PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy- QTP Electric Cut Outs

boneheadperformance
07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
We are looking to do a group buy for electric cut outs. Feel free to check out the manufacturer's website at www.quicktimeperformance.com. The higher dollar amount buy in, the cheaper the costs for you. I will run this buy in for the next 2 weeks or so. Let me know if you are interested and for which product and I will shoot you a PM.

No need to uncap your cutout. With the Quick Time Electric Cutout you can have
the best of both worlds! Quiet for the street and wide open for the strip.
Go from stealth quiet to wide open power!

Gain over aftermarket exhaust systems. You control the volume, you control the power.
Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any
position in between. Adjust your back pressure to save gas. Fits any car or truck,
from old school muscle to high tech imports.

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/images/qtecanimation.gif

teh DIRT
07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
i am definitly in. PM me.

BTW everyone, these showed a 30hp gain over the stock WRX exhaust.

TalonTsi97
07-28-2006, 11:45 AM
if the price is rite i would be in. May be in for 2 of them for soemone else who isnt on here.

boneheadperformance
07-28-2006, 12:13 PM
So we can send you all PM's- I need to know which cut out you are looking for? 2.5", 3", 4" etc. with or without the exhaust cutouts, single package, dual package etc etc.

Please browse their store and let me know which one you need and I will shoot over a price.
http://shop.quicktimeperformance.com/cart.php

CHAOS
07-28-2006, 01:50 PM
if the price is right id be interested in the single 3"

S4toSTI
07-28-2006, 02:47 PM
3" please pm me.

R33P3R007
07-28-2006, 03:19 PM
please pm me 3 inch and 2.5 prices. both with the cutout

CHAOS
07-28-2006, 04:47 PM
heres a question for you... i've heard of these things having problems... such as not sealing all the way.. the motors dieing.. etc... have they corrected this?