a front mount?

I saw this kid the other day and gave him a big thumbs up. Car looks great IMO.

i couldnt see if it had a front mount cause he was driving up top and i was walking so i saw the car from the side