PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Olds

tiburonGTgirl
04-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, saw the Cutlass Supreme on the road at the corner of Woodbourne Rd. & Business Rt. 1 :supz:

SilverTurboRidin
04-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Was he pushing it??? :finga:

99SL2_Modder
04-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Was he pushing it??? :finga:

He was makin teh girl push it, I bet.

Intercooled T
04-29-2005, 01:28 AM
Its gonna get its ass cracked next weekend...see you guys at RR next thurs :cool:

1988 Olds
04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
No it was moving under it's own power this week. Just remember Justin you don't own a car and Clint lost to my brother.

84 - Yeah I am scared of you. But I can always borrow my mom's car.

99SL2_Modder
04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
No it was moving under it's own power this week. Just remember Justin you don't own a car and Clint lost to my brother.

Like I said, he only wanted to go from a dig. I couldn't launch with dead mounts and bald tires, plus he's RWD. That's a deathwish for a FWD car. Go from a 40 and if I lose, I'll admit a loss. Until then, he raced a broken car from a dig and it wasn't even a full quarter.

1988 Olds
04-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Alright I'll talk to him later and see if he wants to set something up tonight. He's been sick lately so I'm not sure if he will be up for eating saturns tonight.

SilverTurboRidin
04-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Alright I'll talk to him later and see if he wants to set something up tonight. He's been sick lately so I'm not sure if he will be up for eating saturns tonight.

if he stopped eating brittany he wouldnt be sick...

1988 Olds
04-29-2005, 05:12 PM
LMFAO. I can only wait for him to see this Post.

SilverTurboRidin
04-29-2005, 06:07 PM
oh well hes never gonna learn

64coupe
05-01-2005, 08:41 PM

Like I said, he only wanted to go from a dig. I couldn't launch with dead mounts and bald tires, plus he's RWD. That's a deathwish for a FWD car. Go from a 40 and if I lose, I'll admit a loss. Until then, he raced a broken car from a dig and it wasn't even a full quarter.

sounds like a ricer excuse to me hahaha :roll:

99SL2_Modder
05-02-2005, 01:34 AM

sounds like a ricer excuse to me hahaha :roll:

I don't make excuses for poor driving. I tell it like it is. I suck at launching, and RWD will always hook up better off the line than FWD, unless the driver sucks. He also has a mid 15's car, while mine could potentially be a 16's, if I'm lucky, but from a roll it's anyone's game. The roll is different from a dig. I just replaced my mounts, and you can plainly see the difference. Ask anyone that's seen my engine movement with my old mounts. When I launched (when I had the balls to) my intake manifold would slap my firewall. I'm sure my cv's loved it.

For a street driven saturn, it's decent, but in a race perspective, it's ass. I don't say it's fast or quick, but I say it's quicker than the average saturn.

1988 Olds
05-02-2005, 08:22 AM
It's a high 15 car. 15.84 and yeah it is alot different now I must agree. We will get em on the hwy one day and see what happens.