PDA

View Full Version : installing triple pillar on wrx

Jourdan
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
anyone know where to direct in finding installation details for putting my triple pillar pod gauge holder i just got today for my 2006 wrx...or if you can just guide me through it yourself...
thanks for any help.

sisforsurfing
07-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Pull on your A-pillar really hard at the top near the headliner until it pops out. Seriously, that's all there is to it. Slide it out of next to the dashboard, then slide and snap the new one in.

Same thing, but here: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257&highlight=a-pillar

Jourdan
07-25-2006, 12:37 AM
sounds easy enough....now the real crap is i have to sand the holes for the gauges...my 52mm's are having trouble fitting...like alot of trouble..

thanks for the help!

sisforsurfing
07-25-2006, 12:46 AM
What pod did you get? I dont know what pods fit what gauges, but I know Lotek makes a pod that fits 52mm gauges

Jourdan
07-25-2006, 02:08 PM
i got Lotek...i ordered it from extreme psi and i had to wait a week because i wanted light gray to match my interior...i went to put the gauges in last night and they werent fitting at all. i might have to take a dremel to the pod if the sand paper takes too long. i ordered a 52mm gauge pod from Lotek though...i didnt think it was going to that off.:mad:
...hopefully it all works out.

TROLL
07-25-2006, 02:50 PM
unless they're way too small i would stick to the sandpaper... you dont want to open them up too much!