PDA

View Full Version : some bmw guy (black M3 full Rieger Kit) and a little story

TurboTurd
04-30-2005, 10:19 PM
while i was on Almshouse Rd. i hear a revving engine in the left turning lane so i rev up and show him up a little bit. it is a BMW E36 M3 with a full rieger body kit and wheels. he then figures i want to race him so he gets behind me going streight up the rd towards newtown. he passes me infront of the fire/police station and then still floors it throught the rought part of the rd and down the really steep hill near tyler state park. i really don't care, i am keeping my distance and i have 2 other people in my car. he slows down for me so he can try to race. he floored it and i was keeping up with an extra 400lbs of people. if you ever see him around don't waste your time. he is a tool.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi
04-30-2005, 11:21 PM
yo was it this one....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/rayn4eleven/21c0d968.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/rayn4eleven/e9d969d8.jpg

if so he is on this site as.... ua///m3

ayim01
05-01-2005, 12:48 AM
that car has hamann e46 sides on his car! i dont recall rieger having any e46 hamann style sides for the e36! i remember a guy www.jonsibal.com was the first to integrate them! i miss my e46 :[ had the full hamann s3 kit and hm2's, it was so damn low

M3_JOHN
05-01-2005, 01:29 AM
that car has hamann e46 sides on his car! i dont recall rieger having any e46 hamann style sides for the e36! i remember a guy www.jonsibal.com was the first to integrate them! i miss my e46 :[ had the full hamann s3 kit and hm2's, it was so damn low

Yes, now sell your wrx.....and come back :wiggle:

TurboTurd
05-01-2005, 10:59 AM
yeah that was him, he totally went out of his way just to make a run with me and at the bypass a cop was at the light.

Matthew
05-01-2005, 11:18 AM
*snip*

Hamann = http://matthew.digital7.com/OT/Smilies/ugh2.gif

GSXDCY
05-01-2005, 02:08 PM
HM2's are sickkkkkk my friend had them on his e46 m, ill have to find the pictures

ua///m3
05-01-2005, 02:11 PM
while i was on Almshouse Rd. i hear a revving engine in the left turning lane so i rev up and show him up a little bit. it is a BMW E36 M3 with a full rieger body kit and wheels. he then figures i want to race him so he gets behind me going streight up the rd towards newtown. he passes me infront of the fire/police station and then still floors it throught the rought part of the rd and down the really steep hill near tyler state park. i really don't care, i am keeping my distance and i have 2 other people in my car. he slows down for me so he can try to race. he floored it and i was keeping up with an extra 400lbs of people. if you ever see him around don't waste your time. he is a tool.

ha lol that was me. i wasnt trying to race you. i was in a rush to take a ****. i slowed down that one time cause i got a call on my cell and told my friend i cant talk right now and sped up again. luckily made it to my house without ****ing myself. i saw a climpse of your rims, they looked wide as hell. nice car. (tool wtf) if i wanted to race you, i would have at least pulled next you and said something.

ua///m3
05-01-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah that was him, he totally went out of his way just to make a run with me and at the bypass a cop was at the light.

def didnt go out of my way. i was in a rush to goto the b room. i made a left on the bypass towards my house. wasnt racing anyone. i was on a mission to get home. lol.

ua///m3
05-01-2005, 02:18 PM

yea they are for e46 cars, but i moddified them to fit my car.

TurboTurd
05-01-2005, 09:48 PM
ok, i get that feeling sometimes, i know what you mean. but y were you revving at the light? and that is a sick bimmer.

ua///m3
05-01-2005, 11:03 PM
ok, i get that feeling sometimes, i know what you mean. but y were you revving at the light? and that is a sick bimmer.

neh i wasnt. there was a cop there so i didnt want to get unnessasary attention. i dont have cats but a track pipe so even at idle it seems kinda loud.

Matthew
05-01-2005, 11:12 PM
HM2's are sickkkkkk my friend had them on his e46 m, ill have to find the pictures

They are made out of lead though and got a bit played out. I used to like them a lot. :(

Aaron
05-01-2005, 11:13 PM
well, its good that this forum has gotten this big. At least you can resolve these things.