PDA

View Full Version : Monday 1-24: Allentown Meet followed by Rally Party

alachua
01-17-2005, 09:49 PM
When: Monday January, 24th @ 6:30 PM

Where: It starts at Red Robbin on Tilghman Street off of Rt. 309/222

We will have some dinner, then cruise the 3 miles back to my place to watch the WRC Rally Monte Carlo, the inageral race of the season.

I typically provide beer, but contributions are always welcome.

After the race, the Xbox controllers come out, for any number of 4 person games.

All are welcome to come. Please post if you are attending, so I can call Red Robbin ahead of time to make sure they can accomodate us.

-Cliff

Any questions, give me a call 570.357.7225

Directions:

From North- take PA 476 S (NE Extension) to exit 56. Bear right after toll booth, onto rt 22 East. Take first exit onto Rt. 309 South. Take the first exit onto Tilghman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

From South - Take PA 476 N (NE Extension) to exit 56. Bear right after toll booth, onto rt 22 East. Take first exit onto Rt. 309 South. Take the first exit onto Tilghman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

From West - Take Rt 22 East towards allentown. Stay right when 78 & 22 split. Go past the 476 exit. Take the next exit onto rt 309. Take the first exit onto Tilghman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

OR

Take Rt 222s towards Allentown. Get on Rt 78w/309n. Stay right where 78 splits just after on ramp, saying on rt 309. Take second exit onto Tilgman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

From East - Take I 78w. Once past the rt 222 exits, get in right lanes, and bear right at split onto rt 309 N Take second exit onto Tilgman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

Or

Take Rt 22 w towards Allentown. Take second 309 exit onto Rt 309 S. Take the first exit onto Tilghman St. Make the first Left at the light, procede through next light, making a right into the shopping complex at the next light. The Red Robbin is at the Right of the complex from the entrance.

teh DIRT
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM
this sounds like fun. i hope i dont have work.

Black_Rain
01-21-2005, 03:39 AM
i'll be there but not until around 920-930ish... i have a 840 class in reading and i'll be driving up right afterwards...

so save a spot for me on the big cumfy cliff couch

alachua
01-24-2005, 01:19 AM
UPDATE!

We will be meeting at Red Robbin @ 7:30 PM. any time between then and 8:00pm is cool. If you are coming, please let me know.

-Cliff

Kevin03WRX
01-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Im there...dont know if 2 others i know are coming..but they may be...so see ya at 7:30

boostislove
09-20-2009, 10:43 PM
ralllllyyy party yayayyy

RyanG
09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
wtf.. you bumped a 4 year old thread ya retard