PDA

View Full Version : Tint shops in the LV?

Meghan_Hetrick
07-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Welp, as i was explaining to chaos311clarity earlier today, i still haven't done SQUAT to my car, besides a shift knob/boot change, and it's annoying the piss out of me.

I've been wanting to get my windows tinted for a while, but i'm not sure where to go. I had one of my fiance's friends tint my Probe at his shop, but that was a crap job (Touch of Class in Nazareth, btw), not to mention the fact that he keeps blowing me off to tint the Scooby. I guess apparently friends aren't customers, even though i'd be paying the $200 freaking bucks like everyone else.

Atomic is closed, coz Stan is dead, and the only other place i know of around here, Auto Sound +, screwed me over royally when i got my subs and box installed in my old car, so i REALLY don't want to give them anymore business.

Anyone that knows of a reputable shop in or around the Lehigh valley, your input would be greatly appreciated. Mind you, i also don't feel like paying out of my ass to get it done either, though.

thanks!

Drftpretty
07-20-2006, 06:22 PM
Extreme Customs did mine. Good price, fast work, and let me keep the stencils he made for the windows incase I ever wanted to change the color.

Call Tommy up at 610-554-2550

Great guy, Tell him Aaron sent you.

Honest_Bob
07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
I got my wagon tinted at Touch of Class and they did a pretty decent job. A&S I beleive does tint but I dont know the quality of their work.

leeberbs on www.nasioc.com I hear does excelent stock looking 100% perfect tinting. I dont know how far away he is or how expensive, but if your looking for excelent quality he is the man.

teh DIRT
07-20-2006, 07:40 PM
car pretty for the win.....id say 35% of the members here use them. Id suggest you do the same. they are vendors here.

gary
07-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Machines of Mayhem did mine and did a wonderful job. They also have some of the lowest prices around. Yes the motorcycle shop.

Ender81
07-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Machines of Mayhem did mine and did a wonderful job. They also have some of the lowest prices around. Yes the motorcycle shop.

Where are they at and how much did they charge you?

gary
07-20-2006, 11:33 PM
http://www.machinesofmayhem.com/machines%20of%20mayhem%20-%20jump%20off%20-%20rims%20and%20tires/index.html

peteyturbo
07-21-2006, 12:21 AM
M.O.M. for sure, I know the owner and they do great work..

cali7304
07-21-2006, 08:49 AM
auto addictions will do it...not the cheapest price but quality work

moorefire
07-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Yea their tint guy is pretty dam good. They did my G and I'm very happy

Meghan_Hetrick
07-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Sweet guys, thanks for the info; I'm going to make a few phone calls today and see where i'd want to go and when i can get it done, hehe.

Thanks again!

90Laser
08-04-2006, 01:27 AM
I got my wagon tinted at Touch of Class and they did a pretty decent job. A&S I beleive does tint but I dont know the quality of their work.

leeberbs on www.nasioc.com I hear does excelent stock looking 100% perfect tinting. I dont know how far away he is or how expensive, but if your looking for excelent quality he is the man.
My brother tints for A&S and is one of the best. He's been doing it for about 9 years give or take. He used to tint at Made In The Shade.:supz:

OMG JDM
08-05-2006, 12:10 AM
how much do you think it will run to retint the front windows? not trying to spend an arm and leg to redo it.

90Laser
08-12-2006, 04:11 AM
how much do you think it will run to retint the front windows? not trying to spend an arm and leg to redo it.
What Kinda car and would we have to rip off the old tint or is it off?

Turbo_CitrusEs
08-12-2006, 04:47 AM
I got a 2003 Lancer, How much to tint the side windows and the back? As well the tint now would have to taken off.